Clone High, USA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Have any of you watched this MTV cartoon yet?

It's hilarious!

Who are your favorite characters?

Which characters do you wish they would take off the show?

Here are mine:

Favs: Mr. Butlertron, Gandhi, JFK, Peanie, Genghis Kahn

Hate: Marie Curie, Shadowy Figures, George Washington Carver

Tex

Julie
I haven't seen it

Captain REX
I read a magazine article on it, so that's all I know about it.

Julie
What's it about????

Captain REX
History's heroes, like Abraham Lincoln and Genghis Khan and Joan of Arc, are cloned and sent back to high school. I'll quote the magazine article if I can find it...

BackFire349
i saw it, typical crappy mtv type humor.

Julie
that sounds kinda funny.....but I don't think I will spend the time to watch it.....is it a series thing or just a one time thing...
BTW side note and ques: when is the Clone Wars Cartoon to come out on Cartoon netwark?

Tex
The early episodes were a little crappy, but each one gets better.

I like it, you should give it a try if you haven't seen it.

Julie
What channel....is MTV anyway...and what time does it come on?

BackFire349
i have seen it, no one should watch it.

Julie
why? Is it "bad" or just crappy?

BackFire349
cant it be both.

Tex
Its good.

MTV is channel 29 where I live, but I imagine it varies from location to location big grin

BackFire349
mtv should be channel 666. satans channel.

Julie
true.....I know we get it here...but since I haven't really watched all that much tv I haven't bothered to figure out what channel's what
BTW do you still have a TV guide channel....it's gone here

Tex
Nope, they took it away about 6 months ago.
But I have an AT&T channel that I can program to remind me when shows come on and stuff.
Way better than the TV guide channel.

Captain REX
I take it you hate MTV, Backfire...

btw, Julie, the Clone Wars cartoon is going to come as short 3 minute segments. I'm not sure when they start though. The Official Site said something about it, though I can't find the article now.

Julie
Thank you.....short segments :-(
WIsh they'd just put on one long cartoon or something

Captain REX
The Clone Wars cartoon was created by the guy who made Samurai Jack, so it should be pretty cool. The playing time of all the episodes is supposed to add up to one hour, and they'll probably have a marathon type thingy. big grin

They have a new villain to act as Dooku's "apprentice" and a new bounty hunter as well. Asajj Ventress is Dooku's crony and should be a pretty deadly enemy, and is paired up against Anakin (of course). She was based on the concept art for a AOTC Sith that would eventually be made into Dooku.

In the mean time, I need to catch Clone High USA. Also, I recomend you try watching a show called "3 South." I found it quick hilarious...

LanceWindu
MTV is channel 331 here on my satellite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.