Rango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Surprisingly good, was biased going into it as Depp hasn't impressed me much in the last 5-6 years, but this was a solid animation. Decent story, good lines, nice adult-related references thrown in. Animation quality was top-notch.

Worth the price of admission.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1192628/

BruceSkywalker
i will be taking my nephew to see this saturday or sunday

KingD19
I saw Rango twice in 2 days....twas awesome on all levels.

ADarksideJedi
I had not seen it but alot of people are protecting since they have most of the chactors smoking in the movie.

Mairuzu
It was alright. Rattle snake jake was a bad ass (played by the bad ass himself, Bill Nighy)

Robtard
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I had not seen it but alot of people are protecting since they have most of the chactors smoking in the movie.

Not most of the characters. These protesters are obviously retarded and need a better hobby.

Sadako of Girth
Maybe they should take up smoking, or something.

siriuswriter
I'm so looking forward to seeing this - I saw all the footage of the actors acting while recording their lines - which is, i think, a first or among the first time to make an animated film this way.

ADarksideJedi
True.

TeenMovies1
I wasn't sure what to expect. It being animated left me with the impression that it would be a kids movie. I found this music video trailer, and it looks really good. Anyone see it? http://vimeo.com/21420912

ADarksideJedi
Most of the kid's movies now adays are for adults as well.It is pretty sad when a kid's movie losted its G rating and is PG instead.

Cacho36
I want my son to see that movie but his scared inside the cinema so I guess I'll wait for the DVD.

Mr. Rhythmic
Incredible film. Beautiful animation that (while a different style) easily rivals with Pixar, amazing characters (Rattlesnake Jake is definitely the best movie villain this side of Ledger's Joker), and a quality of surrealism that neither insults nor alienates.
This movie is a 5/5 no problem, and is most likely going to be on my top 5 by the end of the year most likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.