Speed Force Bart Allen Vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which amped character wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/169575-18103-113274-1-the-flash-the-faste_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76012-127024-thor_large.jpg

SquallX
Take out CIS, PIS, and Bart multi rape.

Estacado
King Thor wishes him out of existence/KMC rules.

guy222
KT

zeel
KT

Mindset
KT

marwash22
Bart runs away to find Wally.
Bart and Wally rape KT.

Mindset
How is Bart getting his towel boy going to help?

marwash22
wut?

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset

marwash22
Sorry, I've been drinking, so i understand you even less than i usually do.

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
Bart runs away to find Wally.
Originally posted by Mindset

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Estacado
King Thor wishes him out of existence/KMC rules.

Won't have time.

Bart punches him one trillion times a second before Thor even begins forming the thought.

That'll be distracting.

Uriel005
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Won't have time.

Bart punches him one trillion times a second before Thor even begins forming the thought.

That'll be distracting. Speedforce Bart is for all intents and purposes god of kinetics.

Warlord
thor stops time ftw

Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor stomps.

On a side note: I'd have to redownload the mini, but I remember having a discussion with Enya and coming to the conclusion that despite what he should be, Bart was around light speed level in terms of speed or at least it strained him to reach that level. It's been a while.

BruceSkywalker
King Thor stomps

Badabing
Originally posted by Warlord
thor stops time ftw durOriginally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor stomps.

On a side note: I'd have to redownload the mini, but I remember having a discussion with Enya and coming to the conclusion that despite what he should be, Bart was around light speed level in terms of speed or at least it strained him to reach that level. It's been a while. durOriginally posted by BruceSkywalker
King Thor stomps dur

duryes

CosmicComet
reported for spam

uhuh

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor stomps.

On a side note: I'd have to redownload the mini, but I remember having a discussion with Enya and coming to the conclusion that despite what he should be, Bart was around light speed level in terms of speed or at least it strained him to reach that level. It's been a while. Bart could easily go beyond lightspeed prior to this boost in power.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
wut? Marwash...even I understood him.

So this either means you've sunken to rock bottom or i've risen up excellent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.