Theoretical feats contest II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OneDumbG0
What feats would a character have to do, at bare minimum, baring direct comparisons (and also, assume they're from different companies, so ABC comparisons don't exist either), in order to think him as:

a). Being comparable in strength to Wonder Woman.
b). Being comparable in strength to Superman.
c). Being fast/durable enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Superman, before being knocked out.
d). Being fast/durable enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Wonder Woman, before being knocked out.
e). Being fast/durable enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Flash, before being knocked out.

BTW, this has nothing to do with Thor, Surfer or Thanos.

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
BTW, this has nothing to do with Thor, Surfer or Thanos. laughing out loud

Suuuuure.

Omega Vision
What feats would a character have to do, at bare minimum, baring direct comparisons (and also, assume they're from different companies, so ABC comparisons don't exist either), in order to think him as:

c). Being fast/durable enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Superman, before being knocked out.
d). Being fast enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Wonder Woman, before being knocked out.
e). Being fast enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Flash, before being knocked out.

The answer is Batman.

OneDumbG0
^ Touche, good sir, touche. Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

Suuuuure. Stop trolling Galan007. Answer the questions, contribute to the discussion or just don't post. uhuh

vin

Starscream M

d). Being fast enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Wonder Woman, before being knocked out.
e). Being fast enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Flash, before being knocked out.

a. around beta ray bill
b. around angry hulk
c. no marvel character I can think of has the speed to match superman
d. quicksilver speed
e. no marvel characters

-Pr-
Ha. How long do you expect me to leave this open?

The Nuul
As long as you want.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by -Pr-
Ha. How long do you expect me to leave this open? Until the ironic humor wears out. excellent Originally posted by The Nuul
As long as you want. Or this.

Galan007
Should be closed now, then.

uhuh

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Galan007
Should be closed now, then.

uhuh Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Stop trolling Galan007. Answer the questions, contribute to the discussion or just don't post. uhuh ahah

-Pr-
laughing out loud

i could always merge the threads... mmm

The Nuul
uhuh

Just for the hell of it!

Galan007
laughing out loud

i could always merge the threads... mmm I think that was ODG's plan the entire time... hmm

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
I think that was ODG's plan the entire time... hmm

Evil gen- Actually, naw... Too much credit...

Black bolt z
Evil gen- Actually, naw... Too much credit... ODG is too much like Larry the Cable Guy to be an Evil genius.

Philosophía

d). Being fast/durable enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Wonder Woman, before being knocked out.
e). Being fast/durable enough to weather and possibly counter a speedblitz from Flash, before being knocked out.

a). b). Randomly shout out that they're taking infinite gravity or scores of planets, and resist it. Prefferably if the comic is from the 70s.

c).d).e). Block random energy blasts, because everybody knows, in comics, energy blasts, ALL energy blasts, travel at least lightspeed. Or demonstrate FASTER THAN INSTANT (!!) reflexes, by blocking telepathic blasts.

Am I doing this right?

OneDumbG0

psycho gundam

Philosophía
It's just me who's butthurt, you better recognize! Ok..?

OneDumbG0
^ From witty -------> personal.

Took all of two posts. Here I thought we'd milk a little bit of humor since I thought you weren't taking this seriously.

Clearly, I was guilty of lowballing. ermm

Philosophía
personal. haermm

OneDumbG0

Philosophía
Yeah, I know, right? You made a thread to ridicule mine.

That is so FUNNY!

Especially now, that you're explaining it!

OneDumbG0
^ I had to explain it? kinda

Philosophía
Apprently, yes.

Or was that just you, laughing privately at your own joke?

-Pr-
Get a room you two. Jeez.

OneDumbG0
Until the ironic humor wears out. excellent Yeah, it wore out. Somebody couldn't see the irony or the humor.

Blair Wind
Get a room you two. Jeez.

thumb up

Philosophía
Get a room you two. Jeez. You know there's only one room .. in my heart..and it belongs to you. sad

ee925OTFBCA

-Pr-

Omega Vision
What. The. F*ck.
I like this one better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_rE0RzrFY8

-Pr-
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I like this one better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_rE0RzrFY8 O6rcB8OE_w4&feature

Omega Vision
^laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.