Bruce Lee Vs. Randy Couture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GaDaffy Duck
Actor Vs. Actor

I have just read the Bruce Lee Vs Ali thread. Randy and Ali are about the same size, Randy was a great wrestler, Ali was the Greatest and one of the greatest boxers of all time. Randy has some boxing. Ali has a little Judo. Bruce Lee is about 120 pounds and 5ft 7, in his prime for this. Bruce has no real fight record. Who wins? Randy or Bruce, both are actors.

dadudemon
Originally posted by GaDaffy Duck
Actor Vs. Actor

I have just read the Bruce Lee Vs Ali thread. Randy and Ali are about the same size, Randy was a great wrestler, Ali was the Greatest and one of the greatest boxers of all time. Randy has some boxing. Ali has a little Judo. Bruce Lee is about 120 pounds and 5ft 7, in his prime for this. Bruce has no real fight record. Who wins? Randy or Bruce, both are actors.

Bruce Lee, Prime, was probably closer to 135-140, actually. He weighed as much as 165.

Says his weight was 142 here:

http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/death.html

GaDaffy Duck
Those figures sound unlikely, at his height and 165 you'd look bigger.

AsbestosFlaygon
Neck stab? Or pressure point strikes?

Bruce is too fast, too strong, too durable for Couture.

StarCraft2
I would go with Randy since greco roman ground fighting has advantage over strikers with little bit ground game

Robtard
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Hahahahahaaahhhahahahaha.

Lee only has one chance against a MMA beast like Coutre, kicking him in the nuts and then running away as fast as he can.

RE: Blaxican
He could also win with a gun.

Martial Artist
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Neck stab? Or pressure point strikes?

Exactly, Brue Lee has Wing Chun skills, they are not meant for MMA 'sport' he would kill any MMA fighter in picoseconds in a real fight with a 'death touch' or the 'Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique', Randy's wrasslin would be no match for this.

StyleTime
Randy destroys Lee. Lee wouldn't be able to form any significant defense whatsoever.

0mega Spawn
bruce didn't believe in fighting restrictions meaning

he kicks randy in the nuts faster than randy would be able to react to,with enough power to burst both of his testicles
then turns randy into mandy as bruce has his way with him

Robtard
Oh the Bruce Lee fanboys; I'm tempted in joining them.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Martial Artist
Exactly, Brue Lee has Wing Chun skills, they are not meant for MMA 'sport' he would kill any MMA fighter in picoseconds in a real fight with a 'death touch' or the 'Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique', Randy's wrasslin would be no match for this.

And then Bruce Lee goes super saiyan! eek!

mango4u
Originally posted by GaDaffy Duck
Actor Vs. Actor

my thoughts exactly

mango4u
oops double post. love internet

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh the Bruce Lee fanboys; I'm tempted in joining them. what is randy gonna do push lee up against the cage? try a takedown, only to fail & get kicked in the eye socket?
randy damn sure not gonna punch lee smile

StyleTime
Randy could do all of what you just mentioned minus the failing part.

Multiple world class martial artists trained 8-12 hours a day to stop Randy and failed. Lee would fare no better, and would almost certainly fare worse.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
bruce didn't believe in fighting restrictions meaning

he kicks randy in the nuts faster than randy would be able to react to,with enough power to burst both of his testicles
then turns randy into mandy as bruce has his way with him eek!

sounds good to me, speed and accuracy beats some lumbering muscle mountain every time.

StyleTime
No, it doesn't. Not that it matters, since Randy isn't a "lumbering muscle mountain."

Who has Bruce beaten with this speed and accuracy btw?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by StyleTime
No, it doesn't. Not that it matters, since Randy isn't a "lumbering muscle mountain."

Who has Bruce beaten with this speed and accuracy btw? don't know anyone... still doesn't change the fact that bruce kicks randy in the nuts bursting his nuts

he just too much faster, maybe even slightly stronger

exploding nut kicks> ground fighting
exploding nut kicks > randy half assed boxing

StyleTime
That does affect the outcome actually. Randy can still use groin shots on Lee, which Randy is more likely to land due to his reach advantage.......in addition to the myriad other ways he can utterly dismantle Lee.

Fighting in the ring doesn't mean you can't fight dirty outside of it.

Robtard
Coutre's been kicked in the nuts before; he wasn't dropped. Granted, he had a cup.

Bruce Lee isn't some lighting-fast kicker; Coutre's faced kickers, Muay-Thai experts and such.

BruceLeesGhost
I have skills and powers far beyond Randy. All MMA is, is a way for college wrestlers to think they are Masters of the Martial arts by lying atop other men.

StyleTime
And movies are a way for actors to think they are Masters of Martial Arts by pretending to fight.

BruceLeesGhost
When Chuck Norris and I threw down, we never pretended, I really did pull the ginger hair from his chest for real. We had to edit his girl like squeal.

StyleTime
I'll admit that I laughed at that.

You know, what if that actually is Lee's ghost? Wouldn't that be freaky?

Anyone?

No?

BruceLeesGhost
I'll admit that I laughed at that.

You know, what if that actually is Lee's ghost? Wouldn't that be freaky?

Anyone?

No?

Ha, kind of blew that joke with my prior post sadly, would have been fun.

I am the KMC friendly ghost. wink

Rogue Jedi
And movies are a way for actors to think they are Masters of Martial Arts by pretending to fight. Say that to Seagal's face.

BruceLeesGhost
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Say that to Seagal's face.

You do realise a doorman punched him out at a night club. That said some actors are genuine fighters, he's one, Lundgren is another. Randy would beat them both.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceLeesGhost
You do realise a doorman punched him out at a night club. That said some actors are genuine fighters, he's one, Lundgren is another. Randy would beat them both. Never said Seagal was a juggernaut, just that he is a real life badass. Even the baddest of the bad get rocked on occasion.

BruceLeesGhost
Never said Seagal was a juggernaut, just that he is a real life badass. Even the baddest of the bad get rocked on occasion.

True enough, the prodigy BJ Penn has taken several publicised beatings on the street and Lee Murray, once got stabbed at a party despite being the street fighter he was.

Rogue Jedi
True enough, the prodigy BJ Penn has taken several publicised beatings on the street and Lee Murray, once got stabbed at a party despite being the street fighter he was. Look at Tyson vs Douglas. Or Kimbo vs Pettruzelli.

BruceLeesGhost
Look at Tyson vs Douglas. Or Kimbo vs Pettruzelli.

Absolutely, the Tyson Vs. Douglas one was particularly unbelievable at the time; but, as all the marriage stuff with Robyn and her mum came out it became clearer how ****ed up he was.

Robtard
Seagal's a fat slow bastard.

Rogue Jedi
Absolutely, the Tyson Vs. Douglas one was particularly unbelievable at the time; but, as all the marriage stuff with Robyn and her mum came out it became clearer how ****ed up he was. I bet if he had it to do over again, Douglas woulda gotten KO'd a few rounds in.

BruceLeesGhost
I bet if he had it to do over again, Douglas woulda gotten KO'd a few rounds in.

I think we can agree on that and he might have done a lot of things differently, including Desiree Washington.

Bicnarok

Who has Bruce beaten with this speed and accuracy btw?

Chuck Norris and some bloke with a clawy hand, saw it on TV

StyleTime
Say that to Seagal's face.
I doubt I'm ever going to come face to face with Seagal, so that isn't likely. Doesn't really change anything I said though, even if he was legit. ( He doesn't have much saying he is legit btw.)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Chuck Norris and some bloke with a clawy hand, saw it on TV
He was chi amped in those fights. We can't use that version. stick out tongue

BruceLeesGhost
Seagal's a fat slow bastard.

Well Akido is a silly martial art in my opinion.

Robtard
Well Akido is a silly martial art in my opinion.

You're dead, Lee, your opinion doesn't matter.

BruceLeesGhost
You're dead, Lee, your opinion doesn't matter.

Actually that's very true, except on one thing.... Hell is real you know. :-)

0mega Spawn
period lee enters fight to maim randy enters ready to wrestle

no cup for randy so lee would instinctively go to town on his nutz
randy = 3rd guy
kQ94N5G3sLU

Robtard
Randy blocks the kick, grabs Lee and it's over. 205-220lbs champion MMA man-beast > 155lbs Asian.

0mega Spawn
LMAO randy wont block shyt thats all randy will try to do is grab
but lee just gonna nut kick him ,eye gouge, bite whatever he needs to do.

MMA champs would actually impress me if they didn't have 100 illegal moves laughing even average joe can beat a "MMA pros" & have
i don't see any reason why randy would be immune to nut kicks & eye gouging

Mindset
Randy would eat him alive.

Robtard
^

This fool is either insane, or a Lee-Troll, which is always LoLz worthy.

0mega Spawn
^

This fool is either insane, or a Lee-Troll, which is always LoLz worthy. just because im pulling for lee im a lee troll erm

question how do MMA fighters react when kicked in the nutz? they cringe in pain... just like everybody else. how do MMA fighters react to have their eyes gouged out? they cringe just like everybody else.

shall i go on?

Lee in far superior than randy in most cases... so what can randy do? takedown? & get eyes gouged out, or be bitten? laughing

or he will he laughing try to laughing stand up with lee with his half assed boxing... or lee could dance around him until he tires seeing as there is no time limit then proceed to kick his ass

Rogue Jedi
Why do they call it mixed martial arts?

0mega Spawn
Why do they call it mixed martial arts? i don't know maybe because they halfazz everything

half assing = mixed nowadays

Rogue Jedi
All I see is a buncha steroid pumpers grabbing each other and being all gay.

0mega Spawn
All I see is a buncha steroid pumpers grabbing each other and being all gay. yea i used to watch MMA but it got progressively lamer & gayer

everytime i put it on there nowadays i see almost everybody through every round erm

oh & the judges are so dam biased

refs stop fights at odd times too much, hell sometimes i yelled at ref to stop the fight before a guy got his arm snapped

MMA just need more time to grow

Rogue Jedi
yea i used to watch MMA but it got progressively lamer & gayer

everytime i put it on there nowadays i see almost everybody through every round erm

oh & the judges are so dam biased

refs stop fights at odd times too much, hell sometimes i yelled at ref to stop the fight before a guy got his arm snapped

MMA just need more time to grow

Two guys square off in the same stance. They throw a few punches. They go to the ground.

This is not martial arts. This is street fighting.

0mega Spawn
Two guys square off in the same stance. They throw a few punches. They go to the ground.

This is not martial arts. This is street fighting. exactly... im almost emarrased i liked MMA at a point erm

StyleTime
just because im pulling for lee im a lee troll erm

question how do MMA fighters react when kicked in the nutz? they cringe in pain... just like everybody else. how do MMA fighters react to have their eyes gouged out? they cringe just like everybody else.

shall i go on?

Lee in far superior than randy in most cases... so what can randy do? takedown? & get eyes gouged out, or be bitten? laughing

or he will he laughing try to laughing stand up with lee with his half assed boxing... or lee could dance around him until he tires seeing as there is no time limit then proceed to kick his ass
That's not likely at all. Randy has access to the same groin shots and eye gouges that Lee would; however, Randy actually has the experience and proven skill to put someone in a position to use them.

I.e. It's far easier to gouge someone's eyes when you can actually hold them down. The groin shot can mostly be treated like any other low kick. Randy's reach means he can stay safely out of Lee's range and kick Lee at will. Biting? You seriously think that'll give Lee the win?

Lee has nothing saying he'd win this match except an imaginary set of abilities he hasn't demonstrated in any relevant environment.
Why do they call it mixed martial arts?
I think it's a stupid name honestly. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

This is not martial arts. This is street fighting.
That's not true. Fighters have varying stances and not all fighters like to grapple. Martial arts and street fighting aren't mutually exclusive.

Rogue Jedi

That's not true. No? That's how most of the fights go, you know. A few punches are throw, a kick or two, then they go to the ground and either whale away or choke.

StyleTime
Some fighters prefer to go to the ground. Some don't.

Sometimes you even get movie style shenanigans.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zz3p63WSXZE/TQrst99qWTI/AAAAAAAAA-4/pduzoiHqZww/s1600/12.gif

Rogue Jedi
Most go the ground, dude.

Robtard
just because im pulling for lee im a lee troll erm

The way you're doing it. It's funny, so continue. I initially did similar in the Ali Vs Lee thread years ago, took me pages to come clean and admit 90% of what I claimed about Lee was movies and myths.

Rogue Jedi
MMGay. Many Men being Gay.

StyleTime
Most go the ground, dude.
At some point during the fight, not necessarily all of the fight? I can agree to that. I was talking more about the "it's all a big, grapple fest" notion.

Rogue Jedi
At some point during the fight, not necessarily all of the fight? I can agree to that. I was talking more about the "it's all a big, grapple fest" notion. It's street brawling with a hint of greco roman wrestling.

Just call it what it is.

StyleTime
It's street brawling with a hint of greco roman wrestling.

Just call it what it is.
It's not that though.

Ok. It's martial arts.

Rogue Jedi
haermm It's SO not, but OK.

StyleTime
They're doing martial arts. Why would it not be called martial arts?

Doesn't look enough like a Jet Li movie?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, that's it roll eyes (sarcastic)

StyleTime
In all seriousness, why not? Boxing, Judo, Karate, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Jujitsu, Kickboxing

These are just the commonly used styles. Are these not martial arts?

Rogue Jedi
OK, I'll admit that the kicking is muay thai. And that Jujitsu comes into play when going to the ground.

But it's all so damn sloppy.

0mega Spawn
Some fighters prefer to go to the ground. Some don't.

Sometimes you even get movie style shenanigans.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zz3p63WSXZE/TQrst99qWTI/AAAAAAAAA-4/pduzoiHqZww/s1600/12.gif LOL i can do that fukkin blindfolded... as a matter of fact theres probably videos of me doing more ipressive shyt somewhere on the internet lee is clearly a faster more physically gifted specimen...you know this

0mega Spawn
just because lee may or may not have a record of fighting means shyt
hes clearly faster, stronger, thoroughly trained...

randy on the otherhand slow,strong, trained in street-esque fighting
him submitting people in an octogan with rules preventing them from doing real damage isnt impressive at all...

like i said lee uses his overwhelmingly speed difference to dance around randy... randy tires out get azz whooped PERIOD laughing

or of course gets punch faked & kicked in the nutz cringes, gets eyes gouged, then lee bites his juggular artery smile randy would be dead before he hit the ground

StyleTime
OK, I'll admit that the kicking is muay thai. And that Jujitsu comes into play when going to the ground.

But it's all so damn sloppy.
The other styles are quite present as well.

Some can be sloppy as not everyone is at the same skill level. I'm not sure what you expect it to look like though.
LOL i can do that fukkin blindfolded... as a matter of fact theres probably videos of me doing more ipressive shyt somewhere on the internet lee is clearly a faster more physically gifted specimen...you know this
You can kick off a wall? I don't doubt that. I don't see how it's relevant though.

Randy Couture is almost 50 years old and is still able to compete with world class competition; he is the more physically gifted specimen here.
just because lee may or may not have a record of fighting means shyt
hes clearly faster, stronger, thoroughly trained...

randy on the otherhand slow,strong, trained in street-esque fighting
him submitting people in an octogan with rules preventing them from doing real damage isnt impressive at all...

like i said lee uses his overwhelmingly speed difference to dance around randy... randy tires out get azz whooped PERIOD laughing

or of course gets punch faked & kicked in the nutz cringes, gets eyes gouged, then lee bites his juggular artery smile randy would be dead before he hit the ground
No, that actually means everything. You've got absolutely nothing to support your argument without some verifiable fight data.

Randy isn't slow and calling it "street-esque fighting" is sheer ignorance.

Randy uses his proven, undeniable ability to beat world class martial artists to dismantle Lee.

Lee, again, is at a reach disadvantage and hasn't fought anyone of Randy's caliber. If Lee feints, Randy simply stays out of Lee's range and nails Lee with a low kick to overhand right combo that has actually proven effective on opponents far superior to Lee.

You're argument is essentially "Lee doesn't need evidence proving he can fight. He just CAN. Coincidentally, I believe in Santa Claus."

0mega Spawn
lee showed his physical prowess & fluidity & speed all the proof i need

StyleTime
Here's the funny thing; Bruce hasn't proven he could beat Randy. That's all that matters here.

I'm not sure what to make of you, Omega. You started a thread in the religion forum highlighting the importance of evidence in any meaningful discussion, yet here you do a 180 on the same concept.

"I have faith in the unverified abilities of my lord, Bruce Lee." That's your argument.

srankmissingnin
Brandan Fraser beat Jet Li h2h in the Mummy! Fraser showed his physical prowess & fluidity & speed all the proof i need. Fraser > Couture! dur

Jackson Pollock
Bruce would be to quick for Randy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Brandan Fraser beat Jet Li h2h in the Mummy! Fraser showed his physical prowess & fluidity & speed all the proof i need. Fraser > Couture! dur ............

srankmissingnin
It's street brawling with a hint of greco roman wrestling.

Just call it what it is.

Boxing is a martial art. Wrestling is a martial art. Combining the two and somehow the sum is less the the parts? MMAs take the parts that work from each style and leave the rest. If Kung-fu or Wushu was practical and effective, it would be used in MMA... but it's not. Just ask Dan Hardy how much training with Shaolin Monks has helped his career. cool

Robtard
Just ask Dan Hardy how much training with Shaolin Monks has helped his career. cool

Helped him to focus all his Chi can not tap-out when St. Pierre was raping him.

StyleTime
To be fair, sranks point is that those types of arguments are silly from either side. Most pro-Lee arguments come from movies and demos. Randy's are from fights and more fights.

Not saying you did specifically, just sayin'.

RE: Blaxican
LOL i can do that fukkin blindfolded... as a matter of fact theres probably videos of me doing more ipressive shyt somewhere on the internet

You ****ing clown. laughcry

0mega Spawn
Wally Jay- "I last saw Bruce after he moved from Culver City to Bel Air. He had a big heavy bag hanging out on his patio. It weighed 300lbs. I could hardly move it at all. Bruce said to me "Hey, Wally, watch this" and he jumped back and kicked it and this monster of a heavy bag went up to the ceiling, Thump!!! And came back down. I still can't believe the power that guy had".

plz tell me what would happen if a kick like that connected to randys pelvis

0mega Spawn
Here's the funny thing; Bruce hasn't proven he could beat Randy. That's all that matters here.

I'm not sure what to make of you, Omega. You started a thread in the religion forum highlighting the importance of evidence in any meaningful discussion, yet here you do a 180 on the same concept.

"I have faith in the unverified abilities of my lord, Bruce Lee." That's your argument. no my argument is this a fight where bruce would use his overwhelmingly speed & power to crush a slow randy...look at lees footwork randy will get punishing off the bat...

lee is clearly faster...

stronger can be argued but i'd still put my money on lee

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
You ****ing clown. laughcry ?

srankmissingnin

You'd wake up?

0mega Spawn
You'd wake up? exactly i'd wake up dead eek!

srankmissingnin
exactly i'd wake up dead eek!

As in, the only place that Bruce Lee can kick a 300lbs bag into the ceiling is in a dream.

Randy Couture would wreck Bruce Lee effortlessly in one round. If Bruce was in MMA, he would be in bantamweight, getting rolled by Urijah Faber.

0mega Spawn
As in, the only place that Bruce Lee can kick a 300lbs bag into the ceiling is in a dream.

Randy Couture would wreck Bruce Lee effortlessly in one round. If Bruce was in MMA, he would be in bantamweight, getting rolled by Urijah Faber. why is it only in a dream?

you've met a person physically the same as lee and asked him to do that only for him to fail? no expression

randy would get kicked in the nuts again & again. then gets stomped

0mega Spawn
Urijah Faberbantumweight now?

edit - nevermind thinking of someone else

Mr. Rhythmic
Bruce Lee takes him down.

srankmissingnin
why is it only in a dream?

you've met a person physically the same as lee and asked him to do that only for him to fail? no expression

randy would get kicked in the nuts again & again. then gets stomped

Dude, Cro Cop wouldn't even have 300lbs bags smacking into the ceilings with his kick, and he'd kick Bruce Lee clean in half.

0mega Spawn
Dude, Cro Cop wouldn't even have 300lbs bags smacking into the ceilings with his kick, and he'd kick Bruce Lee clean in half. cro crop is not in bruce lee physical condition... just look at the muscle body fat ratio

hed kick bruce in half? is the before or afte bruce kicks him to another universe

StyleTime
Wally Jay- "I last saw Bruce after he moved from Culver City to Bel Air. He had a big heavy bag hanging out on his patio. It weighed 300lbs. I could hardly move it at all. Bruce said to me "Hey, Wally, watch this" and he jumped back and kicked it and this monster of a heavy bag went up to the ceiling, Thump!!! And came back down. I still can't believe the power that guy had".

That qualifies as nothing more than hearsay my friend.
no my argument is this a fight where bruce would use his overwhelmingly speed & power to crush a slow randy...look at lees footwork randy will get punishing off the bat...

lee is clearly faster...

stronger can be argued but i'd still put my money on lee
He hasn't proven he has that power or the footwork of the top tier opponents that Randy has factually faced and beaten. You have no evidence.

I've seen no indication he is faster than your typical lightweight. Randy would crush them too.

Randy tosses around 240+ lbs heavyweights with little effort. He is stronger than Lee dude.
hed kick bruce in half? is the before or afte bruce kicks him to another universe
Crocop has KO'd several high level people with his kicks. Bruce Lee has KO'd noone with his.

Crocop has TKO'd someone with a single kick to the ribs. Bruce Lee has never displayed that kind of power.

If you want to believe Lee wins, fine; however, please recognize that there is little to no evidence that will support you in a legitimate discussion.

Your argument sounds like that religious one you hate so much. You know? The one you started a thread about and can't apply the same logic to something else?

Cap Capitalism
Bruce wins easily.

Robtard
cro crop is not in bruce lee physical condition... just look at the muscle body fat ratio

Lee was 'WTFPWNED' by the equivalent of an Aspirin in part due to his 'physical condition'. Having body fat too low is not good.

I'd also hope you would have known that Lee wasn't typically that ripped, as noted, it's not healthly and people that low on BF are generally in a weakened state(see professional body builders). He got in that sort of shape for his films, it wasn't his norm.

Cro Cop > Lee in physical conditioning, Cro Cop has shown he can go rounds in the ring.

Cap Capitalism
Lee was 'WTFPWNED' by the equivalent of an Aspirin in part due to his 'physical condition'. Having body fat too low is not good.

I'd also hope you would have known that Lee wasn't typically that ripped, as noted, it's not healthly and people that low on BF are generally in a weakened state(see professional body builders). He got in that sort of shape for his films, it wasn't his norm.

Bruce Lee is stronger and faster, my money is on him beating Randy with a dragons tail kick. I see the fight as easier for Bruce than his Chuck Norris fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Cap Capitalism
Bruce Lee is stronger and faster, my money is on him beating Randy with a dragons tail kick. I see the fight as easier for Bruce than his Chuck Norris fight.

Baseless conjecture. Lee was certainly exponentially weaker than Couture, and while he might have been faster, that is pure speculation. Even if he was marginally faster, it is unlikely he had the cardio to keep it for more than a round anyway, since he wasn't trained or conditioned to compete and fight in tournaments. Bruce was juiced out actor and stunt man who tailored his training to be visually impressive on the silver screen, he was not fighter, and he was not some superhuman physical specimen.

Cap Capitalism
Baseless conjecture. Lee was certainly exponentially weaker than Couture, and while he might have been faster, that is pure speculation. Even if he was marginally faster, it is unlikely he had the cardio to keep it for more than a round anyway, since he wasn't trained or conditioned to compete and fight in tournaments. Bruce was juiced out actor and stunt man who tailored his training to be visually impressive on the silver screen, he was not fighter, and he was not some superhuman physical specimen.

But the 3 inch punch...... Randy has nothing to counter it!

StyleTime
I see the fight as easier for Bruce than his Chuck Norris fight.
You uh.....you do realize that was a movie right?

srankmissingnin
But the 3 inch punch...... Randy has nothing to counter it!

He has... you know... real punches that are actually effective in the real world.

Cap Capitalism
You uh.....you do realize that was a movie right?

Yes, but the fight except for the broken neck was real, they were told to go for it and treated it as a kum mai tai session!

Robtard
Lolz at the amount of sock-trolls threads like this get. Pretty awesome, imo.

Cap Capitalism
He has... you know... real punches that are actually effective in the real world.

The UFC is scripted like the WWE, look at that Griffin guy he was supposed to have good striking... but he doesn't.

StyleTime
I think I just realized completely who Cap is.

And my day just got brighter.

srankmissingnin
Mcl81ldNODc

Even Bruce's boy, humble Chuck Norris says Lee wasn't a real fighter. cool

Cap Capitalism
I think I just completely realized who Cap is.

And my day just got brighter.

wink shshhh :-)

StyleTime
laughing out loud

wink

Cap Capitalism
It does amaze me how people could possibly believe Bruce Lee could win against any pro fighter. It's ridiculous. I also love the way possible assume pro fighters have never had 'street fights'. Chances are they were great street fighters who saw fighting as a way off the street.

Am I right guys?

Robtard
The hell, you had just convinced that Lee would win with a Dragon's Tail Kick; now you're taking it back?

Sorry, not allowed.

Cap Capitalism
The hell, you had just convinced that Lee would win with a Dragon's Tail Kick; now you're taking it back?

Sorry, not allowed.

Ha, you're right Bruce wins with the crane technique!

Robtard
Bruce could beat Fedor Emilianenko, some would argue.

Cap Capitalism
Bruce could beat Fedor Emilianenko, some would argue.

Some would argue Bruce would beat 5 tigers and a Polar Bear, they would be delusional Rob. Fedor needs to retire, he has lost it and I fear will end up like Ali. He's taken more punishment in his career than anyone should bless him.

Quiero Mota
"Belts, Bowing and BS" http://bisons.net/training/belts_bowing_bs.html

Robtard
Some would argue Bruce would beat 5 tigers and a Polar Bear, they would be delusional Rob. Fedor needs to retire, he has lost it and I fear will end up like Ali. He's taken more punishment in his career than anyone should bless him.

Indeed, Fedor should. But the greedy Cossack in him wants to bank-roll as much as he can while he can.

Cap Capitalism
Indeed, Fedor should. But the greedy Cossack in him wants to bank-roll as much as he can while he can.

He has bought houses for almost all his relations and friends interestingly. If you've never seen the documentary, Fedor Baddest man on the planet, it's really interesting and yeah i know you're joking re: his greed. Did you know he has a degree in fine art, he is one strange guy.

Robtard
He has bought houses for almost all his relations and friends interestingly. If you've never seen the documentary, Fedor Baddest man on the planet, it's really interesting and yeah i know you're joking re: his greed. Did you know he has a degree in fine art, he is one strange guy.

I haven't and I didn't mean to really imply "greed" in a bad way, he's pulling a heavy purse for his fights, not easy to walk away from that. At least he still tries in his fights, unlike Ken Shamrock who was just there to take a beating and make a buck at the end, the crowd be damned.

Cap Capitalism
I haven't and I didn't mean to really imply "greed" in a bad way, he's pulling a heavy purse for his fights, not easy to walk away from that. At least he still tries in his fights, unlike Ken Shamrock who was just there to take a beating and make a buck at the end, the crowd be damned.

Agreed, although Shamrock was always after a buck imo. It's worth a watch, at times you do laugh at the Sasha Baron Cohenesque, eastern European stereotypes. When he goes off for a beating with stinging nettles and a sauna after training it's pretty funny, as is his mums 'mystical' stew, which confers magic strength on her sons. Believe it or not he really can draw.

Dr. Leg Kick
Exactly, Brue Lee has Wing Chun skills, they are not meant for MMA 'sport' he would kill any MMA fighter in picoseconds in a real fight with a 'death touch' or the 'Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique', Randy's wrasslin would be no match for this. LOL!!!!!!

0mega Spawn
Exactly, Brue Lee has Wing Chun skills, they are not meant for MMA 'sport' he would kill any MMA fighter in picoseconds in a real fight with a 'death touch' or the 'Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique', Randy's wrasslin would be no match for this. thats the truth son.

deal with it

Dr. Leg Kick
thats the truth son.

deal with it LOL!!!!!

I can't tell if this is serious.

StyleTime
thats the truth son.

deal with it
Based on what exactly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.