Johnny Knoxville or Steve-O?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
You have a chance to go on a reality show similar to "Fear Factor."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_Factor

In this show, you must choose a teammate. Which would you choose, and why? Johnny or Steve-O? Or you can choose any other member of the Jackass crew.

The show will consist of ten feats. Feat one will be a Jackass style stunt (getting hit in the nads with a baseball, jumping a jet ski through a bush, etc.), while feat two will be something gross (eating a live cockroach, being submerged in a tank full of snakes.) It alternates back and forth, feat three is a pain stunt, four is gross, etc; You and your partner can mix it up however you want, but you both must perform five feats each. First prize is a million dollars.

I'll post a list of the ten feats in a bit.

Rogue Jedi
OK, let's roll:

Feat one: As water rains down on you, you or your teammate have to walk along three large pipes suspended over 100 feet (30 m) in the air. To get from one pipe to the next, you have to jump the gaps. The contestant to make it to the end the fastest wins.

Feat two: You or your teammate have to reach deep inside a dead 15-pound cod fish and pull out a numbered chip. The number on the chip would determine whether you would have to eat cod liver, cod milt(sperm tissue), cod egg sacs, or a combo plate of all three. Whoever finishes their fish dinner the fastest wins.

Feat three: You or your teammate will be covered with over 200,000 honeybees. Once covered, you have stand for 2 minutes covered in bees.

Feat four: Contestants play a matching game to determine whether they would have to eat the penis of a deer, elk, bull, or water buffalo. If you get the deer or elk penis, you will have 5 minutes to eat it. If you get the bull or water buffalo penis, you will have 10 minutes. Whoever eats their animal penis fastest wins.

Feat five: You or your teammate will be riding in a helicopter as it flies 25 feet (7.6 m) above a lake. As the helicopter flies over a island of boxes, you have to jump out and try to land on the boxes. There is a bullseye painted on the boxes, points are awarded for accuracy.

Feat six: You or your teammate must swim to the bottom of a water tank occupied by over 1,000 snakes, including a 10-foot-long (3.0 m) albino Burmese python. You have to dig through the 1,000 pucks at the bottom of the tank and place as many of the 100 yellow pucks as possible into a bucket. Whoever gets the most pucks in five minutes wins. You can emerge for air as many times as you wish.

Feat seven: High above a hotel lobby, you or your teammate have to walk across a bridge made of cables and Plexiglas disks spanning from one balcony to the other. Whoever gets across the fastest wins.

Feat eight: You or your teammate have to stick your head into a box of 50 tarantulas. Whoever stays in the box longest wins.

Feat nine: You or your teammate have to ride a bike across a 12-inch-wide (300 mm) balance beam suspended between two rooftops over 120 feet (37 m) high. Whoever gets across the beam the fastest or get the furthest before falling wins.

Feat ten: You or your teammate have to lie in a Plexiglas coffin with your legs covered with thousands of night crawlers, your midsections covered with 100 snakes, and your heads covered with 3,000 Madagascar hissing cockroaches. Whoever stays in the coffin longest wins.

The winner gets a million bucks!!!!!

Robtard
Steve-O, seems less of the douche-bag.

I see you watched Jackass 3

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Johnny. I'd make him do the gross stuff.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Johnny. I'd make him do the gross stuff.

That's the thing, Knoxville rarely does the gross stuff, he usually leaves that to Steve-O, Chris Pontius or Dave England.

Guess you'd be doing it here, so enjoy the fish guts and animal penuses. Bon appetit.

KingD19
I'd have to say Steve-O, as he goes the farthest and does the most outrageous, gross out stunts with no issue. I'd do the dangerous stuff(Safety equipment and precautions will be provided right?) Steve-O would do the gross stuff, cool million for me, cuz Steve-O's worth at least 3 million already.

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
That's the thing, Knoxville rarely does the gross stuff, he usually leaves that to Steve-O, Chris Pontius or Dave England.

Guess you'd be doing it here, so enjoy the fish guts and animal penuses. Bon appetit. Yea, Knoxville usually does the dangerous stuff.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard

Guess you'd be doing it here, so enjoy the fish guts and animal penuses. Bon appetit. Right. I forgot about the sweatsuit cocktail.

BruceSkywalker
don't care for either,,, so will design traps to have them murdered lol

Rogue Jedi
I'd do 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9. Steve-O gets to eat all the gross shit and do the water coffin.

Sadako of Girth
Steve O wore the fart mask and lived.

/End thread.

Fart mask, dude.

The Fart mask. yes

Rogue Jedi
Not to mention the poo cocktail.

Sadako of Girth
You refer to scenes Ive yet to see, since Ive not watched it yet.

Will Joe Rogan choke the loser to death?

Rogue Jedi
You'll LOVE it.

Sadako of Girth
Actually that movie was a bit heavy on the brotherly love for me, but it did have some classic stuff....

Highlights:

That bungee, (Obviously)
The snake pit
Them Rockys
Those Bees
The amusing pissing sequences
Midget fight
That dog biting the christ out of Knoxville's arse.
The Bull and Ram scenes

There was a bunch of other stuff that made the lolage appear, and a bunch of stuff had me fighting the gag reflex an awful lot...

Was worth the watch.

Sadako of Girth
Oh yeah and that Taser corridor scene. Epic insanity!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Steve O wore the fart mask and lived.

/End thread.

Fart mask, dude.

The Fart mask. yes

laughing

That's some Dr. Manhattan feats, right there. laughing

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Yep. As was that Bungee poo cocktail.

Rogue Jedi
Bumblebee tetherball.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah as I said I thought the bees bit was awesome comedy.

Rogue Jedi
Just as I mentioned the poo cocktail.

Sadako of Girth
Which I already acknowledged, in my usage of "That Bungee'
(Referring to your reference.)

Darth Piggott
Yea, I would also team up with Steve-O and let him do the gross stunts.

I would attempt stunts 2,3,5,7, and 9

Steve-O could do the other half

Rogue Jedi
Steve O would get on my nerves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.