Eternals vs Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Ikaris and Sersi

vs

Thor and Sif

Sin I AM
sif is the weak link

PillarofOsiris
Thor vs Sersi would be a good fight, with a slight edge to Thor IMO. Ikaris stomps Sif so bad she'd be unrecognizable after the fight. A beat up Thor then would be fighting a 100% Ikaris.

Therefore Eternals win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pretty sure Ikaris doesn't have teleportation capabilities. That's one way Sif could defeat him. Battle field removal.

Sersi's pretty powerful (She has one really high end feat) but Thor would still take her. And no, I don't think adding Ikaris tips the scales. He'd be worthless against Thor from what I've seen.

Konton
How does Thor beat Sersi? She's already transmuted him in the past, IIRC.

Rage.Of.Olympus
By overpowering her the majority of the time. When has she transmuted Thor?

Konton
I might be imagining this, so don't take my word for it. I'll try and find an issue or something.

Rage.Of.Olympus
She's never transmuted Thor that much I know. I remember discussing this in a previous Thor/Sersi thread and the conclusion was that she once amped Mjolnir's space warping capabilities because something wasn't right or whatever but that's about it.

Konton
I swear she turned him into a frog before, I can't remember the issue. Maybe it was an old Avenger's trade?

Zack Fair
You're probably thinking about the Celestial in heroes return.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Konton
I swear she turned him into a frog before, I can't remember the issue. Maybe it was an old Avenger's trade?

Sersi turning Thor into a frog? Never happened as far as I know.

Black bolt z
Eternals.

Thor is the high card but Sif if the weak link.

BigSid

Loki Turned him into a Frog not Sersi

Rage.Of.Olympus
And he had to use the power of the Twilight Sword to do it.

Knowsbleed33
Eternals, but only because Sif is here.

guy222
eternals ftw

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Eternals.

Thor is the high card but Sif if the weak link.

I agree completely. And my stance is that Thor isn't THAT MUCH beyond Sersi to compensate for Sif.

zopzop
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I agree completely. And my stance is that Thor isn't THAT MUCH beyond Sersi to compensate for Sif.

What?! He's LEAGUES above her! When the hell did this wench become such a powerhouse that people think she can hang with Thor?

And I agree Sif is a joke though. OP should have said Amora or Brunhilda the Valkyrie.

Konton
Originally posted by zopzop
What?! He's LEAGUES above her! When the hell did this wench become such a powerhouse that people think she can hang with Thor?

And I agree Sif is a joke though. OP should have said Amora or Brunhilda the Valkyrie.

Sersi shielded the Avengers from a universe destroying blast that actually destroyed everything in the universe except the small room she was protecting. She's had complete control of matter since her creation. She one-shot ko'd Hercules with an amped punch. She psionically stalemated BT Exodus. She even recently implied that she could harness the Power Cosmic and looked fairly confident that she could beat Surfer, but I may be reading too far into that. Anyhow, she's pretty hard to beat because she can only be put down my scattering her atoms far enough that she can't just zap herself back good as new.

Nihilist
Eternals stomp

PillarofOsiris
Sersi shielded the Avengers from a universe destroying blast that actually destroyed everything in the universe except the small room she was protecting. She's had complete control of matter since her creation. She one-shot ko'd Hercules with an amped punch. She psionically stalemated BT Exodus. She even recently implied that she could harness the Power Cosmic and looked fairly confident that she could beat Surfer, but I may be reading too far into that. Anyhow, she's pretty hard to beat because she can only be put down my scattering her atoms far enough that she can't just zap herself back good as new.

This.

Hyperion Prime
Poor Sif.....not only has she been led on by Thor for years now she is going to get killed also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.