Hank Henshaw vs Mr M.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr M. is Absolom Mercator.

TricksterPriest
durno He's not nearly good enough to take on Henshaw.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
durno He's not nearly good enough to take on Henshaw. really? care to ellaborate?

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
really? care to ellaborate? Trick never elaborates he just states his opinion and is gone in a poof of smoke.

Prep-Man
Hank.

leonidas
isn't absolom too-short of feats for a comparison? i'd say potentially he should win this, but lacking the feats and appearances, the thread is sort of a non-thread, no? or have i missed some current stuff?

Originally posted by leonidas
isn't absolom too-short of feats for a comparison? i'd say potentially he should win this, but lacking the feats and appearances, the thread is sort of a non-thread, no? or have i missed some current stuff? nope, 198 was pretty much the last of him. but between that and his previous showings, he actually did quite a bit in terms of versatilty and even raw power. just judge based on what he did do and the levels he displayed.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
isn't absolom too-short of feats for a comparison? i'd say potentially he should win this, but lacking the feats and appearances, the thread is sort of a non-thread, no? or have i missed some current stuff?

agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.