DOS Doomsday and Donna Troy vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Sentry cannot use super speed, Void out, fly and no exotic powers.

Donna has his adamantium sword.

Who wins?

aztec
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sentry cannot use super speed, Void out, fly and no exotic powers.

Donna has his adamantium sword.

Who wins?

Donna can take a couple of wins on her own, add Doomsday to distract Sentry and the team takes it more often than not. I wouldn't be suprise if Donna could stalemate Bob, she's gotten a recent upgrade in the Justice League.

MrMind
DOS doomsday solos

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

aztec
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry wins.

How? Please explain...

PillarofOsiris
Why exactly would anyone think Doomsday would need any help here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by aztec
How? Please explain... Too strong and too durable for these two.

PillarofOsiris
Doomsday > > Hulk. The Hulk stalemated the Sentry (and arguably beat him).

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Doomsday > > Hulk. The Hulk stalemated the Sentry (and arguably beat him). You think dos Doomsday is greater than ww hulk ? LOL.

PillarofOsiris
I honestly believe there are people on this site who would see a "Hulk vs Spectre" thread and say "Hulk is da strongist 1 there iz" only because they think any Marvel character stomps any DC character (and because they probably have never read a DC comic book in their lives).

aztec
Too strong and too durable for these two.

No, he's not defeating two mid heralds. Especially, with Donna's current upgrade. Once, the lasso goes around Bob, its over. Sentry is weak minded, and thus the team takes the majority. Not to mention that Doomsday took out the entire Justice League. I don't see Sentry doing the same. So with that said, the duo takes the win... Donna and Doomsday are strong enough to counter goldilocks, fast enough to lasso him and durable enough to pound his a** smile

quanchi112
No, he's not defeating two mid heralds. Especially, with Donna's current upgrade. Once, the lasso goes around Bob, its over. Sentry is weak minded, and thus the team takes the majority. Not to mention that Doomsday took out the entire Justice League. I don't see Sentry doing the same. So with that said, the duo takes the win... Donna and Doomsday are strong enough to counter goldilocks, fast enough to lasso him and durable enough to pound his a** smile I see him doing that and then some. Sentry overloaded the absorbing man, raped Terrax into submission, took a BB whisper like a breeze, was holding his own against that mutant with the other other powers the collective I think, took repeated ww hulk punches to the head, etc.

I think Sentry kos them really quickly before they get any lasso around him.

PillarofOsiris

You think that the Sentry KO's Doomsday really quickly? Sorry, but you're quite delusional.

quanchi112
You think that the Sentry KO's Doomsday really quickly? Sorry, but you're quite delusional. I don't have a high opinion of dos Doomsday.

aztec
I see him doing that and then some. Sentry overloaded the absorbing man, raped Terrax into submission, took a BB whisper like a breeze, was holding his own against that mutant with the other other powers the collective I think, took repeated ww hulk punches to the head, etc.

Donna recently took on Superwoman, the same person who's given Wonder Woman trouble, went up against the Titans of myth (Gods), has undergone a recent upgrade and knocked down Giganta. Sentry isn't going to ko her quickly, or Doomsday for that matter.. Also, he's not going to defeat the Justice League. Especially, when you had two herald level heros (John and Guy).... Donna and Doomsday will eventually get the lasso around Bob or will outmuscle him.. Don't forget that Doomsday adapts and will ineviatably surprass Sentry wink

aztec
You think that the Sentry KO's Doomsday really quickly? Sorry, but you're quite delusional.

thumb up

quanchi112
Donna recently took on Superwoman, the same person who's given Wonder Woman trouble, went up against the Titans of myth (Gods), has undergone a recent upgrade and knocked down Giganta. Sentry isn't going to ko her quickly, or Doomsday for that matter.. Also, he's not going to defeat the Justice League. Especially, when you had two herald level heros (John and Guy).... Donna and Doomsday will eventually get the lasso around Bob or will outmuscle him.. Don't forget that Doomsday adapts and will ineviatably surprass Sentry wink DD wasn't really adapting iirc impressively till the hp book. A weaker Superman beat the hell out of DD. This doesn't bode well for him and teams usually get taken on all the time by elite top tiers such as Sentry, Thor, or Superman.

I see Sentry giving both of these two the terrax treatment. He's already shown he can tank ww hulk's best punches while smiling so if he's trying to win without flying into punches which he isn't here he should handily take this.

Silent Master
Thor killed the Sentry, so these two should be able to get a ko.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor killed the Sentry, so these two should be able to get a ko. Context.

Silent Master
Yep....Sentry didn't have the power to kill himself, so he went to someone that did. IE Thor.

quanchi112
Yep....Sentry didn't have the power to kill himself, so he went to someone that did. IE Thor. That's irrelevant to this thread. This isn't Voided out Sentry. Laughs.

Silent Master
Right, Thor was able to kill the more powerful version of the Sentry. So the team should be able to get ko victory against a weaker Sentry.

quanchi112
Right, Thor was able to kill the more powerful version of the Sentry. So the team should be able to get ko victory against a weaker Sentry. His durability fluctuated with his mm powers. His durability was far greater before he could reform at will. This is about durability.

aztec
DD wasn't really adapting iirc impressively till the hp book. A weaker Superman beat the hell out of DD. This doesn't bode well for him and teams usually get taken on all the time by elite top tiers such as Sentry, Thor, or Superman.

I see Sentry giving both of these two the terrax treatment. He's already shown he can tank ww hulk's best punches while smiling so if he's trying to win without flying into punches which he isn't here he should handily take this.

Bryne's Superman would take the small majority from Sentry. Thus, Doomsday should be fine. Add Donna and the team takes it more often than not. So once again, he's not defeating the team easily. In the long run, the team will over power him.

Silent Master
Your argument = Speculation.

Fact
1) Thor killed the Sentry.

bbrem123

Fact
1) Thor killed the Sentry.

Fact
1) You are taking out of context, so it means nothing.

SuperiorTech
So is this the point where this thread turns into Thor vs Sentry and goes on for 50 pages?

Silent Master
Originally posted by bbrem123
Fact
1) You are taking out of context, so it means nothing.

I explained the context.

Now back to the topic.....team wins.

aztec
I explained the context.

Now back to the topic.....team wins.

Agreed, your a smart man. thumb up

Prep-Man
Doomsday.

quanchi112
Bryne's Superman would take the small majority from Sentry. Thus, Doomsday should be fine. Add Donna and the team takes it more often than not. So once again, he's not defeating the team easily. In the long run, the team will over power him. Superman isn't in this thread and I disagree anyways. The point is dos doomsday is vastly inferior to hp doomsday to the point of hilarity.

I think Sentry is clearly more powerful than either on top of being more durable he wraps this up quickly.

Fact
1) Thor killed the Sentry. Because the Void wanted to die. -Fact.

Silent Master
Back to the topic.

Team wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yep....Sentry didn't have the power to kill himself, so he went to someone that did. IE Thor.

thumb up

bbrem123

like i said u dont know what ur taking about...but ur right back on topic

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb down

good man

quanchi112
thumb up It's clearly wrong but we both know that, don't we.

Silent Master
thumb up

It has the benefit of being true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.