Mangog vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring.

tkitna
Mangog if its just H2H

Thanos is he has his shields and so forth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mangog.

Black bolt z
I want to say thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Mangog. Based on ?

vince_slice
Wasn't Mangog portrayed as inferior to a Thanosi?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos would beat Jurgen's Mangog in one hell of a fight imo.

quanchi112
Thanos would beat Jurgen's Mangog in one hell of a fight imo. You honestly think jurgens Thanosi wasn't vastly superior to jurgens Mangog ?

Prep-Man
Mangog.

kgkg
Thanos

bbrem123
thanos

Damborgson
HTH Thanos will not pull it off. With all his powers in play....im tempted to give it to Thanos...confusedmaybe if Thanos did the same trick Thor did and managed to pull off a blast inside Mangog's mouth. I think Thanos can pull it off. Though not easily of course.
Thanos 6/10

h1a8
Thanos would certainly lose. He wouldn't even manage to hurt Mangog decent enough (if any). Mangog is IMO stronger and way more durable.

Simbon
Mangog's got the superior power, but Thanos' brain is a powerful weapon. Like H1a8 says, I could see him pulling a win like that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos would certainly lose. He wouldn't even manage to hurt Mangog decent enough (if any). Mangog is IMO stronger and way more durable. Where are these comics you speak of ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where is this Mangog has more power comics he speaks of?

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Where are these comics you speak of ?

It's simple. Mangog was shown to be A LOT stronger than Thor.
Thanos hasn't even been shown to be at least 2x stronger than Thor.

Nihilist
Thanos beats Jurgena Mangog handily.

Using all powers Thanos takes the slight majority against SA Mangog

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins any situation really. If an inferior clone is giving orders to Mangog and bossing him around. What would the real deal do? Thanos is just more powerful, and clearly, mangog knows it as well.

quanchi112
It's simple. Mangog was shown to be A LOT stronger than Thor.
Thanos hasn't even been shown to be at least 2x stronger than Thor. The Thanos clone was shown to be vastly superior to the Mangog he ordered around. Thanos has always been shown to be physically superior to Thor he even took on a power gem I want to kill everything that moves Thor.

So in a direct comparison the clone was shown better to Mangog to any silly comparisons through this abc logic of yours can be discounted immediately.

h1a8
The Thanos clone was shown to be vastly superior to the Mangog he ordered around. Thanos has always been shown to be physically superior to Thor he even took on a power gem I want to kill everything that moves Thor.

So in a direct comparison the clone was shown better to Mangog to any silly comparisons through this abc logic of yours can be discounted immediately. Ordering someone around doesn't prove VASTLY SUPERIOR. It doesn't even prove physical superiority.

Thor with the power gem didn't even show that he was at least 2x his non holding back serious self.

Thor already knocked Thanos around like a rag doll before. But not so much Mangog.

quanchi112
Ordering someone around doesn't prove VASTLY SUPERIOR. It doesn't even prove physical superiority.

Thor with the power gem didn't even show that he was at least 2x his non holding back serious self.

Thor already knocked Thanos around like a rag doll before. But not so much Mangog. He showed he was when he went up against Thor. I know you don't read these comics.

If you read the arc you'd realize Thor was much more dangerous than his normal heroic self but we both know you didn't read it.

When did Thor knock Thanos around like a ragdoll ?

h1a8
He showed he was when he went up against Thor. I know you don't read these comics.

If you read the arc you'd realize Thor was much more dangerous than his normal heroic self but we both know you didn't read it.

When did Thor knock Thanos around like a ragdoll ?

More dangerous =/= more powerful
More dangerous =/= more stronger

Thor in that arc only showed that he was not holding back. He didn't show that he was more than 2x stronger than a Thor who lets loose.

You read comics, u tell me when Thor knocked Thanos around. Im sure you can figure it out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's the problem? Thanos gets the edge over Jurgen's Mangog. Silver Age Mangog puts him 6 feet under unless he gets his Galactus or Omega level shields and hides behind them.

psycho gundam
h1's just trolling again

quanchi112
More dangerous =/= more powerful
More dangerous =/= more stronger

Thor in that arc only showed that he was not holding back. He didn't show that he was more than 2x stronger than a Thor who lets loose.

You read comics, u tell me when Thor knocked Thanos around. Im sure you can figure it out. In this arc it sure does. Thor wasn't holding back which he usually is. He was trying to kill everyone in his path while he normally isn't so logically if any human or fictional character is trying to kill you at any means possible they are more dangerous than when they are just trying to beat you the heroic way.

If you possessed common sense anyone would know all Thor's past feats apply to him it's the same guy only out for blood.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What's the problem? Thanos gets the edge over Jurgen's Mangog. Silver Age Mangog puts him 6 feet under unless he gets his Galactus or Omega level shields and hides behind them. Do you feel silver age is beyond Odin ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, but one doesn't have to be above Odin to curbstomp Thanos.

quanchi112
No, but one doesn't have to be above Odin to curbstomp Thanos. Odin didn't beat him let alone curb him so I really don't see a point. What has Mangog ever done which makes a case for him being in Thanos' league ?

Nihilist
Rage, give me some feats that make you believe SA Mangog would put Thanos 6 feet under.

Horrificus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins any situation really. If an inferior clone is giving orders to Mangog and bossing him around. What would the real deal do? Thanos is just more powerful, and clearly, mangog knows it as well. Mangog felt it was a partnership with a kindred soul. As a matter of fact, I think he even threatened the Thanosi a couple times.
He was NOT subservient. If anything, the Thanosi was just able to deceive Mangog and that's all.

Mangog was above ALL OF ASGARD.
Read a comic.

If you haven't read ALL or much of what there is to read about a character, how can you give a decent argument?

Mangog- An entire race of beings on par with Asgard, only dedicated to evil. The only solution Odin was able to do, was combine them into one being, and trap them. There was NO defeating Mangog. Period.

Mangog showed up, and stomped around all of Asgard while Odin quivered.

Mangog also has energy manipulation, matter manipulation and teleportation, among other things.

He also feeds on all negative emotions throughout reality. The only thing that was ever shown to effect him, (aside from the abortion of the Thanosi story), has been by cutting him off from negativity.

Unless you can prove that Thanos is above the combined might of all of Asgard, including Odin, it's simple.

He loses. No matter how much you really, really like him. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.