Superman vs Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman is going all out. He's using all his powers (including speed) to their maximum potential. He believes the Hulks have just killed Lois Lane and that if he doesn't kill them all, then millions will die. He will do whatever it takes, including BFR (i.e. tossing them into the sun, a black hole, at super speed one by one if he has to). Who wins?

Superman

vs

The Hulk (WWH)
Korg
Red She Hulk
She Hulk
Skaar
A-Bomb

I sse no red hulk there. SM wins. they'd need bannertech or plot devices to win and hulk doesnt use it when hulked out.

The Nuul
Supes ass rapes.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by keiththegreat
He will do whatever it takes, including BFR (i.e. tossing them into the sun, a black hole, at super speed one by one if he has to). Who wins?

You answered your own question.

quanchi112
Team, hard.

-Pr-
Superman. They wouldn't even see him coming.

Philosophía
Originally posted by -Pr-

Blight
Superman owns this.

Zack Fair
Hmmm bricks for breakfast drool

The Nuul
Nah, its more like take out the paper and the trash.

marwash22
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team, hard. no.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk will.

The rest will evaporate under the reign of rapeage

The Nuul
Quan is just trolling again.

iceman24567
Superman

-Pr-
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hulk will.

The rest will evaporate under the reign of rapeage

If Superman slows down to taunt him, maybe.

Deadline
Thats funny cos WWH saw Sentry just fine.

PillarofOsiris
And what does that prove? Superman is far faster than the Sentry.

Deadline
^ Hes FAR faster?

PillarofOsiris
let's compare their fastest speed feats. You show me what you think is Sentry's, and I'll show you what I think is Superman's.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marwash22
no. Oh yes.Originally posted by The Nuul
Quan is just trolling again. Like you're one to talk.

Deadline
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
let's compare their fastest speed feats. You show me what you think is Sentry's, and I'll show you what I think is Superman's.

Maybe but I've seen him travel from earth to saturn in seconds.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
Thats funny cos WWH saw Sentry just fine.

Except that Sentry wasn't trying to do what Superman would do. And Superman is far faster, yes. Especially in terms of combat speed.

The Nuul
Yup, Supes has quality and quantity over Sentry. Clark is also smarter and a better fighter.

Zack Fair
He is also the original. superdur

The Nuul
thumb up

Deadline
Im not too sure if its a foregone conclusion that Superman has far faster combat speed. Bullrushing is one tatic that Superman would use and WWH dealt with that easily its certainly reasonable that he could deal with many punches with difficulty.

-Pr-
He's using all his powers to maximum potential. Bullrushing isn't an example of that.

Deadline
^ You completely missed the point, I see where this is going.

Solidus Black
the BFR stip makes it liek taking candy from a baby. The battle lasts less than 6 seconds

PillarofOsiris
Maybe but I've seen him travel from earth to saturn in seconds.

Saturn is about 1 light HOUR from the Earth.

Superman flew 27 light YEARS in a minute.

That's about 236,000x faster than the Sentry.

-Pr-
^ You completely missed the point, I see where this is going.

ermm

Umm, okay...

PillarofOsiris
the only time I've ever seen sentry punching someone really fast was in a What if where he did it to Thor right before Thor snapped sentry's neck and killed him. I haven't read every single comic with the Sentry in it though, so I could be wrong on that. Superman rebuilt a city in seconds. He had to mix concrete, lay foundations, find building materials, hammer/screw together beams, etc. that's millions of times faster than light speed, and shows reflexes, dexterity, etc.

Deadline
Saturn is about 1 light HOUR from the Earth.

Superman flew 27 light YEARS in a minute.

That's about 236,000x faster than the Sentry.

Some common sense please. I would agree that you can argue that Superman is faster but he obvoulsy isn't 236,000 times faster.

PillarofOsiris
Some common sense please. I would agree that you can argue that Superman is faster but he obvoulsy isn't 236,000 times faster.

I'm not saying in general. But I am saying, based on those 2 feats.

Gecko4lif
Some common sense please. I would agree that you can argue that Superman is faster but he obvoulsy isn't 236,000 times faster. Actually I wouldnt argue against him being 136k faster

He has a nice stockpile of feats to fall back on

Deadline
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Actually I wouldnt argue against him being 136k faster

He has a nice stockpile of feats to fall back on

Having better feats doesn't neccesarily prove that a person is more powerful, not all the time.

PillarofOsiris
Well, the whole point was you said the Hulk reacting to Sentry related to whether or not the Hulk could react to Superman. Basically, you're claiming Sentry's speed equals Superman. Based on feats, there is absolutely no contest. Superman is much faster. So how else can you prove who's faster between two different heroes from two different companies, who are unlikely to ever fight each other in a comic book? Feats are really the best way. I've even seen one instance where Hercules was out RUNNING Sentry who was flying.

The Hulk has never faced anyone as fast as Superman, with the exception possibly of the Silver Surfer, but I've never seen any impressive combat speed feats from the Surfer (none even close to Superman), and certainly never saw it come into play any time he's fought the Hulk.

quanchi112
Well, the whole point was you said the Hulk reacting to Sentry related to whether or not the Hulk could react to Superman. Basically, you're claiming Sentry's speed equals Superman. Based on feats, there is absolutely no contest. Superman is much faster. So how else can you prove who's faster between two different heroes from two different companies, who are unlikely to ever fight each other in a comic book? Feats are really the best way. I've even seen one instance where Hercules was out RUNNING Sentry who was flying.

The Hulk has never faced anyone as fast as Superman, with the exception possibly of the Silver Surfer, but I've never seen any impressive combat speed feats from the Surfer (none even close to Superman), and certainly never saw it come into play any time he's fought the Hulk. So Gladiator isn't fast ?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by quanchi112
So Gladiator isn't fast ?

Show me a scan of Gladiator going 27 light years in a minute. I've heard a lot about his traveling 100x light speed. 27 light years in a minutes is 1,000s of times faster than 100x light speed. Not to mention all the other speed feats from Superman. Also, doesn't Gladiator enter hyperspace to go really fast?

SamZED
Te fight begins:
Hulk: HULK SM...
0.1 second later on saturn:
...ASH! Wait what happened?

Philosophía
Maybe but I've seen him travel from earth to saturn in seconds. Superman has done the same thing from the Andromeda Galaxy.

See the difference?

Deadline

Philosophía
I don't get it. You don't get what?

quanchi112
Show me a scan of Gladiator going 27 light years in a minute. I've heard a lot about his traveling 100x light speed. 27 light years in a minutes is 1,000s of times faster than 100x light speed. Not to mention all the other speed feats from Superman. Also, doesn't Gladiator enter hyperspace to go really fast? 100 times the speed of light is really fast I mean if we break this down mathematically Surfer's ig flight speed burst was well over a billions times the speed of light. I am sure that doesn't count though.

Gladiator did use speed to try and bfr a much dumber Hulk off the planet earth and he reacted in time.

Existere

Deadline
^ good Lord I was being sarcastic, I actually adressed that point anyway if you bothered to read the posts. facepalm

The Hulk has never faced anyone as fast as Superman, with the exception possibly of the Silver Surfer, but I've never seen any impressive combat speed feats from the Surfer (none even close to Superman), and certainly never saw it come into play any time he's fought the Hulk.

I'll deal with this post later, hopefully.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.