kratos vs ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samirerre
kratos visits japan to face akuma the god of fist
there he meets ryu ,he tryed to talk to ryu but ryu didnt responned to kratos gets mad and he make him fight

FIGHT

Tha C-Master
Which Kratos? GOW?

elfirrepins
If Kratos has no weapons, Ryu would probably win. But as it stands Kratos will wipe the floor with Ryu.

samirerre
seems like people dont like this kind of vs

Darkstorm Zero
Thats because it is, what is reffered to as, a spite match.

Tha C-Master
This is a spit match? Like who spits the furthest?

Darkstorm Zero
No, "SPITE" as in, we know Kratos rips Ryu a new one...

Tha C-Master
I suppose if it is GOW Kratos he has a chance of beating Ryu.

Darkstorm Zero
GOW Kratos (I'm assuming he's the one Sam here was reffering to) tears Ryu apart... This isn't a debate, it's a slaughterfest...

This actually raises my suspicion of Sam being a hater... along with the closed Supes vs Akuma thread... So I'll ask again.

What is with the hate Samirerre?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
GOW Kratos (I'm assuming he's the one Sam here was reffering to) tears Ryu apart... This isn't a debate, it's a slaughterfest...

This actually raises my suspicion of Sam being a hater... along with the closed Supes vs Akuma thread... So I'll ask again.

What is with the hate Samirerre? Maybe it's a secret crush...

Ryu uses fireball spam. biscuits

Demonic Phoenix
^ It's not very effective.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ It's not very effective.

It effectively annoys Kratos.

Such a spite thread makes me giggle.

Tha C-Master
^ It's not very effective. Kratos cries and kills himself because he's outmatched. uhuh

CosmicComet
C-Master is pretty cool guy doesn't afraid of anything.

Tha C-Master
^ Thanks.

Kratos becomes his pupil. To train himself to be a better fighter. uhuh

CosmicComet
He could teach him how to meditate under waterfalls. And that's a maybe.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/uhuh.gif

Tha C-Master
Anger control would be helpful.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
It effectively annoys Kratos.

Such a spite thread makes me giggle.

Meh, he's always annoyed/pissed off, so still not very effective.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Kratos cries and kills himself because he's outmatched. uhuh

Not before Ryu cries and kills himself because Kratos is 'winning' ahah

Tha C-Master
Meh, he's always annoyed/pissed off, so still not very effective.

Not before Ryu cries and kills himself because Kratos is 'winning' ahah Has Ryu shown any emotion? Ever?

Face it, Kratos needs his weapons to stand even a hair of a chance... ahah

TheGoldenSpy
Equalize durability. Strip Kratos of every weapon and only give Zeus Fury. Much more interesting that way.

TheAuraAngel
Equalizing durability does not stop Kratos from having superior strength and being able to choke Ryu with his pinky.

TheGoldenSpy
I mean Giving Ryu the same resistance as Kratos. If we equalize both strength and durability, Ryu would win as he stomps Kratos overall in Martial arts skill. Kratos would not simply be able to wrestle him or rip him in half. Both would be able to toss each other out of orbit though.

Tha C-Master
He was suppposed to have all weapons?

samirerre
im not a hater
i like sf
i just want to know what you thik
people today trolling and sayng that sf characters can
beat anyone and thats annoying
and they wont give a shot for other fg frencises

kratos of gow is strong full of anger
and wants to avenges his family's dethe against the gods
and he actully killed gods
however kratos dousent has the power of superman and his only way of gaining power was by wepons.
in his world thats the only to get enogh power to kill zeus

ryu is a strong karate man he is very skilled and has the power to controll dark hadu

kratos uses wepons againsts the gods cuz they are gods
for a reason.
he killed hercules who was his brother
he was son of zeus
and he's destiny is to kill zeus and anyone who cross on his way will die

Tha C-Master
Who is saying sf characters can beat everything and is serious about it?

Demonic Phoenix
Has Ryu shown any emotion? Ever?

Face it, Kratos needs his weapons to stand even a hair of a chance... ahah

He's jealous of the amount of p*ssy that Kratos gets excellent
Also, I kind of was talking about Kratos, not Ryu.

...against Ingrid at least. Otherwise, he only needs his left sandal to stomp anyone weaker than Ingrid. biscuits

Tha C-Master
He's jealous of the amount of p*ssy that Kratos gets excellent
Also, I kind of was talking about Kratos, not Ryu.

...against Ingrid at least. Otherwise, he only needs his left sandal to stomp anyone weaker than Ingrid. biscuits I think he's asexual.

I was talking about his "crying" he would do.

It would be soooo embarrassing for Kratos to lose against Ingrid. He loses against Dan badly enough. biscuits

Demonic Phoenix
I think he's asexual.

I was talking about his "crying" he would do.

It would be soooo embarrassing for Kratos to lose against Ingrid. He loses against Dan badly enough. biscuits

Nahh. He's jealous of Guile too, because of all the time the dude spends around Hot Legs.
Oh, then yeah, he still cries.

Good thing Kratos doesn't really lose to Ingrid then, as she loves being dominated by him, as does everyone else in the SF-verse excellent

Tha C-Master
Nahh. He's jealous of Guile too, because of all the time the dude spends around Hot Legs.
Oh, then yeah, he still cries.

Good thing Kratos doesn't really lose to Ingrid then, as she loves being dominated by him, as does everyone else in the SF-verse excellent Ryu tapped that already, because he didn't show any affection.... probably because he doesn't have any.

Kratos only wins in a crying contest.

Dan gives him an autograph after ko'ing him. excellent

Frisky Dingo
Not only has this been done B4, but Shin Vega would rape Kratos up and down. Yup

Tha C-Master
Yea, depending on the gear.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Not only has this been done B4, but Shin Vega would rape Kratos up and down. Yup

In more off topic news. Daisuke Ishiwatari (creator of Guilty Gear) calls 3rd Strike the greatest fighting game...ever. No surzly, he said it and he meant it! The man knows what he's talkin about.
Daisuke Ishiwatari
Street Fighter III: Third Strike. It's the nervousness between you and your opponent that gives me joy. You have to guess what the next move is by your opponent. That was the most fun thing about the game. It was so enjoyable.
Too bad he also said there wouldn't be anymore GGs. Kinda figured that already, but damn does it hurt to see'im say it.

Tha C-Master
Capcom vs SNK2 all day.

No End N Site
Me and Ishiwatari do not agree. It's in the pantheon, but it's not 3S. 3S is like Zeus and CVS2 is like...Hermes or somethin.

Tha C-Master
CvsS2 is like Galactus baby...

No End N Site
CvsS2 is like Galactus baby...

Well if that's the case, 3S is The Living Tribunal.

Tha C-Master
Capcom vs SNK2 is TOAA.

They're both *great* games, I just prefer Capcom vs SNK2 a bit more.

Alpha 3 is beastly too. I wish Capcom vs SNK2 had dramatic battle.

samirerre
wtf
what cvs2 has to do with this thread

No End N Site
Capcom vs SNK2 is TOAA.

They're both *great* games, I just prefer Capcom vs SNK2 a bit more.

Alpha 3 is beastly too. I wish Capcom vs SNK2 had dramatic battle.

Just as I prefer 3S, but you know I luv me some CVS2, as well. I don't know WTF was wrong with Alpha 3, OG players from back in the day have even said that SFA3 was a worthy competitive fighter but it just came out at a bad time, just like Vampire Savior.

Surzly, you release SFA3 on consoles the same year you release, SFEX, EX2, Vampire Savior, and Marvel VS Capcom on consoles? WTF?!

samirerre
so kratos dont have a chances to take this battle?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by samirerre
so kratos dont have a chances to take this battle?

No, Kratos wins this quite handily actually.

But no one wants to debate. Not me either, too tired.

Tha C-Master
Kratos gets stomped... by Dan.Originally posted by No End N Site
Just as I prefer 3S, but you know I luv me some CVS2, as well. I don't know WTF was wrong with Alpha 3, OG players from back in the day have even said that SFA3 was a worthy competitive fighter but it just came out at a bad time, just like Vampire Savior.

Surzly, you release SFA3 on consoles the same year you release, SFEX, EX2, Vampire Savior, and Marvel VS Capcom on consoles? WTF?! Yea, Alpha 3 was touted as the greatest for a second. Tons of characters and moves, and the balance was good. It was one of the fighters that kept you occupied for many hours at a time with world tour mode and all.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
In more off topic news. Daisuke Ishiwatari (creator of Guilty Gear) calls 3rd Strike the greatest fighting game...ever. No surzly, he said it and he meant it! The man knows what he's talkin about.

Too bad he also said there wouldn't be anymore GGs. Kinda figured that already, but damn does it hurt to see'im say it.

I read this. People always complain about the balance N that game and CVS2, as well. No 1 outside the scene seems 2 no that even Sean and King can beat the top tiers of their games. VERY hard but not impossible. The games R great because it's not broken, it just imbalanced. Sum just have better tools than others. Any1 who has ever played those games no that there were no Magnetos or Rolls N those games. Every1 had sumthing.

Just the other day, there was a strategy guide posted on Eventscrubs showing how 2 utilize Sean's tools 4 victory. It's just, many don't play him because of his difficulty:reward ratio. There is no room 4 glaring mistakes.

Tha C-Master
I read this. People always complain about the balance N that game and CVS2, as well. No 1 outside the scene seems 2 no that even Sean and King can beat the top tiers of their games. VERY hard but not impossible. The games R great because it's not broken, it just imbalanced. Sum just have better tools than others. Any1 who has ever played those games no that there were no Magnetos or Rolls N those games. Every1 had sumthing.

Just the other day, there was a strategy guide posted on Eventscrubs showing how 2 utilize Sean's tools 4 victory. It's just, many don't play him because of his difficulty:reward ratio. There is no room 4 glaring mistakes. No game has perfect balance, but those games have very good balance, definitely better than some other games out there.

No End N Site
Kratos gets stomped... by Dan. Yea, Alpha 3 was touted as the greatest for a second. Tons of characters and moves, and the balance was good. It was one of the fighters that kept you occupied for many hours at a time with world tour mode and all.

I still play the Saikyo Dojo version to this day, when I get the chance. I remember seeing it called the greatest fighter of all time on the cover of a mag.

samirerre
okay
kratos lose by fans
now i need to figure out how to close this thread

Demonic Phoenix
Ryu tapped that already, because he didn't show any affection.... probably because he doesn't have any.

Kratos only wins in a crying contest.

Dan gives him an autograph after ko'ing him. excellent

You mean he dreamed about tapping that, but didn't show any affection...because he knew he had no chance.

Nah, Kratos doesn't cry. Ryu on the other hand, cries about how manly men like Guile and Kratos are WINNING, while he isn't.

If that's the case, Dan must have given out autographs to every single SF character then, including Ingrid. biscuits

Capcom vs SNK2 all day.

SSFT2 > 3S > CvS2. uhuh

Tha C-Master
You mean he dreamed about tapping that, but didn't show any affection...because he knew he had no chance.

Nah, Kratos doesn't cry. Ryu on the other hand, cries about how manly men like Guile and Kratos are WINNING, while he isn't.

If that's the case, Dan must have given out autographs to every single SF character then, including Ingrid. biscuits

SSFT2 > 3S > CvS2. uhuh

He didn't have to show affection because he's a real man. Not a crybaby like Kratos. stick out tongue

Kratos kills himself and cries like an emo. He was a crybaby from the beginning. stick out tongue

Dan is just that pimp. He'd solo the GOW universe.

CVS2>Alpha 3 (because of dramatic battle)>3S.

biscuits

CosmicComet
C-Master.

I grow tired of your shenaningans bruh.

Duke Nukem fanboy.

*HIc*

.......http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/biscuits.gif

Tha C-Master
Duke Nukem needs to teach Kratos how to be a real man.

biscuits

No End N Site
Has anyone ever heard DJ Caffeine's "On the Floor"? I can't get the song outta God damn my head!

Tha C-Master
Don't think so (if it is new) and don't link it. stick out tongue

No End N Site
I don't think it's new.

I'm gonna link it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHoY9Sc0zpA

Tha C-Master
I'm not looking. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
He didn't have to show affection because he's a real man. Not a crybaby like Kratos. stick out tongue

Kratos kills himself and cries like an emo. He was a crybaby from the beginning. stick out tongue

Dan is just that pimp. He'd solo the GOW universe.

CVS2>Alpha 3 (because of dramatic battle)>3S.

biscuits

You've got it the other way around bub. stick out tongue

Nah, he did not even cry when he killed his wife and child. Now Ryu on the other hand, cries when he gets a paper cut and watches Titanic. stick out tongue

Yep. He'd also solo the SF & Darkstalkers verse with one autograph.

Yer a biased fanboi. uhuh

Duke Nukem needs to teach Kratos how to be a real man.

biscuits

Kratos already has BALLS OF STEEL. He just needs the shades now.

Frisky Dingo
I don't think it's new.

I'm gonna link it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHoY9Sc0zpA

Trippy. R U on drugs, son?

Tha C-Master
You've got it the other way around bub. stick out tongue

Nah, he did not even cry when he killed his wife and child. Now Ryu on the other hand, cries when he gets a paper cut and watches Titanic. stick out tongue

Yep. He'd also solo the SF & Darkstalkers verse with one autograph.

Yer a biased fanboi. uhuh

Kratos already has BALLS OF STEEL. He just needs the shades now. I doubt Ryu even watched movies, bub stick out tongue

Because they'd be too busy laughing to fight back.

Kratos fanboy. Kratos is cutting himself as we speak, the emo.

Kratos will never be the man Duke Nukem is. biscuits

Phanteros
I doubt Ryu even watched movies, bub stick out tongue

Kratos will never be the man Duke Nukem is. biscuits At least Kratos is more deeper than Ryu. GOW&GOW3 Kratos>>>Ryu>GOW2 Kratos.

Tha C-Master
Deeper? Yea he does cut himself deeper. stick out tongue

samirerre
duke nukem lol

kratos is sparrtan
he knows no emotions
during battle(especielly fear)

ryu is a humen

Tha C-Master
Duke Nukem is the king.

Humans beat gods all of the time in fiction. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
I doubt Ryu even watched movies, bub stick out tongue

Kratos will never be the man Duke Nukem is. biscuits

Ken probably made him watch some, brah. stick out tongue

Nah, he one-shots them all with his smile. Of course, Kratos is better than anyone in the SF & Darkstalkers verse, and so needs to be taken out with the smile+autograph+taunt combo. vin

Nah, he's just angry, not emo. Gouki's way more emo than Kratos ever will be.

Yer right. He's the god that Duke Nukem wishes he himself was. excellent

Tha C-Master
Ken was too busy with Morrigan, as was discovered in another thread.

Kratos would get smoked by Dan. He's nothing without his help.

He cuts himself like an emo. Gouki is just a grouch.

Duke>Chuck Norris>Pikachu>Kratos... uhuh

Demonic Phoenix
Ken was too busy with Morrigan, as was discovered in another thread.

Kratos would get smoked by Dan. He's nothing without his help.

He cuts himself like an emo. Gouki is just a grouch.

Duke>Chuck Norris>Pikachu>Kratos... uhuh

Nah, Ken would rather make Ryu watch Titanic, as it's the only way he can make Ryu cry; and Ken isn't man enough to get lucky with Morrigan. Kratos on the other hand, gets to do Morrigan, Felicia, Chun Li, Ingrid, & Cammy, all at the same time, and they love it. awesome

On the contrary, Kratos makes Dan smoke the rest of the SF cast. stick out tongue

Bah, there are chains covering Kratos' arms. He can't cut himself. Gouki on the other hand...

Nah, Chuck Norris > all, and Kratos >= Duke. estahuh

CosmicComet
Can we lock this terrible thread already

Tha C-Master
We can, as long as those mod powers work.

Nah, Ken would rather make Ryu watch Titanic, as it's the only way he can make Ryu cry; and Ken isn't man enough to get lucky with Morrigan. Kratos on the other hand, gets to do Morrigan, Felicia, Chun Li, Ingrid, & Cammy, all at the same time, and they love it. awesome

On the contrary, Kratos makes Dan smoke the rest of the SF cast. stick out tongue

Bah, there are chains covering Kratos' arms. He can't cut himself. Gouki on the other hand...

Nah, Chuck Norris > all, and Kratos >= Duke. estahuh

Ryu never cries, unlike Kratos.

Doing all of those girls? You're mixing Kratos up with Duke.

Dan goes to GOW and does what Kratos couldn't do. biscuits

Blades on the end where he cuts himself.

Haha, Chuck is the son of Duke, didn't you know? stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
We can, as long as those mod powers work.

Ryu never cries, unlike Kratos.

Doing all of those girls? You're mixing Kratos up with Duke.

Dan goes to GOW and does what Kratos couldn't do. biscuits

Blades on the end where he cuts himself.

Haha, Chuck is the son of Duke, didn't you know? stick out tongue

You mean he always cries, unlike Kratos. ahah

Both are awesome enough to do that, but it's only Kratos who is man enough to actually satisfy those women. vin

Nah, Dan would be kicked back into the SF verse by the Hephaestus, and then would be forced to one-shot every SF'er with his smile.

He uses those to cut others. Gouki's even asked Kratos for his help with cutting himself. stick out tongue

Doesn't change the fact that Chuck Norris' kick > Duke's Big Boot. excellent

Tha C-Master
Pffft, Ryu really doesn't show any emotion, that's why they created Ken.

Operation Repopulation. Nuff said.

Hephaestus was too much of a wimp to do anything, he can't even control his woman. Dan could do that in his sleep. stick out tongue

He had to use their items because his were no good. Kratos was just a target dummy for Gouki. uhuh

Where do you think Chuck Learned it? stick out tongue

CosmicComet
Getting hot under the collar up in heah.

You can feel the tension.

Tha C-Master
Oh yea, I'm about to get mad man....

stick out tongue

NemeBro
Kratos could take a punch from Akuma and say "Hey that actually kinda hurt, you hit pretty hard man, good on you."

He could then push Akuma's torso off his body.

There is no one in Street Fighter that can beat Kratos. Well, except Ingrid. And even then, there is no one in Street Fighter that begins to match Kratos physically.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro

There is no one in Street Fighter that can beat Kratos. You are only half right...Such claims without knowin most the facts disappoints me.

NemeBro
I said "Except Ingrid," whom I acknowledge would.

Shin Bison has nothing that can harm Kratos.

City busting and mental powers are not enough.

This is a being who takes blows from people who can support the weight of the world, and even overpower such beings.

No End N Site
I said "Except Ingrid," whom I acknowledge would.

Shin Bison has nothing that can harm Kratos.

City busting and mental powers are not enough.

This is a being who takes blows from people who can support the weight of the world, and even overpower such beings.

Bison with no PIS should be able to make Kratos explode without even touching him. In fact, no PIS should allow Bison to TK Kratos off the planet or rip his head off.

NemeBro
Bison with no PIS should be able to make Kratos explode without even touching him. In fact, no PIS should allow Bison to TK Kratos off the planet. Yeah man because it's not like Ares can do both of those and did not get killed by Kratos in GoW1.

Hey wait! Yes he can!

Try harder.

Though humor me. Where has Bison TKed someone off the planet? Or exploded someone without touching them?

I want an actual instance of these happening.

No End N Site
Yeah man because it's not like Ares can do both of those and did not get killed by Kratos in GoW1.

Hey wait! Yes he can!

Try harder.

Though humor me. Where has Bison TKed someone off the planet? Or exploded someone without touching them?

I want an actual instance of these happening.

Bison's got a pool of 6 billion souls to feed off of. Just a sample of Psycho Power could vape a city. If Ingrid can carry off a mountain sized statue into space with 0 effort. Bison at full power should flick Kratos and his fellow SFs like phuckin ant, with his mind.

Bison has the power, in canon, to convert negative emotion into raw power. Ingrid forced Bison to explode. Bison is stated to have the exact same power, with the help of the drive. In fact, Kratos is walking Bison fuel.

Any SF fan will tell you that SFA3 had gayest plot cuz Bison got amped to unbelievable levels and still lost.

Commenting so confidently without knowing obvious information isn't cool at all.

TheGoldenSpy
Ares non-chalantly killed an entire barbarian army by looking at them without needing any souls to feed on and he easily brings up mountains and slams them at Kratos. Ares still fell to him.

Bison has no chance.

Frisky Dingo
I'm sure Kratos can win with weapons, since IIRC, Kratos does have spiritual assaults with certain weapons. However, I don't C even the slightest chance 4 him without them. All the physical might N the world won't save U from Vega.Originally posted by No End N Site

Any SF fan will tell you that SFA3 had gayest plot cuz Bison got amped to unbelievable levels and still lost.

That's old news. There was so much PIS that U were an idiot if U played that game 4 story.

1. Y didn't he just fly out of orbit and turn the planet 2 a waste land with continuous Psycho Blasts from the drive?

2. He can shrug off nuke blasts WITHOUT the drive 4 God sakes! WITH THE DRIVE, he is beaten by a DP?

3. Psycho Power is corrupted Soul Power. Y doesn't he use any of Rose's abilities? They would have helped.

4. Vega is stated 2 have multiple psychic abilities, with all the power N the world, Y does he not use any of them? Xcept hypnosis.

5. Y doesn't turn Hyo Iwamono and brainwash every1 he Ncounters? Even after he is said and shown being able 2 do so.

6. Win he felt his body weakening, Y didn't he just poses Rose's body N A2.

That's just the tip of the iceberg with the many plot holes of A3. Just bad writing all around. Ashtar use 2 say that all the time and now I C what he meant.

TheGoldenSpy
I'm sure Kratos can win with weapons, since IIRC, Kratos does have spiritual assaults with certain weapons. However, I don't C even the slightest chance 4 him without them. All the physical might N the world won't save U from Vega.

Maybe. Depends, Can Vega's TK match the damage Hades strength would cause? Getting punched in the face by Hercules or even Atlases and Cronos wrist strength?

Kratos has defeated some very potent telekentic opponents. I don't see TK being the sole deciding factor against him.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
Maybe. Depends, Can Vega's TK match the damage Hades strength would cause? Getting punched in the face by Hercules or even Atlases and Cronos wrist strength?

Kratos has defeated some very potent telekentic opponents. I don't see TK being the sole deciding factor against him.

Just SOME of Vega's mental energy win fired thru his satellite, can vaporize a city. Win N full force, I don't C what's stopping him from reaching, @ least, Ingrid's effortless lvls. Also, Vega has more than TK @ his disposal. Vega is held N hi regard by many fans do 2 his unconventional, yet cool, powers 4 a SF character. Among other things.

TheGoldenSpy
Bisons TK is probably the most annoying of his powers to Kratos though. Considering his track record with telekentic opponents I still have to believe he has some sort of reason why it's not stopped him before. I know he can mind wipe people as well but the thing is both Persephone and Zeus have tried this, and in Zeus case it ended with hope being activated so it's not a wise choice for Bison IMO.

Frisky Dingo
Vega can mind wipe, TK, brain wash, take negative emotions and convert them 2 psychic energies, and processes psychic energy projection. I also don't C what's stopping him from having Rose's psychic powers, as well. He is a real mental power house. I don't C Kratos wining or even getting close without his weapons and magic.

Tha C-Master
People are mixing abilities with plot devices.

Now if Kratos has all of his weapons then yea. And his plot devices, then yea.

But in a KMC match with him unarmed vs the highest tiers they can definitely put the pain on him.

He'd definitely beat most of the cast though.

CosmicComet
City busting unfortunately, is not even CLOSE to being enough to hurt Kratos. Sorry.

Brainwash. Not happening. Kratos mental defenses are excellent, as shown against Persephone.

TK. Ordinary as hell. Every other boss Kratos has faced has had TK.

Tha C-Master
What is Kratos wearing?

What part of the story is this?

If we're talking about Herc (with the supporting the world), even with his gauntlets his ground pounds didn't even wreck the arena they were in. They were damaging to Kratos in the game.

CosmicComet
-Kratos' durability feats are not aided by anything if that's what you are asking.

-That was in Chains of Olympus.

-I'm not talking about Herc. Herc's gauntlets did break the the floor (the marble olympus is made of is not ordinary anyway) in an actual cutscene, only in gameplay is it left undamaged, its also only one of two weapons that can break Onyx crystals. I don't feel like elaborating right now on just how durable those things are.

I'm not simply talking about God of War 3 here. I'm talking everything.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by CosmicComet
-Kratos' durability feats are not aided by anything if that's what you are asking.

-That was in Chains of Olympus.

-I'm not talking about Herc. Herc's gauntlets did break the the floor (the marble olympus is made of is not ordinary anyway) in an actual cutscene, only in gameplay is it left undamaged, its also only one of two weapons that can break Onyx crystals. I don't feel like elaborating right now on just how durable those things are.

I'm not simply talking about God of War 3 here. I'm talking everything. True he did do some damage to it, and he pulled a piece out in the end, but for a person who "supported the world" and had gauntlets the damage he did to the ground was minimal.

Kratos (I'm assuming we're just talking h2h with no weapons or anything else) is very tough, but nothing exotic enough to place him over top tiers in SF to the point where they can't damage him. He's a tough brick in this case. Probably low herald.

Of course, he would smash a majority of the cast however.

CosmicComet
I only place Kratos as low herald with his equipment.

Again, the marble Olympus is made of is not ordinary. A small pillar made of the stuff was strong enough to support a 1600 ft tall Gaea's weight, which would be several millions of tons. Zeus with a single lightning bolt didn't really do damage to it. The Cestus is used to break something more durable in the form of Onyx crystals later on anyway.

Also, Kratos when he was much weaker in Ghost of Sparta, tanked being inside of a volcano when it erupted. All it did was send him hurtling several miles away and he got up with out a scratch. This eruption also called Atlantis to sink.

Tha C-Master
Wait, so where would you place him without his equipment? High meta?

CosmicComet
Probably.

I'd place someone like Hulk at low herald.

No End N Site
City busting unfortunately, is not even CLOSE to being enough to hurt Kratos. Sorry.

Brainwash. Not happening. Kratos mental defenses are excellent, as shown against Persephone.

TK. Ordinary as hell. Every other boss Kratos has faced has had TK.

He is bustin cities with with SOME of his MENTAL POWER. Not all of it. With just half of it, he is going to throw Kratos pass the moon.

No one in GOW is phuckin with Bison on a psychic level. With the drive he can effortlessly maintain control over a dozen people and then some at 1 time.

No one in GOW has psychic power so great that it has to manifest itself in a physical form and has 6 billion people powering it.

You and Nem are sayin this guy is gonna shitstomp characters (for sure at their greatest levels) by takin Kratos's greatest feats and comparin them to these characters greatest feats in their WEAKEST forms.

That is a no no.

Tha C-Master
That is why we have to give the general version of what character we are using, to be fair to both sides.Originally posted by CosmicComet
Probably.

I'd place someone like Hulk at low herald. That's what Kratos is without his weapons, brick like.

I would say Hulk would lose against Akuma or stalemate. Hulk has to be hit with a one hitter (like the misogi) like when Iron Man did it, or he'd have to be raging demoned.

Hulk can't touch top tiers as they can warp. However if they don't ko him very early they will be unlikely to win. So he would stalemate or lose.

No End N Site

Kratos (I'm assuming we're just talking h2h with no weapons or anything else) is very tough, but nothing exotic enough to place him over top tiers in SF to the point where they can't damage him. He's a tough brick in this case. Probably low herald.

This is it. I am glad I aint the only 1 who eats a healthy breakfast in the morning. And yes, I am referring to h2h. With weapons O'course he will win

CosmicComet
He is bustin cities with with SOME of his MENTAL POWER. Not all of it. With just half of it, he is going to throw Kratos pass the moon.

Ok cool, 'some'. Quantify how much that of that 'some' is and we can get to a reasonable conclusion about how much he can do at full power.

I don't need your weak suppositions. I need facts. Thanks in advance.

Control over a dozen people? Very unimpressive. Ares casually mind****ed an entire army. Ares can also create pocket dimensions. Ares is only a mid tier God in the series as well.

Stop with the meaningless descriptions. Give me feats.

Kratos has also been relatively unaffected by time slowing magic as well btw.

Actually, I never made a comment about him shitstomping anyone at their weakest levels. I saw some comments like 'city busting, tk, etc' and noted that these are things that are absolutely mundane as hell and not good against Kratos.

All I'm saying and I know this for sure, is that no one in street fighter physically compares to Kratos other than that one bietch Ingrid supposedly.

Tha C-Master
Physically in terms of natural ability or in terms of the sf'ers using ki?

No End N Site
Ok cool, 'some'. Quantify how much that of that 'some' is and we can get to a reasonable conclusion about how much he can do at full power.

I don't need your weak suppositions. I need facts. Thanks in advance.

Ignorance is bliss I guess...* le sigh*

You can't, seeing as how characters like Ingrid can carry mountains into space at level 0, with no drive.

Bison is usin like .5% to vape cities.

Control a dozen people? Very unimpressive. Ares casually mind****ed an entire army. Ares can also create pocket dimensions. Ares is only a mid tier God in the series as well.

Lulz These are super human assassins. One of the 12 can solo an army. 1 of the 12, survived an encounter with Akuma. Also, Bison can warp like Pyron, worm hole, and can't die without his soul being destroyed.

Stop with the meaningless descriptions. Give me feats.

Kratos has also been relatively unaffected by time slowing magic as well btw.

Meaningless? You're just being a silly man. He has all the power in the world lol. He will never run out and Kartos, with all his rage hatred, is just a contributor. Kratos has no way of killing him with no weapons.

Actually, I never made a comment about him shitstomping anyone at their weakest levels. I saw some comments like 'city busting, tk, etc' and noted that these are things that are absolutely mundane as hell and not good against Kratos.

You are not gettin what's being said. It's getting annoying. Some Bison's psychic powers , when generally manifested in a physical form, can bust cities. Kratos has never come up against Psychic power that extreme. Kratos will be thrown out of orbit.

All I'm saying and I know this for sure, is that no one in street fighter physically compares to Kratos other than that one bietch Ingrid supposedly.

And that's what make you look damn silly and ignorant. None of the SF greats, including Ingrid, have ever been shown at full power. Are they physically on his level at their known levels? No. At their full power? Who knows.

Tha C-Master
Woah. Let's not insult each other. You're both cool.

Herc did move the arena, though, he didn't smash it too well.

samirerre
wow if ingrid actully could do that to muntains then no one would be able to defeat her ,even akuma or gill
thats why i dont read sf comics
to much unrealistic
no offence
peace

Tha C-Master
Ingrid is... meh. Is she even canon or is that in the air?

TheGoldenSpy
Can I see the video of Ingrid lifting a mountain into space please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO3voLXsNHs

Look at 5:25. You see those little lights on the left of the arena? Yeah, that's the city of Athens and just one of those pillars can dwarf it. Ares looks much more impressive on a telekinetic scale than pretty much anyone in SF and if he can't stop him I don't see how bison could possibly win.

Oh and Ares explodes right infront of him aswell.

Tha C-Master
Dan throws an autograph at him. biscuits

NemeBro
I was going to make a long, drawn-out post in response to No End, but just read that he thinks Kratos with weapons and magic and shit would win.

I am not sure if there is any point in arguing then, since I never was arguing for a gimped Kratos.

Tha C-Master
At least we're on the same page.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
Can I see the video of Ingrid lifting a mountain into space please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO3voLXsNHs

Look at 5:25. You see those little lights on the left of the arena? Yeah, that's the city of Athens and just one of those pillars can dwarf it. Ares looks much more impressive on a telekinetic scale than pretty much anyone in SF and if he can't stop him I don't see how bison could possibly win.

Oh and Ares explodes right infront of him aswell.

It wasn't a mountain, it was mountain sized statue that she casually TKed and then rode N 2 space and then 2 the future. It's on youtube sum where. It's her ending.

That vid shows nothing that even comes close 2 Vega's Psychic Powers. Especially since just a sample of it would turn Athens 2 dust.

Darkstorm Zero
ALVdx8ihBQc

I'll have to go kill something now.... I never wanted to go looking for anything to do with Ingrid....

CosmicComet
Ignorance is bliss I guess...* le sigh*

You can't, seeing as how characters like Ingrid can carry mountains into space at level 0, with no drive.

Bison is usin like .5% to vape cities.

You are a rather jumbled individual aren't you?

Where did I mention Ingrid in that portion anywhere? What relevance does she have with that question of quantifiable destruction as it relates to your city busting feat?

Oh well, at least you attempted to answer. '.5%'. Thank you. Now, I realize you won't be able to actually produce a figure resembling this, and this comes as a result of the same suppositions I asked you to avoid, and that I have little reason to actually take your word at face value as you've yet to come across as anything more than a mildly hyperactive git in the sum of your posts, I'll do so anyway.

Unfortunately, .5% means at 100%(--which is 200 times more obviously--), he's only going to be destroying a radius that is a little under 6 times greater(yes, that's right).

This is not enough to bother Kratos sadly. His durability is demonstratively beyond this.

-Who do you speak of? And unfortunately, this mental control also completely pales, Morpheus an unseen God in CoO who was able to put to sleep every living thing on Earth, god or mortal, to sleep.

-Yes. Meaningless. We don't work with titles and idiotic non-derivable ambiguous descriptions like 'all the power in the world lol' (you do realize how noobish/numb-skullish that sounds right?). We work with quantifiable feats. What does 'all the power in the world lol' mean for quantifiable destructive feats?

You seem to be headed towards some sort of cross-universe comparison? Is that what you are going towards? Because once again, I never mentioned anything about Kratos vs Bison specifically, so surely you must be doing this for some sort of cross-verse comparison. What the hell, I'll do so. You have nothing but helpless conjecture anyway. A portion of Apollo's power, (just a handful of supernatural fire), was able to consume an entire island into flames. And Helios for example, has the power to destroy the world if he harnesses the power of the sun. Tell me again about this 'all the power in the world lol' business again. smile

No, what is getting annoying is your not understanding that this has nothing to do with Bison, whom I made no mention towards Kratos being able to beat without weapons or stomping everyone in SF which you claimed came from my mouth. No.

What I said, and this remains the case, is that you brought up a single quantifiable instance of city busting, mentioning TK and such, and I commented on these and these alone saying such things would NOT be enough to kill Kratos. Which remains true. The only definitive thing I did say was that physically, no one in Street Fighter matches Kratos. This thread is about Ryu, and my statement would be implying something of that sort that if Ryu punched Kratos as hard as he's able, Kratos would tank it. And by feats, he would.

You escalated with your completely spastic, unsupported fan extrapolations and entertaining what is essentially no limits fallacy, (points I will get to soon) and I am annoyed in myself for humoring you by replying as much as this.

Stop it.

You are not coming off as too bright, your logic does little more than entertain a no limits fallacy due to a typical defensive-impulsive fan mindset.

They work with the feats they do have. They don't get the benefit of the doubt to be put into a confirmable higher tier without a logical, preferably canon-confirmed method of extrapolating up from their highest recorded showings.

Your puzzling method of extrapolation comes as a result of somehow claiming a non-canon's character's physical feat somehow translates into what sort of humorous level of TK Bison would be capable of ('flicking' someone into space with his mind). Bunk immediately because she is not canon and any in-game statement relating the two character's abilities is thus also not-canon. Bunk secondly because your psychic feats have consisted NOTHING of what you actually extrapolated to; all you've given has consisted of nothing but psychic control of some supposedly powerful individuals and a feat of destruction, that's it. That's it. Hey, since you failed to support your laughable TK extrapolation, I'll one up you again with an actual existing TK feat that dumps on anything in the SF-verse, e.g. Helios commands the Sun, he keeps it up in the sky without having to look out for it . smile

The logic behind your silly point would leave recourse to saying other outlandish things. Like; SF characters should not be compared to any hyper-powerful characters like the Hulk because we don't know their 'true potential' or any of that lame mumbo jumbo.

Kindly shut up. Until we get something past the Street Fighter 3 games, they get what we can confirm for them. Sorry.

-And none of their feats are on par with a guy can is strong enough to overpower people who can hold up the world; like Hercules and Titans.

-None of their feats are on par with a guy who is far more durable than Titans, who themselves are more durable than the Pillar of the World (a large pillar which once held up the weight of the entire world.).

-None of their feats are on par with a guy who fights Gods of which even lower tier ones like Artemis have demonstrated casual lightning timing speeds.

Please reach competency in the future.

Insomnia1234
Which ryu?
Ryu in Ninja Gaidon or Ryu in street fighter?

Tha C-Master
Street Fighter.

TheAuraAngel
None of their feats are on par with a guy who fights Gods of which even lower tier ones like Artemis

The hell? Does GoW place Artemis at a low level? o_0

Figures I guess. She's too awesome for GoW.

Insomnia1234
Kratos vs street fighter Ryu, Kratos will win then. Of course, It's just my opinion.

Tha C-Master
It's all good my man, share your thoughts.

Insomnia1234
Well, I'll post some feats I've seen in both game:

Ryu:

Defeat Sagat with a Hadoken.

Destroy Bison's body.

Harm Akuma.

Beat groups of men. (I think he's holding back, Ryu doesn't kill his opponents, except Bison.)

Cut a waterfall with his Hadoken.

Kratos:

Escaping from Hades on like 3 different occasions.

He held off Atlas' fingers (by far the strongest and largest of the Titans).

He can react to lighting thrown by Zeus. (But I think the lighting that Zeus threw wasn't fast.)

He can react to Hermes the messenger god.

His combat speed isn't that impressive. Peak human at best. (without Hermes' boots that is)

His durability is good. He holds up well to blunt attacks. He can brawl with the likes of Zeus, Hades, The Colossus of Rhodes, Herc and come out fine.

He's capable of picking up an Undead Legionaire and ripping it in two with his bare hands.

Slamming the Hydra's heads.

He also fell thousands upon thousands of feet off mount olympus into the river styx and was unharmed.

TheGoldenSpy

No End N Site

Where did I mention Ingrid in that portion anywhere? What relevance does she have with that question of quantifiable destruction as it relates to your city busting feat?

Oh well, at least you attempted to answer. '.5%'. Thank you. Now, I realize you won't be able to actually produce a figure resembling this, and this comes as a result of the same suppositions I asked you to avoid, and that I have little reason to actually take your word at face value as you've yet to come across as anything more than a mildly hyperactive git in the sum of your posts, I'll do so anyway.

Unfortunately, .5% means at 100%(--which is 200 times more obviously--), he's only going to be destroying a radius that is a little under 6 times greater(yes, that's right).

-Who do you speak of? And unfortunately, this mental control also completely pales, Morpheus an unseen God in CoO who was able to put to sleep every living thing on Earth, god or mortal, to sleep.

-Yes. Meaningless. We don't work with titles and idiotic non-derivable ambiguous descriptions like 'all the power in the world lol' (you do realize how noobish/numb-skullish that sounds right?). We work with quantifiable feats. What does 'all the power in the world lol' mean for quantifiable destructive feats?

No, what is getting annoying is your not understanding that this has nothing to do with Bison, whom I made no mention towards Kratos being able to beat without weapons or stomping everyone in SF which you claimed came from my mouth. No. What I said, and this remains the case, is that you brought up a single quantifiable instance of city busting, mentioning TK and such, and I commented on these and these alone saying such things would NOT be enough to kill Kratos. Which remains true. The only definitive thing I did say was that physically, no one in Street Fighter matches Kratos. This thread is about Ryu, and my statement would be implying something of that sort that if Ryu punched Kratos as hard as he's able, Kratos would tank it. And by feats, he would.

You escalated with your completely spastic, unsupported fan extrapolations and entertaining what is essentially no limits fallacy, (points I will get to soon) and I am annoyed in myself for humoring you by replying as much as this.

They work with the feats they do have. They don't get the benefit of the doubt to be put into a confirmable higher tier without a logical, preferably canon-confirmed method of extrapolating up from their highest recorded showings.

Your puzzling method of extrapolation comes as a result of somehow claiming a non-canon's character's physical feat somehow translates into what sort of humorous level of TK Bison would be capable of ('flicking' someone into space with his mind). Bunk immediately because she is not canon and any in-game statement relating the two character's abilities is thus also not-canon. Bunk secondly because your psychic feats have consisted NOTHING of what you actually extrapolated to; all you've given has consisted of nothing but psychic control of some supposedly powerful individuals and a feat of destruction, that's it. That's it. Hey, since you failed to support your laughable TK extrapolation, I'll one up you again with an actual existing TK feat that dumps on anything in the SF-verse, e.g. Helios commands the Sun, he keeps it up in the sky without having to look out for it . smile

The logic behind your silly point would leave recourse to saying other outlandish things. Like; SF characters should not be compared to any hyper-powerful characters like the Hulk because we don't know their 'true potential' or any of that lame mumbo jumbo.

Kindly shut up. Until we get something past the Street Fighter 3 games, they get what we can confirm for them. Sorry.

-And none of their feats are on par with a guy can is strong enough to overpower people who can hold up the world; like Hercules and Titans.

-None of their feats are on par with a guy who is far more durable than Titans, who themselves are more durable than the Pillar of the World (a large pillar which once held up the weight of the entire world.).

-None of their feats are on par with a guy who fights Gods of which even lower tier ones like Artemis have demonstrated casual lightning timing speeds.

Please reach competency in the future.

Looks like I have another victim. Rape time!

Ingrid and Bison use the same power.

I have never taken seriously, someone who has done this poorly at comprehending elementary points. Thus I will stop. You no longer deserve highly detailed responses.

Bison's general psychic power in a single use at randomly general levels can vape cities. When that force is applied to a psychic power like TK. He throw Kratos out in space. And will laugh about it immediately afterwards.

Bison's 12 dolls. And Morpheus is like the god of sleep. Him putting people to sleep is not psychic. You lose, Player 2.

Lmao You are doin so poorly right now. All the power in the world means he will NEVER RUN OUT OF POWER. HE IS ETERNAL. He has pool of 6 bill souls. With just 1 (a strong one), he can vape cities. Now do you realize your failure?

So now you're sayin you jumped into discussion not knowin what it was about? lol Whose fault is that? That is clearly what you're sayin. The city bustin was not mentioned as feat that would kill Kratos.

So now we just make stuff up to make ourselves feel good. That's what's hot in the streets? This is what our children have to look forward too?laughing

No one is asking for that, but you are ignorant to make sure statements with out knowing all the facts. It's pretty much that. The fact that you think this is okay is really phucked up and says alot about how terrible your logic is. If this were a real debate or a court of law, you would lose, be laughed at, and disbarred

Omfg, that miserable wall o text is just so ignorant and poorly researched that it takes all but of 1 sentence to destroy it. Ingrid (most likely) is not canon, her powers, officially, are. Done...

Has shit to do with "true potential". The characters I am speaking of are intentionally holding back. This equates to them fighting with no hands. So when you make a statement about this character loosin it's just down-right...stupid...not to clarify that that particular version of the character is being defeated at any point. Not, OMFGEEZ KRATOZ KIHLLZ AKUMA! Phuckin' debate scrubs on this forum. I tell'ya. No detail or solid logic at all. You'll just get bodied.

And all that stupid feat shit you mentioned for Kratos is A>B>C logic. He has done none of that shit himself ( I give him WTF beating Chronos's hand) and has only beaten most of these characters cuz the plot required it. Gtfomfl (Get The F**k Outta My Face Lame, in case you didn't know)!

AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I am done taking your "V" Card! I have spilled my seed in you! Go out and bear my children, now.

Insomnia1234
How's Bison factored in this, I thought it was a ryu vs kratos thread.

No End N Site
Idk any more. Someone (was not me) brought him up. Since this thread has already been made before, who the phuck cares? I'm just in it for the thrills.

Tha C-Master
Was the hostility needed?

Insomnia1234
No...don't really know why he's so angry...

Tha C-Master
Yea nobody needs to insult.

NemeBro
He's angry because he cannot actually justify his claims and that makes him sad. sad

Tha C-Master
The man seed comment was mean but it was funny to read... let's get along guys.

No End N Site
Wait, wtf is up with people not being able to tell that I'm jokin, lately?! You guys are startin' to remind me of the girl from that thread, the other day. I was annoyed a lil about explainin the same thing 1000 in a row but I even made a comment about rapin another man and shootin my baby batter in'im! How is that perceived as 'true' hostility?

And why the phuck am I the only person labeled a "hostile". Clearly I'm not the only dick in this discussion and my difference was I wasn't serious. Phuckin' instigators!

Tha C-Master
He seemed to think he was insulted as he said it back. I was talking more about the "damn silly and ignorant" comment. Maybe it had no smilies or something, if a person read that and didn't know you were joking on them they might take offense.

Sorry master.

Demonic Phoenix
Pffft, Ryu really doesn't show any emotion, that's why they created Ken.

Operation Repopulation. Nuff said.

Hephaestus was too much of a wimp to do anything, he can't even control his woman. Dan could do that in his sleep. stick out tongue

He had to use their items because his were no good. Kratos was just a target dummy for Gouki. uhuh

Where do you think Chuck Learned it? stick out tongue

Yeah, and Ken was the reason Ryu learned to show emotion.

Random women from earth <<<<<<<<<< Morrigan, Felicia, Chun Li, Ingrid, & Cammy uhuh...well, Ingrid is the only exception.

Prolly coz Aphrodite >>> Morrigan (not talking about hawtness).
Yeah, Dan's bawss enough to pwn the entire SF cast in his sleep. He also has greater mental powers than Shin Bison. vin He still loses badly to Hephaestus though.

Nah, Gouki has Ryu and Ken for target practice. Gouki needs Kratos for the 'I wanna cut myself sooo badly' part though. Gouki's uber, but emo. stick out tongue

Nah, Chuck created it, and Duke tried to copy it. stick out tongue

But in a KMC match with him unarmed vs the highest tiers they can definitely put the pain on him.

He'd definitely beat most of the cast though.

Pretty much this.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Insomnia1234
He can react to lighting thrown by Zeus. (But I think the lighting that Zeus threw wasn't fast.)

Makes no sense for the being who IS Lightning personified, to slow down his attacks against a dude that has the power to kill him. Nor is there any indication that Lightning in GoW moves slower than IRL Lightning.
Then there is Poseidon who also controls Lightning to an extent, while the Goddess Artemis can fire off Arrows that move faster than Lightning.
IMO, Zeus's lighting bolts move faster than regular lightning. Nothing really supports that however, so it is just my personal opinion.

His combat speed isn't that impressive. Peak human at best. (without Hermes' boots that is)

You mean his movement speed. One basic attack with his Blades of Exile, takes about 30 microseconds, and he's even faster with a weapon like the Nemesis whips.

And as far as his movement speed is concerned, it is likely far above peak human thanks to his enhanced leg muscles (much like the Hulk), but nothing close to the speed of sound.

His durability is good. He holds up well to blunt attacks. He can brawl with the likes of Zeus, Hades, The Colossus of Rhodes, Herc and come out fine.

Comes down to PSI mostly, rather than just 'blunt' attacks.
He can't resist stabbing attacks from the likes of Zeus (as far as his torso is concerned, as he regularly stops stabbing attacks from Zeus and Giant Poseidon with his bare hands)

Also, when hit by dudes in his strength class, instead of being sent into the stratosphere, he is barely moved, relatively speaking. Doesn't really qualify as durability though.

Tha C-Master
Yeah, and Ken was the reason Ryu learned to show emotion.

Random women from earth <<<<<<<<<< Morrigan, Felicia, Chun Li, Ingrid, & Cammy uhuh...well, Ingrid is the only exception.

Prolly coz Aphrodite >>> Morrigan (not talking about hawtness).
Yeah, Dan's bawss enough to pwn the entire SF cast in his sleep. He also has greater mental powers than Shin Bison. vin He still loses badly to Hephaestus though.

Nah, Gouki has Ryu and Ken for target practice. Gouki needs Kratos for the 'I wanna cut myself sooo badly' part though. Gouki's uber, but emo. stick out tongue

Nah, Chuck created it, and Duke tried to copy it. stick out tongue

Pretty much this.

Haha, Ryu shows no emotion. Kratos has a family, like Ken, nuff said. stick out tongue

Duke has had those too though.

Aphrodite is a ho, she sleeps around her husband. Dan steals his wife like other men want.

Kratos gets beat without has his plot devices. uhuh

Duke is timeless, Chuck is not.

CosmicComet
Looks like I have another victim. Rape time!

Ingrid and Bison use the same power.

I have never taken seriously, someone who has done this poorly at comprehending elementary points. Thus I will stop. You no longer deserve highly detailed responses.

Bison's general psychic power in a single use at randomly general levels can vape cities. When that force is applied to a psychic power like TK. He throw Kratos out in space. And will laugh about it immediately afterwards.

Bison's 12 dolls. And Morpheus is like the god of sleep. Him putting people to sleep is not psychic. You lose, Player 2.

Lmao You are doin so poorly right now. All the power in the world means he will NEVER RUN OUT OF POWER. HE IS ETERNAL. He has pool of 6 bill souls. With just 1 (a strong one), he can vape cities. Now do you realize your failure?

So now you're sayin you jumped into discussion not knowin what it was about? lol Whose fault is that? That is clearly what you're sayin. The city bustin was not mentioned as feat that would kill Kratos.

So now we just make stuff up to make ourselves feel good. That's what's hot in the streets? This is what our children have to look forward too?laughing

No one is asking for that, but you are ignorant to make sure statements with out knowing all the facts. It's pretty much that. The fact that you think this is okay is really phucked up and says alot about how terrible your logic is. If this were a real debate or a court of law, you would lose, be laughed at, and disbarred

Omfg, that miserable wall o text is just so ignorant and poorly researched that it takes all but of 1 sentence to destroy it. Ingrid (most likely) is not canon, her powers, officially, are. Done...

Has shit to do with "true potential". The characters I am speaking of are intentionally holding back. This equates to them fighting with no hands. So when you make a statement about this character loosin it's just down-right...stupid...not to clarify that that particular version of the character is being defeated at any point. Not, OMFGEEZ KRATOZ KIHLLZ AKUMA! Phuckin' debate scrubs on this forum. I tell'ya. No detail or solid logic at all. You'll just get bodied.

And all that stupid feat shit you mentioned for Kratos is A>B>C logic. He has done none of that shit himself ( I give him WTF beating Chronos's hand) and has only beaten most of these characters cuz the plot required it. Gtfomfl (Get The F**k Outta My Face Lame, in case you didn't know)!

Ah let's see here.

After being backed into a corner after being called out due to attributing feats from laughable extrapolations that don't have a basis for support, we end up seeing;

-A terribly spastic, jumbled retort that borders on the unreadable in its point by point response attempt. Deliberate of course.

-Demonstration of questionable reading comprehension in stating a plot point that was already known and mentioned in the prior post.

-Misinterpretation of a statement that was meant to highlight your idiot escalatory behavior as me succeeding from a topic I didn't know about, when on the contrary, the comment was made in the first place because of me knowing the stated feat(s) was the extent of concrete facts and showings and that nothing but unquantifiable speculation could come about afterward. (Just to say so to spite your belief, I'll say simply enough here that Kratos would of course beat Shin Bison with absolute ease with weapons)

-A continued 'intellectual' (I use that very loosely for your case of course) dishonesty in speculative use of a plot mechanic that has demonstrated no actual application resembling your suggestions and once again drawing comparisons from non-canon showings as part of your extrapolations. removal of context as well.

-Semantical misunderstanding and continued fallacious support of unknown, unquantified (i.e. lack of 'x% in use' statements), unprovable (and thus inconsequential to the discussion entirely) upper limits as somehow taking precedence over demonstrated achievements.

-Laughable lack of grasp on battle board argumentative terminology that ironically you blatantly used yourself to argue a prior point in a prior post.

-A holding of a misguided belief that somehow a stance that demonstrates a lack of concrete support and that relies on tenuous, tard-ish supposition is somehow stronger than one in which actual on-screen facts are being presented. lol.

I could pick this apart more thoroughly and expose more of your bullshit, but luckily for you its not a priority.

When you can barely post a sparse, tardastic rant without hyperventilating, you couldn't possibly expect to actually catch me to do this deed without keeling over? My mocidade idiota. smile

Tha C-Master
Aww...

Insomnia1234
Yeah. Let's stop involving Ingrid and Bison here.... I mean how's this going to end if we keep metioning other characters...

Tha C-Master
One thing you learn is these never truly end, the drama gets brought up time and time again in numerous threads.

Frisky Dingo
And this is Y I left KMC 4 so long. OMG, give it a rest, already. Do people have nothing else more interesting N their lives. It's sad.

And 4 the record, I brought up Vega, I didn't mention Ingrid, tho.

Frisky Dingo
Aww...

Right.

I so thought this was over. Not 2 mention No End claimed this thread was made already. Y is it still open?

Tha C-Master
And this is Y I left KMC 4 so long. OMG, give it a rest, already. Do people have nothing else more interesting N their lives. It's sad.

And 4 the record, I brought up Vega, I didn't mention Ingrid, tho. I should boot up my old place. A lot of work to keep things going, but it's idiot free.

Frisky Dingo
U should.

TheGoldenSpy
Flame wars are one of the most entertaining things in message boards. Grow a pair please.

Frisky Dingo
Just stop.

Tha C-Master
U should. Get some people there to post.

But yea the flames are interesting, as long as people don't get too serious about it.

Esomark
To quote someone we all know:

Ryu is true warrior who have true powers.
cool

sad Most disappointing news of the day for me! There's so much stuff left hanging in the series that will forever be unanswered!

Frisky Dingo
Get some people there to post.

But yea the flames are interesting, as long as people don't get too serious about it.

I have no sort of internet clout, but I'll try.

Flames CAN B interesting but this is just pointless. These guys R off topic and responding 2 each other every 10 hours. U think it's dead and it just boots right back up.

Tha C-Master
Oh I meant in general, have to get it active again.

Yea flame wars wear off over time.

No End N Site
Yeah, I'm done with dude. If you look at what I originally said to Neme Ol' whack ass and what other dude is sayin now. You would ask, "WTF is this guy talkin about?".

And Frisky, you STFU AND you whack as sh!t, too. You gon chew me out like you my goddamn mammy and you brought this shit of to the table in the 1st place!

As a matter of fact!

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9130/oie2904941s615m7wq.jpg

Tha C-Master
Funny pic.

samirerre
hey no insults here please
after all its a discussion about video games
and sorry but i didnt understand whats funny about the pic'

Tha C-Master
I'm sorry superstar.

Frisky Dingo
Yeah, I'm done with dude. If you look at what I originally said to Neme Ol' whack ass and what other dude is sayin now. You would ask, "WTF is this guy talkin about?".

And Frisky, you STFU AND you whack as sh!t, too. You gon chew me out like you my goddamn mammy and you brought this shit of to the table in the 1st place!

As a matter of fact!

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9130/oie2904941s615m7wq.jpg

Rn't we a little touchy today?

Is it weird that it looks like that's what's really going on N that pic? laughing

NemeBro
Actually nah, nevermind, not gonna fan the flames anymore.

Tha C-Master
You know you wanna... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.