Secret Six vs. Avengers (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
My secret six vs. The Avengers

1. Random in counter, fighting in character.
2. Bloodlusted

Deadshot (He's just there to look cool.)
Silver Banshee (The one from Superman)
Cheetah
Black Adam
Weather Wizard
Dr. Pyscho

vs.

Captain America (He's dress as a cheerleader rooting for his team.)
Scarlet Witch
Hulk
Thor
Storm
Moondragon

Prep-Man
Dr. Psycho ftw.

Q99
False advertising! :P

Team 1 wouldn't have a lot of teamwork, so team 2 has that advantage, but I think team 1 is a bit better. Cheetah's the only speedster on the field, and with BA and Thor locked up (tactically, they both really have to deal with the other first) she could blitz a few weaker opponents before having to start in on the Hulk. Take out Witch and Dragon, and then there's a nice numbers thing going. So team 1.

Deadline
thats sick...

aztec
Originally posted by Q99
False advertising! :P

Team 1 wouldn't have a lot of teamwork, so team 2 has that advantage, but I think team 1 is a bit better. Cheetah's the only speedster on the field, and with BA and Thor locked up (tactically, they both really have to deal with the other first) she could blitz a few weaker opponents before having to start in on the Hulk. Take out Witch and Dragon, and then there's a nice numbers thing going. So team 1.

No it wasn't that's why I wrote with a twist.. stick out tongue

aztec
Originally posted by Deadline
thats sick...
What's sick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.