I tested...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
Negative HIV and Syphilis...I am gonna get my papers regarding health status and resubmit it

I dont lose my fight license and my nursing license because having HIV + is one of the grounds for terminating both licenses, a health care provider cannot be HIV+ due to risk of infecting others while under the care... a boxer/kickboxer/mma fighter cannot fight with HIV+ due to risk of infecting another athlete while fighting.

I learn something everyday. smile

Robtard
What about your anal-warts? Do those not matter?

Sancty
KMC is so proud of you, thanks for informing us. When is the celebration party? eek!

Mindset
Congratulations.

steverules_2
I guess the anal warts don't matter

StarCraft2
you celebrate today.... and forevermore. celebrate life. Until you die.

haha i have detected sancty's sarcasm and mindset's as well. I like that sarcasm.

and anal warts dont count LOL. but in fighting yes. since its also a comunicable skin disease. cant fight with anal warts LOL

Robtard
Originally posted by StarCraft2
and anal warts dont count

You should go ass-to-ass with Sancty then; give her your warts. Bardock42 will love that.

StarCraft2
loled and saved...

Sancty
uhuh

StarCraft2
y u mad bro?
we just playin yo!

shits and gigglez girl post only 4 shits and gigglez

Rogue Jedi
Lol she mad. bro.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Lol she mad. bro. i no, rite?

Mairuzu
Now you can sex all the men you want

StarCraft2
I think I am beginning to mature. Since dreadfully waiting for the test results is a fuking torture. I was already preparing myself should the test results become HIV positive. (thinking to myself I am prepared to die and such ideas, not going to take antiviral treatments and die within 5-10 years)

Now no more 1nyte hit and runs. I think I would like to be in a REAL relationship rather than fun and games then deal with consequences.

and yes i can have all the buttsecks and bj's with all the men i want.
BUT... I LIKE VAGINAS... and my dick fitzwell inside her.
I just have to find a right girl who I can tolerate her querks and she can tolerate my querks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.