Maxima and Larfreeze vs. Silver Surfer and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss Maxima
No Removal.

3 second prep.

Fight to kill.

zopzop
Team 2 better have massive, and I mean MASSIVE TP resistance because otherwise this fights over before it even starts.

Black bolt z
T1

GaDaffy Duck
Larfleeze alone.

JakeTheBank
Larfleeze is a comedy routine, albeit a potentially powerful one. Odds are he winds up trying to take the surfboard or Mjolnir and making a fool of himself in the process. Maxima is a legit threat, though.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Maxima is a legit threat, though. how strong is she? I thought she was wonder woman lite

MrMind
why are there so many "account restricted" in one day

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
how strong is she? I thought she was wonder woman lite

She's likely at least as strong - you could definitely argue stronger, though based on her feats and showings - as Diana in addition to her telepathy.

Slaanesh
depend on Larfreeze..if he is serious and got his battery team 1 wins..if he is not..then team 2..

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
She's likely at least as strong - you could definitely argue stronger, though based on her feats and showings - as Diana in addition to her telepathy. interesting

zopzop
Originally posted by Starscream M
interesting

Yeah she has a lot more than TP, flight, super strength and invulnerability going on. She's a ferrokinetic meaning she can manipulate metals like Magneto. She can also create powerful forcefields, I don't know if this is just forcefields or full blown telekinesis.

Her speed (both flight and fighting speed) is the only unknown. I don't know exactly how fast she is.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop Yeah she has a lot more than TP, flight, super strength and invulnerability going on. She's a ferrokinetic meaning she can manipulate metals like Magneto. She can also create powerful forcefields, I don't know if this is just forcefields or full blown telekinesis. Her speed (both flight and fighting speed) is the only unknown. I don't know exactly how fast she is.

she was fast enough to give superman fits. ao and maxima win a tough battle.

Konton
Originally posted by zopzop
Yeah she has a lot more than TP, flight, super strength and invulnerability going on. She's a ferrokinetic meaning she can manipulate metals like Magneto. She can also create powerful forcefields, I don't know if this is just forcefields or full blown telekinesis.

Her speed (both flight and fighting speed) is the only unknown. I don't know exactly how fast she is.

lol she wasn't ferrokinetic!

Her race of people all had strength, durability, tp, tk, eye beams, and... I think teleportation? They were/are basically Eternals with Kryptonian stats.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by zopzop

She's pretty fast:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27414/1662817-actioncomics651p09_super.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by Konton
lol she wasn't ferrokinetic!

Her race of people all had strength, durability, tp, tk, eye beams, and... I think teleportation? They were/are basically Eternals with Kryptonian stats.

http://www.comicvine.com/maxima/29-10034/

VS Red Tornado (a robot) -

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33492/1090469-maxima_vs_redtornado_jla_vol2_75_super.jpg

Black bolt z
The Red Tornado thing looks like it could just be TK.

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The Red Tornado thing looks like it could just be TK.

You don't like reading do you? wallbash

Rage.Of.Olympus
IIRC, Larfreeze doesn't have his Lantern and his power has really been waning. Edge to Team 2.

Konton
Comicvine is a wiki and not a credible source.

Show me one instance of her powers being referenced as anything other than just high level tk. All Blood Royale members of Almerac developed vast psionic abilities through years of selective breeding. She has never displayed any particular affinity for metal, rather she can manipulate metal because she can manipulate ANYTHING.

zopzop
Comicvine is a wiki and not a credible source.

Show me one instance of her powers being referenced as anything other than just high level tk. All Blood Royale members of Almerac developed vast psionic abilities through years of selective breeding. She has never displayed any particular affinity for metal, rather she can manipulate metal because she can manipulate ANYTHING.

Then why are we arguing because this is even BETTER than straight up ferrokinesis, since she's not limited to only metals.

Konton
lol I'm just trying to clarify that her powers aren't similar to Magneto in any way.

zopzop
lol I'm just trying to clarify that her powers aren't similar to Magneto in any way.

Oh, sorry big grin Comicvine just used examples of her using her TK against metals. I now wonder if she could use her TK and her FF's to annoy Thor. Think about it she could deflect Mjolnir telekinetically and/or throw up shields and completely ruin his day, all the while using her TP and superspeed to avoid his attacks. She wouldn't even have to get into melee range (although she could if she wants to seeing as she's almost Superman level).

Zack Fair
Maxima would be all over Thor's crotch wanting to mate with him.

TricksterPriest
She would too. naughty

Larfleeze is only a joke if he's not trying. Did he really lose the orange battery? I haven't heard that. Assuming he's got it, once he actually gets serious and sics his army of orange constructs on them, they're screwed.

Zack Fair
Wonder how he lost it.

PillarofOsiris
Maxima would LOVE Thor. Wow. That might be the ultimate match in all of comic-dom.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Wonder how he lost it.

Hector Hammond possess by Ophidian eats it..he is trying to get it back..that's why he is following the lantern team now..

either one on team 2 would beat maxima. just exactly how powerfull is larfleeze now?

PillarofOsiris
That may be true, but they aren't going to be too healthy after they beat her. And neither of them is winning 10/10 against her head to head. I think Thor would fare better against her than the Surfer.

I disagree on both points. they can end her quickly if the fight smart and SS has much better TP defenses than thor from what I've seen, so he'd likely handle her better.

PillarofOsiris
Yeah, but she wouldn't need TP to beat the Surfer. Her fists would do the trick.

I Am Sam Mam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.