Sinister Six vs Rogues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Sinister Six=
Green Goblin, Electro, Sandman, Scoprion, Shocker, Kraven

Rogues=
Captain Boomerang, Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, The pied piper, heat wave

round 1> fight takes place within 4 floors of a office building.

round 2> Fight takes place on a city street. they start 4 blocks away from each other.

round 3> same as above but they have no knowledge of the enemies abilities.

who wins?

Prep-Man
Rogues. Pied Piper can be a formidable opponent.

aztec
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Rogues. Pied Piper can be a formidable opponent.

I think Weather Wizard can take the team on his on. He can conjure up a storm/hurricane, but that's just me of course. Also, mirror master is pretty tricky because he can jump from mirror to mirror or shiny objects (or something like that).

Prep-Man
MM is pretty tricky.

SamZED
I see people vote for Rogues. Im not too familliar with most of the team 2 chars so not going to argue. But just wanted to point out that most of the T1 characters were recently upgraded.
Scorpion got a suit that protects him from all kinds of physical attacks.
Sandman can make sandclones.
Electro is a living electricuty.
And its speculated that after his rebirth Kraven can only be killed by Spider-man.

So might be a decent fight.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SamZED
I see people vote for Rogues. Im not too familliar with most of the team 2 chars so not going to argue. But just wanted to point out that most of the T1 characters were recently upgraded.
And its speculated that after his rebirth Kraven can only be killed by Spider-man.

True, but there is no way to beat MM if he's in his dimension. Mysterio instantly gets taken out. The only member i'm worried about is Electro. Not sure how the Rogues will take him out.

TricksterPriest
Cold has an absolute zero gun. Heatwave can melt the Flash's boots. Pied Piper controls the ALE, sort of. Unless they retconned that.

Blight
No way the sinister six comes out of this alive.

aztec
Originally posted by SamZED

Some matches are pretty close, but when you add Weather Wizard or Mirror Master that's where things get interesting. MM constructs/mirrors have been able to incase Hal Jordan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.