I think im living this quote but how long will god mock me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pureminmge

Rainbow Dash
This is one of those frustrating things about religion. God calls for you, but he doesn't tell you it's him. You're expected to believe in something you don't understand. You're expected to get it stick out tongue

pureminmge
Im confused and im scared and i understand that its to late when you call to him out of desperation but i also understand that only he can help so i don't know what to do, maybe he is teaching me to fear him?

Rainbow Dash
If your interest in repentance is genuine, He will know. Your link to God does not come with a manual, you can not be expected to know exactly what to do, when to do it. Ignorance is not a sin, so you should be safe smile

We all know the story of the crucifixion, where Jesus in their final moments assure the regretful that he is forgiven. In the end, he accepted God, and the gates to afterlife opened for him wink

I do not think he is trying to teach you to fear him. I believe he is teaching you to live through your fear, to live despite it but also to accept rather than run from it.

Deja~vu
God is not mocking you.

inimalist
God totally is mocking you

Deja~vu
Stop that. lol

inimalist
god not answering = god exists and is making fun of you, in your time of need

I never knew these passages existed, but I loves em!

ah, the benevolence of the lord

pureminmge
Not cool -.-

Rainbow Dash

RE: Blaxican
God sounds like a dick.

Rainbow Dash
After brief research through Google, the passages listed by the opening poster turned out not to be the word of God stick out tongue

Rainbow Dash
I see I should include 2 additional passages, just to clarify that it is in fact not the voice of God:

20. Wisdom calls aloud in the street,
she raises her voice in the public squares;
21. at the head of the noisy streets she cries out,
in the gateways of the city she makes her speech:

pureminmge
=) thank you

Rainbow Dash
Happy to help smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.