anton chigurh (no country for old men) vs joker (dark knight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://i53.tinypic.com/2sa027t.jpg

w/ silenced shotgun and pneumatic gun

vs

http://i53.tinypic.com/t68744.jpg

w/ whatever he had in the movie

Rogue Jedi
Joker RPG's his ass.

jaden101
Originally posted by psycho gundam

w/ whatever he had in the movie

So that would be sub machine guns and enough explosives to blow up a huge building?

I'd say we're done with this one.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

psycho gundam
shit, i mean as in standard weaponry

anton always had the gun and the piston thing

zit5BKuLXao

Rogue Jedi
The explosives WERE the Jokers standard weapons. His signature weapons.

BruceSkywalker
Mr. Chigurh gets his arse handed to him

marwash22
it's a coin flip. shifty

the ninjak
Originally posted by marwash22
it's a coin flip. shifty

Two-Face kills him?.....why not.

Sadako of Girth
Chigurh also has a zippo, which he uses to blow things up like cars/fronts of chemists etc

Joker's only chance is terrorism...face to face/H2H range hes probably gonna lose against Chigurh.

queeq
Yup...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by queeq
Yup...

QFT

the ninjak
If both men wanted to kill each other. Anton would never find Joker, but Joker would have so many eyes watching out for him.

Sadako of Girth
And one by one those eyes would be poked out by the almost supernatural Chigur.

If Anton has a tracker on Joker hes screwed.

If Joker runs and hides, he loses under MVF rules.

Scythe
Friendo takes this.

Sadako of Girth
You know how I got these sca-*Compressed air ram*

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Chigurh also has a zippo, which he uses to blow things up like cars/fronts of chemists etc

Joker's only chance is terrorism...face to face/H2H range hes probably gonna lose against Chigurh. No doubt.

the ninjak
True Joker never used fast projectile weapons. Cept for the tommygun??? he used in the Dark Knight when Batman was on his bike.

That weapon alone is a match for Anton's air rifle except the air rifle is silent, which allows stealth kills.

So Anton gets the immediate advantage.........

But how about H2H?

Sadako of Girth
Chigur had no problem strangling the life out of that copper at the beginning H2H....He actually looked like he was enjoying it even sexually a little.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
You know how I got these sca-*Compressed air ram* i almost fell out of my chair laughing laughing

I1yFS3bBCJY

Originally posted by the ninjak
But how about H2H? anton always strikes first with lethal force, nobody ever got the chance to test his skills

Lord Lucien
Standard equipment? Joker only carries knives and lint. Hell, he admits it.

Silenced shotguns may be silly, but it'll tear through the Joker's head before his potato peeler gets anywhere near Anton.

Sadako of Girth
And going with typical form, Chigur likes to stalk/strike at his victims in their homes when they least expect it.

IE: Joker comes in from another unsuccessful night at the stand up club to find a menacing shadow sitting with a creepy haircut, in wait for him.

Silently sitting there waiting for Joker with his shotgun already cued on The Clown as he comes in with the old "hi honey.. Im home" coat hat removal bit....

psycho gundam
yeah, joker would drop a deuce in his pants when something like this happens:

f-2E3_vfxfw&feature

Lord Lucien
Not to mention, the Nostalgia Critic rated Anton creepier than the Joker.

psycho gundam
easily

he makes joker look tame in comparison

quanchi112
Anton slaughters him.

Werewolf582
Joker gets whatever he had in the movie? Yeah he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.