Hannible Lecter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright his is a contest to see which of these characters could survive Hannible trying to mind rape them.

1.John McClaine
2.Joke(Dark Knight)
3.Rambo
4.Jigsaw(Saw)
5.Logan(Wolverine)
6.Anton Chigurh
7.Punisher(War Zone)
8.Jason Bourne
9.Freddy

KingD19
Probably all of them.

the ninjak
Freddy's an interesting one. The guys a coward and never takes on heavy personalities.

He can clear this.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah All survive except Rambo and possibly Freddy on the grounds that KingD19 points out.

Lord Lucien
I don't see the Joker listening or giving away information about himself the way Starling or Graham did.

I don't see Jigsaw falling for Lecter either. I actually think Lecter would be rather intrigued by John.

Anton's warped, unreadable philosophy would be a big problem. Iunno, really. Lecter's not perfect.

Freddy... is a tough one. He seems too crazy to give away anything Lecter could pick up on.

The rest of them he would clear through, especially Logan and Bourne. Lecter would enjoy ripping in to the anxieties their amnesia causes. I don't know about Punisher, never seen it.

Genesis-Soldier
freddy would give alot away

where have we seen mental strength to pit against lecters in any of the nightmares on elm streets, he is sick and twisted yes but not exactll mentally cunning or defensive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.