Hulk, Juggsm Thanos vs Superman, SBP and Maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Worldbreaker Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Thanos

vs

Maxima
Superboy Prime
Sundipped Superman (1 minute)

No BFR.

Black bolt z
T2

Colossus-Big C
Team 1

Valtot

Colossus-Big C

The Nuul

Colossus-Big C

The Nuul
Big C is reported for spamming the thread.

carver9
Team 1

Warlord
$h!T

BannedTroll
Originally posted by keiththegreat

Classic Juggernaut
No BFR. ... erm

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BannedTroll
... erm Maxima Nica...Maxima.

BannedTroll
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Maxima Nica...Maxima. Force Field BBZ Force Field... wink

Black bolt z
Force Field BBZ Force Field... wink TK and mindrape Nica...TK and Mindrape

BannedTroll
TK and mindrape Nica...TK and Mindrape How? if he makes his FF so close to his body? how is she going to get pass by that if the helmet wont come off due to the FF keeping it tight... eek!

Black bolt z
How? if he makes his FF so close to his body? how is she going to get pass by that if the helmet wont come off due to the FF keeping it tight... eek! Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scans that shows juggy can affect the distance his FF is from his body?

Knowsbleed33
She can't TK through his force field if he has it up.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
She can't TK through his force field if he has it up. Proof?

new god reader

Knowsbleed33
Proof?

Uncanny X-Men #32

Black bolt z
Uncanny X-Men #32 Scans?

Knowsbleed33
Check my respect thread. Jean tries to remove Juggernauts helmet via TK and fails when Juggernaut raises his force field.

TK isn't a legit tactic here.

Black bolt z
Check my respect thread. Jean tries to remove Juggernauts helmet via TK and fails when Juggernaut raises his force field.

TK isn't a legit tactic here. Can you just post the scans? You know where they are. I don't feel like going through 30 pages of scans.

new god reader

Knowsbleed33
His force field protects him from everything when he has it up. You can't even get close to him.

Knowsbleed33
Can you just post the scans? You know where they are. I don't feel like going through 30 pages of scans.

It's your problem, not mine. You do the work.

new god reader

Black bolt z
His force field protects him from everything when he has it up. You can't even get close to him. I ask again for proof.Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It's your problem, not mine. You do the work. No actually your the one that made the claim.Therefore you are the one that has to provide the scans. I mean if its your respect thread you should know where they are no expression.

Knowsbleed33
I know exactly where they are. I pointed you in the direction of where they are, you know where to look.

Have at it.

Black bolt z
I know exactly where they are. I pointed you in the direction of where they are, you know where to look.

Have at it. 377 posts is not "exactly where they are".

Just forget it. Either post the scans or concede.

Knowsbleed33
Concede what? That it can't happen even though it's happened on panel?

Black bolt z
Concede what? That it can't happen even though it's happened on panel? Post scans showing that you can't move juggernauts helmet inside his forcefield or concede the point.

Knowsbleed33
I told you were the scans were, I told you what issues it happened in. You're just clinging to the hope that it didn't really happen and you can continue the argument that she just TK's his helmet off and he's automatically defeated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can you not operate a damn mouse BBZ? He told you where the damn scans are.

Find them yourself or shut the f*ck up. Shit, I'm tired of you always clamoring for scans. Especially when you have easy access to them.

Don't you have to be 16 to join the site? Kick him out.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Find them yourself or shut the f*ck up. Shit, I'm tired of you always clamoring for scans. Especially when you have easy access to them.

Don't you have to be 16 to join the site? Kick him out. Saying "they are there" when theres 19 pages is not really specific.

I don't even know what the scan looks like or what I am looking for.

Its on him to provide the proof.

quanchi112
Post scans showing that you can't move juggernauts helmet inside his forcefield or concede the point. The onus is on you. You still think someone else has to post scans just because you're too lazy to either look it up or find the comic.

PillarofOsiris
I see both sides of the point, but I also hate it when people don't provide scans to back up their claims. I do it. And I've seen Rage.Of.Olympus do it many times as well. Usually when someone refuses to provide a scan they are hiding some context.

TricksterPriest
Unfortunately for the team, Knows is not kidding in the slightest. Juggernaut's forcefield is very powerful. He just doesn't use it, at all. It's pure CIS because Cain is an idiot. I'll vouch for the power of the shield. It's as invulnerable as Juggs himself. I don't believe he can attack with it up, but I may be wrong.

Uriel005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unfortunately for the team, Knows is not kidding in the slightest. Juggernaut's forcefield is very powerful. He just doesn't use it, at all. It's pure CIS because Cain is an idiot. I'll vouch for the power of the shield. It's as invulnerable as Juggs himself. I don't believe he can attack with it up, but I may be wrong. I'd say sundipped supes could bust juggs shield but Juggs would have to stand while supes winds up for the shot which won't happen. I think that Hulk gets taken out rather quickly and Thanos follows him via Supes and Maxima. It comes down to whether or not Prime can keep Juggs distracted long enough for the other two to step in.

T2 6-7/10

Knowsbleed33
Superman won't be able to get close to Juggernaut if his FF is up.

Remember, the whole FF thing is a big "if". It hasn't been shown on panel in a lot of years, but Marvel maintains that it's still a part of his core power set.

Uriel005
Superman won't be able to get close to Juggernaut if his FF is up.

Remember, the whole FF thing is a big "if". It hasn't been shown on panel in a lot of years, but Marvel maintains that it's still a part of his core power set. I agree I meant that if Juggs stands still and takes a full power shot from a rage dipped supes I think it could bust the forcefield. But like I said I don't think it would ever happen.

Knowsbleed33
The FF kills speed and repels anything that gets close to it. Beast once let loose a 10 ton steel ball at Juggernaut. Juggernauts FF stopped the ball in its tracks and then reversed its direction back at Beast.

There's also the instance where his FF stopped Thor's hammer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I see both sides of the point, but I also hate it when people don't provide scans to back up their claims. I do it. And I've seen Rage.Of.Olympus do it many times as well. Usually when someone refuses to provide a scan they are hiding some context. It's annoying and most people's photobucket's are full. As long as an issue number is given which is legit then it can be verified or torn apart.

Uriel005
The FF kills speed and repels anything that gets close to it. Beast once let loose a 10 ton steel ball at Juggernaut. Juggernauts FF stopped the ball in its tracks and then reversed its direction back at Beast.

There's also the instance where his FF stopped Thor's hammer. True but "Unbreakable/Omnipotent/Unbeatable" forces tend not to be and I don't think that the shield is stronger than the fabric of reality. But as I said it's highly doubtful he'd stand and take a straight reality busting punch to the face. He'd need to have the other two holding him in place for a second or so which is why I said it would come down to how fast Thanos gets taken out by combined Supes and Maxima and if SBP can last that long. He's definitely fast enough and strong enough to toe to toe with Juggs for a good while and his jaw is made of captain americas shield for the most part in a fist fight as well as most energy blasts.

Knowsbleed33
It would send him flying, but it wouldn't kill him and there's no BFR in this fight.

TricksterPriest
Juggernaut is very hard to actually kill. I do believe Superman can break the shield with a sundip, as can Prime.

Uriel005
Juggernaut is very hard to actually kill. I do believe Superman can break the shield with a sundip, as can Prime. But like I said assuming he's using shields and he's not derping I don't think he'd stand and take a straight shot. However Juggs has done stupider things many a time so I wouldn't put it past him. But like I said it's well within Supes w/sundip and Primes capability to bust him into unconsciousness shields or not on their own. Just highly... highly unlikely.

TricksterPriest
Stand there and take a shot? He has no choice in the matter. He can't react to their speeds. He has nothing but to tank it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Don't you have to be 16 to join the site? Kick him out. thumb up profiled.

Also team 1 ftw.

Uriel005
Stand there and take a shot? He has no choice in the matter. He can't react to their speeds. He has nothing but to tank it. This comes down to an issue of combat speed. Just like how Deathstroke has no business in ever tagging flash with bullets that move slower than him comics make exceptions to what characters can handle and juggs is no different.

TricksterPriest
Slade has a gigantic jobber aura. dur

Juggernaut does not. And he's rarely faced someone with this kind of speed.

Lord_Talron
team one, eh

the ninjak
Juggsm sounds really good!

GRIMNIR
Hulk team definitely

Thanos is most powerful of all the 6 characters and Hulk and Juggernaut are best 2 henchman he can get

PillarofOsiris
Prime would KO Hulk and Juggernaut before the fight even started. And then punch Thanos so hard that the events of the Thanos Initiative would be retconned.

The Nuul
Prime is not KOing Juggs that quickly, it will take some time.

PillarofOsiris
Yeah I was exaggerating. It would take the whole team 2 to pull off the win IMO. But they win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
The onus is on you. You still think someone else has to post scans just because you're too lazy to either look it up or find the comic. Actually the Onus is on him. He made the claim. I never claimed anything.

quanchi112
Actually the Onus is on him. He made the claim. I never claimed anything. He referenced the issue number we don't have to supply scans whenever someone asks for them. You're wrong.

Bannedsock103
Juggernaut is very hard to actually kill. I do believe Superman can break the shield with a sundip, as can Prime. No... erm

Bannedsock103
Actually the Onus is on him. He made the claim. I never claimed anything. Kid you just got owned... learn how to lose with pride... wink

Edit: anybody cares to show how SBP can brake Juggernauts shield

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bannedsock103
Kid you just got owned... learn how to lose with pride... wink

Edit: anybody cares to show how SBP can brake Juggernauts shield The fact that he can alter reality before he was powered by Alexander Luthor by punching a wall in the paradise universe twice.... Don't bull and say the juggernaut's shield is stronger than reality because if it was then he never would have been defeated as his helmet would never have come off for people to TP him.

kgkg
Close going with team 2 because of Prime.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Prime would KO Hulk and Juggernaut before the fight even started. And then punch Thanos so hard that the events of the Thanos Initiative would be retconned.

Prime isn't KOing Juggernaut.

Blight
Team 2 would win this.

Uriel005
Prime isn't KOing Juggernaut. I want proof that the Juggernauts durability is greater than a reality busting shot. We already know Prime can do it now you need to prove Juggs can resist it.

Zack Fair
So basically Prime retcons Juggy into a burrito? For realZ

Uriel005
Originally posted by Zack Fair
So basically Prime retcons Juggy into a burrito? For realZ I have yet to see that Juggernauts durability is greater than reality. If I could get some proof that it is then I have no problem conceding that team 2 loses. But unless you can guarantee that then no amount of juggs and thanos wanking will help. Thanos is definitely top notch but he isn't challenging Earth-1 supes to a fist fight. He did not ever face opponents who on a regular basis shifted planets through physical force with little-no difficulty like a Earth-1 Supes.

Zack Fair
I am not arguing for Juggy. Its just that I find that one particular feat to be the definition of PIS. But then again being a PC kryptonian and all that shit....

Uriel005
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I am not arguing for Juggy. Its just that I find that one particular feat to be the definition of PIS. But then again being a PC kryptonian and all that shit.... PC Kryptonians have more powers that pop up in convenient moments than Martha Stewart has housekeeping tips.

aztec
Originally posted by The Nuul
Big C is reported for spamming the thread.

Lawl's....

Team 2 takes 10/10..

quanchi112
Originally posted by aztec
Lawl's....

Team 2 takes 10/10.. Who is putting down Thanos ?

Badabing
This all comes down to Hulk and Prime! sneer

biscuits

paisapower
Originally posted by aztec
Lawl's....

Team 2 takes 10/10..

I agree with this

Uriel005
Who is putting down Thanos ? I feel a quan-storm coming in the wind. But then I close my door big grin.

Badabing
Who is putting down Thanos ? Originally posted by Badabing
This all comes down to Hulk and Prime! sneer

biscuits

iceman24567
Prime punches Juggs helmet off Maxima tps his ass Superman and Maxima double team Hulk while Prime combo to kos Thanos

Blight
I don't see how Team 1 would win...

Badabing
Originally posted by Blight
I don't see how Team 1 would win... Maybe you need to brush up on your Hulk reading then! durhulk

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
I feel a quan-storm coming in the wind. But then I close my door big grin. I'm already in your home. It's too late once I'm in I don't ever leave.Originally posted by Blight
I don't see how Team 1 would win... Are you making jokes ?

Badabing
Are you making jokes ? You DARE!?!?

He's Blight! And he makes you look like the Justin Bieber of comic readers! osheet

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Blight
I don't see how Team 1 would win...

Because they have one of the most brilliant tacticians on their team. He would prolly convince team 2 to give up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
You DARE!?!?

He's Blight! And he makes you look like the Justin Bieber of comic readers! osheet Never say, NVER. --Justin Bieber.

Sirius77
Team 2.

snyper1982
The onus is on you. You still think someone else has to post scans just because you're too lazy to either look it up or find the comic.

Sorry. Not true. The one making the claim is the one that needs to back it up. Period.

I am not commenting on the argument at hand, just quans patently false statement.

Newjak
Let's be honest busting the fabric of reality isn't that big a feat anymore.

Hulk I think has done it, Thor recently did it, Juggs has done it before.

I'm not saying those guys are as strong as SBP, but reality shattering isn't that cool anymore it doesn't mean you're gonna kill any opponent set against you.

Also I don't see anyone dropping Cain's shield in this fight, and if they did they would still have to bust Cain after wards before he you know put it up again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by snyper1982
Sorry. Not true. The one making the claim is the one that needs to back it up. Period.

I am not commenting on the argument at hand, just quans patently false statement. He did back up the claim with the issue number. You can't force someone to post scans. He provided the necessary information. He might not even have photobucket or it could be full. He backed his claim. I am right once again.

BannedSock104

snyper1982
He did back up the claim with the issue number. You can't force someone to post scans. He provided the necessary information. He might not even have photobucket or it could be full. He backed his claim. I am right once again.

Didn't you read what I wrote? I said I wasn't comment on the argument at hand... Just your false statement. You said the onus was on him, and it wasn't. Period. End of argument. Any rebuttal to that is false.

quanchi112
Didn't you read what I wrote? I said I wasn't comment on the argument at hand... Just your false statement. You said the onus was on him, and it wasn't. Period. End of argument. Any rebuttal to that is false. He backed his claim. If he backs it it's on the poster to find the issue. Actually be clear about what it is I was saying not just jump in out of nowhere when you;re clearly wrong.

snyper1982
He backed his claim. If he backs it it's on the poster to find the issue. Actually be clear about what it is I was saying not just jump in out of nowhere when you;re clearly wrong.

Seriously? You can never just admit when you are wrong... The burden of proof was NOT on him!!! You said it was. I corrected you. Period. How the eff is that wrong?

I don't care about ANYTHING else you said OTHER than the onus was on him. It wasn't. Period.

-Pr-
The poster making the claim has to provide some sort of evidence to back up their position. That can include issue numers in most cases.

Demanding scans from anyone is rude, not to mention stupid. Scans are not the be all and end all of arguments, and if you insist on wanting to see them, either look them up yourself, or ASK NICELY.

BBZ, if you can't be bothered to look it up yourself, then don't bother demanding them of anyone else.

Anyone arguing the pro-Juggernaut side would be wise to either mention issue numbers or post scans of the forcefield holding up to whatever attacks it can.

And on the flip-side, anyone wanting to argue that it can be breached has to post their own proof.

Otherwise all we'll have is people yelling at each other, and that will get people warned/banned.

quanchi112
Seriously? You can never just admit when you are wrong... The burden of proof was NOT on him!!! You said it was. I corrected you. Period. How the eff is that wrong?

I don't care about ANYTHING else you said OTHER than the onus was on him. It wasn't. Period. Providing issue numbers is backing up a claim as a mod just reinforced.

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Worldbreaker Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Thanos

vs

Maxima
Superboy Prime
Sundipped Superman (1 minute)

No BFR.

imo, it would take more than universal power to hurt Juggs. Thus team 1 wins by default.

snyper1982
Providing issue numbers is backing up a claim as a mod just reinforced.

Which has what to do with anything I have been saying? The ONLY thing I was responding to was the false claim that the onus was on him, when it was not. What part of that are you not getting? I never claimed he didn't back up what he was saying. You keep going off on tangents trying to prove a point that was never in question... I specifically said that my post had NOTHING to do with the argument at hand, and ONLY had to do with your false statement of where the burden of proof lied.

I thought it was pretty clear. If not in the first post, then surely by the second or third...

TheTyrant
Team 1.

quanchi112
Which has what to do with anything I have been saying? The ONLY thing I was responding to was the false claim that the onus was on him, when it was not. What part of that are you not getting? I never claimed he didn't back up what he was saying. You keep going off on tangents trying to prove a point that was never in question... I specifically said that my post had NOTHING to do with the argument at hand, and ONLY had to do with your false statement of where the burden of proof lied.

I thought it was pretty clear. If not in the first post, then surely by the second or third... I said the onus was on him to verify the claim since he already backed it with an issue number.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -Pr-
BBZ, if you can't be bothered to look it up yourself, then don't bother demanding them of anyone else.
I don't know where they are. Saying "they are in this thread" when the thread has 19 pages and I don't know what the scan looks like or what exactly I am looking for is not debating.

quanchi112
I don't know where they are. Saying "they are in this thread" when the thread has 19 pages and I don't know what the scan looks like or what exactly I am looking for is not debating. He gave you the issue number which means he backed up his claim.

Black bolt z
He gave you the issue number which means he backed up his claim. I don't own the comic and no comic shops near me do either. I make a list and check whenever I go to them.

quanchi112
I don't own the comic and no comic shops near me do either. I make a list and check whenever I go to them. Well the point is you can't demand anyone puts up scans. The mods have always been firm on this you were wrong and if someone supplies the issue number the rest is up to you.

Black bolt z
Well the point is you can't demand anyone puts up scans. The mods have always been firm on this you were wrong and if someone supplies the issue number the rest is up to you. Not if the issue is not in my ability to get.

quanchi112
Not if the issue is not in my ability to get. That's on you it isn't up to us to provide issues or scans. The mod has already spoken, you're wrong.

Ptr_Grifin
Saying "they are there" when theres 19 pages is not really specific.

I don't even know what the scan looks like or what I am looking for.

Its on him to provide the proof.

I don't know where they are. Saying "they are in this thread" when the thread has 19 pages and I don't know what the scan looks like or what exactly I am looking for is not debating.

Or you could quit being lazy and check the thread. The force field scans are on page 2. Knowsbleed did a great job with the thread and broke it down into sections labeling them. Plus not every post has scans in them, so you wouldn't have to read every little word in every post to find a scan.

Comics Cavalade
I think Hulk is useless here. But then again, Thanos can beat Superman and Maxima on his own. Leaving Juggs vs Superboy Prime. I'm betting Prime is one of the only beings in comics who could physically actually hurt the Juggernaut. Or just sonic clap a billion times and KO the Juggernaut. Leaving Superboy Prime vs. Thanos. Thanos', mental might, vast energy powers, matter manipulation, and durability vs. Sueprboy Prime's,speed, crazy physical strength, and retarded resistance to energy blasts. Prime is going to KO. Thanos and then fall flat on his face from being near death himself.

snyper1982
I said the onus was on him to verify the claim since he already backed it with an issue number.

Dude. Just never mind... I am done.

quanchi112
Dude. Just never mind... I am done. Concession accepted.

Knowsbleed33
I posted the scan in question on the last page of my respect thread. Anyone doubting my claim is free to look for themselves.

TK is fail here.

-Pr-
Quan, seriously. shush. You're only going to get warned yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.