Cosmic Armor Superman In Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
What level would you put him at.

He fights them all at once, and they have prep. Also all artifacts are allowed.

Only restriction is TOAA, or Squirrel Girl.

Does he kill them all, or runs back to the DC verse with is cape between his legs.

Silent Master
Squirrel Girl wins.

Zack Fair
Touche.

Mindset
Armor wont be much use when Doom has stolen its power. yep

quanchi112
Reed creates a gun that negates it.

Prep-Man
Abstract level, easily.

Knowsbleed33
Quan called it.

Gecko4lif
Monitors are smarter than reed. by alot.

shokosugi
ca supermAn is above stan lee

Mindset
So is Doom.

shokosugi
not according to your mom

Mindset
My mom is Doom.

rotiart
(auto quote)[/

No one is above stan lee. At best jack Kirby is his equal.
Reed has created tech that could fool Detection even by magic...
Guns to attack celestials with.

But best of all the guy sleeps with Susan storm...
All the monitors have are a bunch of guys... Standing around... With no chicks around... Seriously how smart can they be if they can't find a girl like sue.

-Pr-
Anything Reed does, the armour will just adapt to it.

Honestly, I don't know why we allow Cosmic Armour threads...

TricksterPriest
The armor wins. Nothing less than TOAA is going to defeat the cosmic armor.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by -Pr-

the armor isn't invincible..it was damage beyond repair by Mandrakk..if it can be damage to that point..it can be beat..

-Pr-
Originally posted by Slaanesh
the armor isn't invincible..it was damage beyond repair by Mandrakk..if it can be damage to that point..it can be beat..

Key words: By Mandrakk.

Martian_mind

AKA a bigger pussy then Rhino.

Slaanesh

well..i was commenting on this "Honestly, I don't know why we allow Cosmic Armour threads"..i wasn't talking about reed..

anyone who's as powerful or more powerful than Mandrakk has a chance to beat CA Supes..he's not unbeatable..

Prep-Man
well..i was commenting on this "Honestly, I don't know why we allow Cosmic Armour threads"..i wasn't talking about reed..

anyone who's as powerful or more powerful than Mandrakk has a chance to beat CA Supes..he's not unbeatable..

How powerful do you think Mandrakk was?

-Pr-

It's the rarity of people above Mandrakk, is why I questioned it. I know they exist; people just often don't realise how powerful they have to be.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
AKA a bigger pussy then Rhino.

How?

Slaanesh
It's the rarity of people above Mandrakk, is why I questioned it. I know they exist; people just often don't realise how powerful they have to be.

i agree..Mandrakk is among the most powerful being in DC..only a few being is in his league..

Philosophía

KuRuPT Thanosi

Right, and this is somehow uber impressive to you.. that all of combined Marvel couldn't also beat Mandrakk? Every Abstract, Every Celestial, ever IG, THOTI etc etc.. would pwn Mandrakk with ease.

Galan007
Honestly, I don't know why we allow Cosmic Armour threads... Don't know if you're aware, but you can prevent those/these kind of threads from 'blossoming' with a few clicks of your mouse.

stick out tongue

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Right, and this is somehow uber impressive to you.. that all of combined Marvel couldn't also beat Mandrakk? Every Abstract, Every Celestial, ever IG, THOTI etc etc.. would pwn Mandrakk with ease. Out of that list, the only power that could beat the original Mandrakk, and/or CA Supes, is THOTI -- which doesn't exist in Marvel any longer.

Tha C-Master
Agreed.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
My mom is Doom.

That's pretty cool.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Monitors are smarter than reed. by alot. Based on what ?

The Nuul

Void will beat him though, Void doesnt want to die!

-Pr-
Right, and this is somehow uber impressive to you.. that all of combined Marvel couldn't also beat Mandrakk? Every Abstract, Every Celestial, ever IG, THOTI etc etc.. would pwn Mandrakk with ease.

what galan says:

Originally posted by Galan007
Don't know if you're aware, but you can prevent those/these kind of threads from 'blossoming' with a few clicks of your mouse.

stick out tongue

Out of that list, the only power that could beat the original Mandrakk, and/or CA Supes, is THOTI -- which doesn't exist in Marvel any longer.

i may do that.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
(auto quote)
Reed gets major points subtracted for getting cuckolded all the time by Sue and Namor.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?
They made the cosmic armor

as opposed to reed not being able to get johhny back, or reproduce the experiment that turned them into the FF, or not being able to put down doom, or not realizing how shitty of a human being he actually is

Sirius77

as opposed to reed not being able to get johhny back, or reproduce the experiment that turned them into the FF, or not being able to put down doom, or not realizing how shitty of a human being he actually is
Lol This.

iceman24567
Monitors are smarter than reed. by alot. So are the Controllers, New Gods, Kryptonians ect

quanchi112

as opposed to reed not being able to get johhny back, or reproduce the experiment that turned them into the FF, or not being able to put down doom, or not realizing how shitty of a human being he actually is No character well save Thanos can come up with the solution to every problem which comes there way. It's like doom despite all his awesome feats of intelligence the guy couldn't fix his own face.

His feats are superb and the ca while some tote as end all be all to me wasn't impressive.Originally posted by iceman24567
So are the Controllers, New Gods, Kryptonians ect Are smarter than reed ?

Silent Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Either Deadpool or She-Hulk break the 4th wall and erase the CA.

No character well save Thanos can come up with the solution to every problem which comes there way. It's like doom despite all his awesome feats of intelligence the guy couldn't fix his own face.

His feats are superb and the ca while some tote as end all be all to me wasn't impressive. Are smarter than reed ? thanos just cant figure out how to get death, right?

regarding the op, what about HOM SW?

Silent Master
Originally posted by 753
thanos just cant figure out how to get death, right?

He should ask Deadpool, Wade hit that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
thanos just cant figure out how to get death, right?

regarding the op, what about HOM SW? He already had her ala end of annihilation. Now girls tend to change their minds and since she needed him to prevent life's again champion from erasing her then well it throws a wrench in their romance for the time being.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Silent Master
He should ask Deadpool, Wade hit that. Seems someone didnt read Deadpools latest run.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nihilist
Seems someone didnt read Deadpools latest run.

They retconned it?

TricksterPriest
Either Deadpool or She-Hulk break the 4th wall and erase the CA. I'm just curious, but did you read Superman:Beyond? Because I was laughing out loud at your response, but then I thought, didn't they completely wreck the 4th wall in Seven Soldiers and FC?

rotiart
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Reed gets major points subtracted for getting cuckolded all the time by Sue and Namor.

Sue just like the rest of america realized sushi was the new "in".

MrMind
thumb up

Blight
What is this Cosmic Armor? Where does it appear? What was it context of? Etc?

Sirius77
^
Blight
It's in Superman: Beyond, a part of Final Crisis. Superman entered it in order to fight Mandrakk, a moniter that was powerful enough to drain the multiverse. Essentially literally "the ultimate threat". The cosmic armor was made to adapt instantly to any threat and was made for superman (or rather superman was made for it). If you want to know more pm me.

Blight
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yeah I think I read that. That's when that chick brought him and a bunch of other Supermen (including Ultra Man and Captain Marvel) to limbo or whatever, right?

With Vampire Ultraman?

Didn't they actually say that's the ultimate weapon ever made? (Granted I think a lot of people say that).

MrMind
Originally posted by Blight
What is this Cosmic Armor? Where does it appear? What was it context of? Etc?
from "superman beyond".
it's a thought robot capable of adapting instantly to counter any future threat.

Prep-Man
Who made the Cosmic Armor?

Blight
Yeah I don't see how much could beat that....

iceman24567
The Monitors made it to counter the greatest threat to the multiverse os some shit

Prep-Man
That's one insane technological feat right there.

Sirius77
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yeah I think I read that. That's when that chick brought him and a bunch of other Supermen (including Ultra Man and Captain Marvel) to limbo or whatever, right?

With Vampire Ultraman?

Didn't they actually say that's the ultimate weapon ever made? (Granted I think a lot of people say that).

Yeah, it was pretty awesome. I think they may have said something like that, if not, they implied it. It was supposed to counter anything, but I'm sure it has some limit though.

iceman24567
When I first bought Superman beyond I was confused to the point of ripping it in half I lost the plastic glasses which made the experience even worse. To sum it up the comic was shit even after understanding what happened

Blight
Mine came with my trade of Final Crisis. Very confusing story, that.

Sirius77
^
Iceman.
LMAO!!! I thought the way they explained superman's purpose was cool, but you've got a point. The vampire thing killed it a little....

Although, you've got to remember... Morrison is on A LOT of drugs. He's doing good to be writing lol. That's a feat for him in itself.

iceman24567
I bought almost every issue of FC including the minis and one shots which were way better than the main story.

Blight
Is there something wrong with him or is he just a crazy drug filled scott?

I like most of Morrison's writing. Sometimes it gets a bit confusing. And I'm not sure insane overexplaining and complex stories makes for a good read every time :P

Blight
Originally posted by iceman24567
^
I bought almost every issue of FC including the minis and one shots which were way better than the main story.

SERIOUSLY!!! QFT!!! Rogues revenge was a bomb that exploded my dick (in a good way)!

zeel
beyonder comes outta retirement and shits on ca supes.

MrMind
post-retcon beyonder will get squashed like a bug

Blight
Then gets re-killed by a socially awkward loser...

Silent Master
Then gets re-killed by a socially awkward loser...

Batman?

Blight
Batman? ZING!

shokosugi

Not to mention reeds got erectile dysfunction. No wonder sue's f'ing namor behind his back.

so what about the highest end reality warpers like HOM SW? could they destroy the armor?

-Pr-
The Cosmic Armour is basically a five year old playing cops and robbers.

"I got you!"
"Nuh-uh, I got you first!"

It's supposedly capable of adapting to anything.

Mindset
Pr, does Doom steal its powers: yes or yes?

-Pr-
Pr, does Doom steal its powers: yes or yes?

He can try... He'd just fail.

Like Superboy Prime trying to satisfy a woman. He tries, and tries and tries, but ultimately...

TricksterPriest
He can try... He'd just fail.

Like Superboy Prime trying to satisfy a woman. He tries, and tries and tries, but ultimately...

osheet You know he's in the real world, right? Hell....maybe he's Quanchi. eek!

Anything capable of beating the armor would have to be >Mandrakk. NOTHING in marvel is that powerful, save TOAA himself.

Slaanesh
osheet You know he's in the real world, right? Hell....maybe he's Quanchi. eek!

Anything capable of beating the armor would have to be >Mandrakk. NOTHING in marvel is that powerful, save TOAA himself.

there's THOTI and PR Beyonder..people who like marvel more believe that they are as powerful or more powerful than mandrakk..u only says stuff like that because u like DC more..

-Pr-
there's THOTI and PR Beyonder..people who like marvel more believe that they are as powerful or more powerful than mandrakk..u only says stuff like that because u like DC more..

Or Mandrakk is just that powerful. The argument could actually be made.

TricksterPriest

Considering how broken PR Beyonder, and THOTI are....that is a hefty arguement.

But......I have a strong feeling that many of the people arguing against the Cosmic Armor either did not read FC, did not understand it, or didn't read Superman Beyond.

Because...........you truly can make the arguement that Mandrakk is stronger. Because what he did was beyond any display of power I have ever seen in comics, save by GEB, TOAA, The Presence, etc.

Blight
Yeah... he was a damn intense vampire!

He could probably even beat the Cullins'

Mindset
laughing out loud

-Pr-
makes me wish Morrison wrote Twilight. That would be something to see...

snyper1982
I JUST finished the Final Crisis Graphic Novel earlier tonight. Mandrakk as an idea was awesome, but execution wise, he was simply retarded. Thats not trying to take away from anything as far as power gos. The whole vampire thing just totally killed it for me.

This is basically what I saw the entire thing as. DC wanted to make the most Uber Superman ever for a one time event, but did not know how to properly execute it. I mean seriously, The CA supes, was pretty much exactly like regular supes. He didn't display any new powers or the like. But you can't argue against the fact that he was extremely powerful.

I did have one question though, did it ever say what he carved into the tombstone?

Blight
makes me wish Morrison wrote Twilight. That would be something to see... something tells me they'd still sparkle...

shokosugi
CA Superman=Stan Lee > Mandrakk >>>>>> THOTI >> PR-Beyonder > LT >> IG

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Doom > CA Superman=Stan Lee > Mandrakk >>>>>> THOTI >> PR-Beyonder > LT >> IG

Blight
You forgot > the ACTUAL judeo-Christian god...

shokosugi

Me > Your mom > Doom

Mindset
You are my mom.

Slaanesh

he feeds on the entire DC multiverse right.. which means he's more powerful than the entire DC multiverse..PR Beyonder is said to be million of time more powerful that the marvel multiverse combine..THOTI actually recreate the marvel multiverse..it's the power of TOAA..base on that kinda statement..i view them as about equal..all of them is more powerful than Marvel or DC multiverse..

-Pr-
he feeds on the entire DC multiverse right.. which means he's more powerful than the entire DC multiverse..PR Beyonder is said to be million of time more powerful that the marvel multiverse combine..THOTI actually recreate the marvel multiverse..it's the power of TOAA..base on that kinda statement..i view them as about equal..all of them is more powerful than Marvel or DC multiverse..

No. He feeds on everything. The multiverse, existence, the lot. If it exists, he's going to destroy it. He's above the Presence, Nekron, The Anti-Monitor, all of them.

and it was already stated that THOTI had a chance of beating it.

Prep-Man
No. He feeds on everything. The multiverse, existence, the lot. If it exists, he's going to destroy it. He's above the Presence, Nekron, The Anti-Monitor, all of them.

He feeds on story, right? Also, The Primal Monitor is above him.

Slaanesh

isn't the DC Multiverse everything in DC??

i know u said that..i was telling it to TricksterPriest cuz he said no one in marvel is as powerful as mandrakk..

MrMind

no evidence ca superman or mandrakk is above presence.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He feeds on story, right? Also, The Primal Monitor is above him.

Well, bar him yeah (iirc), if not equal.

isn't the DC Multiverse everything in DC??

i know u said that..i was telling it to TricksterPriest cuz he said no one in marvel is as powerful as mandrakk..

No, it's not. Stuff like the Fourth World and the Anti-Matter universe are technically outside the Mutliverse.

Originally posted by MrMind
no evidence ca superman or mandrakk is above presence.

talking about Mandrakk.

MrMind

talking about Mandrakk.

mandrakk can't be above presence.

-Pr-
mandrakk can't be above presence.

Presence couldn't stop him, iirc.

MrMind
Presence couldn't stop him, iirc.
just because presence didn't stop him, doesn't mean he can't
if presence intervene every problems in dc, there will be no cirsis.

Slaanesh
No, it's not. Stuff like the Fourth World and the Anti-Matter universe are technically outside the Mutliverse.

ohhh..when i said Multiverse..i was talking about everything in DC..i didn't know forth world and anti-matter universe wasn't included..

-Pr-
just because presence didn't stop him, doesn't mean he can't
if presence intervene every problems in dc, there will be no cirsis.

actually, iirc it was mentioned that he couldn't be stopped by Presence. It has been a while since I read it, so if I'm wrong then so be it, but I honestly remember reading it somewhere...

ohhh..when i said Multiverse..i was talking about everything in DC..i didn't know forth world and anti-matter universe wasn't included..

multiverse is strictly the alternate universes, iirc.

MrMind
actually, iirc it was mentioned that he couldn't be stopped by Presence. It has been a while since I read it, so if I'm wrong then so be it, but I honestly remember reading it somewhere...

it can't be. I mean presence is the supreme being in dc, he's OMNIPOTENT. the true GOD of dc just like TOAA is the true god of marvel. dc was never clear about the stance of primal monitor.
if presence couldn't stop mandrakk, then presence isn't #1 in dc. which would be ridiculous

TricksterPriest
Mandrakk was feeding on the concept of stories. He was feeding off everything. The entire DCU, 4th world, anti-matter, elseworlds, 52, 5th dimension, everything. He was a story-vampire. How the hell can anything less than the Primal Monitor itself be more powerful than that? Consider the medium, he was unbeatable save by a technology that he himself created before his fall from grace. It was Dax Novu aka Mandrakk's creation.

The Presence is still a character in the story. Hence, Mandrakk is more powerful. He is more powerful than the concept of stories itself. It took the embodiment of the concept of heroism to defeat him with his own weapon.

Prep-Man
You can make a case that the Primal Monitor is above EVERYTHING.

TricksterPriest
Case? It's pretty much spelled out in FC: Superman Beyond.

Slaanesh
Mandrakk feeds on everything..the Presence created everything that he feeds on..i don't think the Presence is on his menu..

MrMind
if people are making a case that mandrakk> presence.
then they are automatically making a case that TOAA>presence. which is simply not true.

Prep-Man
if people are making a case that mandrakk> presence.
then they are automatically making a case that TOAA>presence. which is simply not true.

Would you say Primal Monitor > Presence?

MrMind
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Would you say Primal Monitor > Presence?

that's where it gets tricky. dc never made a stance on this.
based on theory the entire dc(where stories happen), is like a gem to primal monitor. if we take that theory that been established in superman beyond, then yeah primal monitor>presence.
but that would make primal monitor>Toaa.
because presence and Toaa are equal. barring the Toaa being the so-called writer's avatar (which doesn't make him more powerful because you cannot grant anything more than omnipotent on panel). on panel presence and toaa are both omnipotent supreme. omnipotent beings are equal, and there shouldn't be any being above that. they both represent the highest power of their respective companies
so my stance is primal monitor cannot be above presence.

TricksterPriest
But it is. wink And FC says so. Mandrakk is above even the concept of stories. That's beyond TOAA if I really wanted to argue the point.

-Pr-
Mandrakk was feeding on the concept of stories. He was feeding off everything. The entire DCU, 4th world, anti-matter, elseworlds, 52, 5th dimension, everything. He was a story-vampire. How the hell can anything less than the Primal Monitor itself be more powerful than that? Consider the medium, he was unbeatable save by a technology that he himself created before his fall from grace. It was Dax Novu aka Mandrakk's creation.

The Presence is still a character in the story. Hence, Mandrakk is more powerful. He is more powerful than the concept of stories itself. It took the embodiment of the concept of heroism to defeat him with his own weapon.

That's how i understood it.

Didn't morrison say that primal monitor and the presence were the same thing or different takes on the same thing?

regardless, the highest feat by mandrakk was being able to devour an omniverse. HOM SW destroyed the omniverse and recreated it in her image twice. I would say this makes her at least his equal, but since the CA did stop mandrakk, one might say it is above the SW too. so, people's thoughts on it?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Tell me something... Doesn't that sound just like Galactus.. who can also feed on pretty much anything. In fact, feed so much he'll eat everything and the universe will start a new. So tell, what are the exact differences Trick. Furthermore, as great as "feeding" is as a feat *cough* sarcasm... Who was the greatest person Mandrakk beat in a vs. setting? I'll give you a hint.. it's nobody that the LT or the heart wouldn't stomp in epic style.

Blight
Tell me something... Doesn't that sound just like Galactus.. who can also feed on pretty much anything. In fact, feed so much he'll eat everything and the universe will start a new. So tell, what are the exact differences Trick. Furthermore, as great as "feeding" is as a feat *cough* sarcasm... Who was the greatest person Mandrakk beat in a vs. setting? I'll give you a hint.. it's nobody that the LT or the heart wouldn't stomp in epic style. I think the difference is that Mandrakk got a lot closer to succeeding. And he eats faster and doesn't seem to suffer from being hungry...

Not to mention Galactus hasn't eaten concepts... unless something happened recently..

HigH ScholaR
The Fury. Not the washed down version

-Pr-
Tell me something... Doesn't that sound just like Galactus.. who can also feed on pretty much anything. In fact, feed so much he'll eat everything and the universe will start a new. So tell, what are the exact differences Trick. Furthermore, as great as "feeding" is as a feat *cough* sarcasm... Who was the greatest person Mandrakk beat in a vs. setting? I'll give you a hint.. it's nobody that the LT or the heart wouldn't stomp in epic style.

Mandrakk isn't like that at all.

He was eating the very fabric of reality itself. When he was finished, the only thing left would have been, well, him. Nothing else.

Blight
Even WE wouldn't exist!!! eek!

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think the difference is that Mandrakk got a lot closer to succeeding. And he eats faster and doesn't seem to suffer from being hungry...

Not to mention Galactus hasn't eaten concepts... unless something happened recently..

Wait how far did he get exactly.. that confuses me because I don't remember any number or quantification being given.

quanchi112
Mandrakk isn't like that at all.

He was eating the very fabric of reality itself. When he was finished, the only thing left would have been, well, him. Nothing else. Just marvel. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Just marvel. stick out tongue

yeah. depressing thought...

Blight
Just marvel. stick out tongue so nothing but mediocre stories written by overrated writers? stick out tongue

quanchi112
so nothing but mediocre stories written by overrated writers? stick out tongue Then we aren't talking about marvel anymore. wink

-Pr-
Then we aren't talking about marvel anymore. wink

want to try again?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still waiting on those figures Blight? How much did Mandrakk eat?

quanchi112
want to try again? Come to the dark side. Bada will protect you as well I promise.

-Pr-
Come to the dark side. Bada will protect you as well I promise.

If by "dark side" you mean marvel, it's a bit late for that.

They just put out shit books nowadays. Well, shit when it comes to my favourite characters.

quanchi112
If by "dark side" you mean marvel, it's a bit late for that.

They just put out shit books nowadays. Well, shit when it comes to my favourite characters. Both companies usually go back and forth it's a vicious cycle. Never been into the xmen though.

Tha C-Master
Cyclops and who else?

-Pr-
Both companies usually go back and forth it's a vicious cycle. Never been into the xmen though.

not just x-men. i was an avid x-men/hulk/namor/avengers/surfer reader, and all their books have dropped off in recent years, sadly.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Cyclops and who else?

you want a top ten or just a general list?

Tha C-Master
Whichever floats your boat.

Galan007
Tell me something... Doesn't that sound just like Galactus.. who can also feed on pretty much anything. In fact, feed so much he'll eat everything and the universe will start a new. So tell, what are the exact differences Trick. Furthermore, as great as "feeding" is as a feat *cough* sarcasm... Who was the greatest person Mandrakk beat in a vs. setting? I'll give you a hint.. it's nobody that the LT or the heart wouldn't stomp in epic style. Mandrakk's 'feeding cycle' is nothing like that of Galactus, actually.

Mandrakk had been kept in check by the Monitors for eons, because they were giving him a constant supply of The Bleed (life in its purest form) to feed on. However, once Rox Ogama released Mandrakk from his tomb in Superman Beyond, he began feeding on the concept of 'what is' in the DCU (ie. stories/concepts/ideas, in the most literal sense of the words.) He was, in effect, the antithesis of creation.

That's why it not only a took a Thought Robot capable of adapting itself to combat ANY threat, just to rival him (which ironically was created by Dax Novu/Mandrakk himself) -- but that Robot had to also be 'driven' by the most powerful story in existence: Superman's. And say what you will about that, but it was made quite clear that Superman's story > ALL -- that's why it could ONLY be him.

Blight
Still waiting on those figures Blight? How much did Mandrakk eat? I've been back two days and I already have someone with a vendetta laughing

-Pr-
Whichever floats your boat.

I like a lot of X-Men, the Classic Avengers, Namor, She-Hulk, Silver Surfer (first comic i ever read), The Initiative book i loved, and a couple of others.

Sadly, most of those characters have been straight up abused or badly written the last few years. When they f*cked up X-Men, that was the final straw for me.

Tha C-Master
What didn't you like about the X-Men?

-Pr-
What didn't you like about the X-Men?

Matt Fraction and Kyle & Yost's writing.

Tha C-Master
A particular incident?

-Pr-
A particular incident?

How they treated Cyclops mostly. They completely shifted the chartacter and his personality. It had started with Messiah Complex, but under those it just got ridiculous.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I've been back two days and I already have someone with a vendetta laughing

nah man, not at all. Don't even know you and thought you were coming at me. The more posters the better.

Tha C-Master
How they treated Cyclops mostly. They completely shifted the chartacter and his personality. It had started with Messiah Complex, but under those it just got ridiculous. Ah... you should write them about that.

-Pr-
Ah... you should write them about that.

this is the same company that employs bendis. i don't think it would work...

Tha C-Master
You should work for them.

-Pr-
You should work for them.

True.

Badabing
You should work for them. Originally posted by -Pr-
True. Orly? So you can get people to read your stories and then leave them hanging? sneer

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
Orly? So you can get people to read your stories and then leave them hanging? sneer

No, so i can add my fellow posters as characters...

Badabing
No, so i can add my fellow posters as characters... mmm

Then get started! But no Newjak character. The comic book universe has enough villainy!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

Then get started! But no Newjak character. The comic book universe has enough villainy!

laughing out loud

Blight
Can you wait until you get a job at dc before you put me in?

-Pr-
Can you wait until you get a job at dc before you put me in?

I'm not letting you fondle Power Girl.

Originally posted by Galan007
And say what you will about that, but it was made quite clear that Superman's story > ALL -- that's why it could ONLY be him. batman and wolverine sell a lot more comics is what I will say about that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
batman and wolverine sell a lot more comics is what I will say about that.

That's not what he means when he talks about story.

That's not what he means when he talks about story. I know. I'm just rubbing the sales figures all over SM's precious mythos' face. BM's is better anyway.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
I know. I'm just rubbing the sales figures all over SM's precious mythos' face. BM's is better anyway.

DC canon disagrees. stick out tongue

Blight
Superman is the greatest and truest hero I've ever heard of. He too the greek story Hercules place as the ultimate.

I'm not letting you fondle Power Girl. please.... I'd prefer Wonder Girl anyway stick out tongue

-Pr-
Superman is the greatest and truest hero I've ever heard of. He too the greek story Hercules place as the ultimate.

please.... I'd prefer Wonder Girl anyway stick out tongue

The blonde?

Blight
Mhm... only comic character I ever crushed on. Granted it was probably because Superboy was my favorite and I'm a sucker for their romance.

-Pr-
Mhm... only comic character I ever crushed on. Granted it was probably because Superboy was my favorite and I'm a sucker for their romance.

Ah.

Might be doable... mmm

Tha C-Master
I know one thing, I loved the old cartoons. The classic black and white? Classics.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>