Tallahassee(Zombieland) vs Alpha Male(I am Legand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Tallahassee is looking for a twinky in New York he is armed with standard weapons he runs into Alpha Male who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Define his standard weapons.

golem370
Two hand guns and a shot gun.

Rogue Jedi
Tallahassee rapes.

Robtard
Depends on the environment and how they meet, the mutants are incredibly fast and agile, could evade the bullets and tear Tallahassee a new @sshole.

Rogue Jedi
Unless he rounds a corner and is smack bam in the darkseekers face, he'll be fine.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Unless he rounds a corner and is smack bam in the darkseekers face, he'll be fine.

Neville unloaded into one with an assault-rifle at close range and that bastard easily hoped, skipped and jump out of the way.

Really depends on the exacts of how they meet. Distance and open spaces would probably help Tallahasse.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Neville unloaded into one with an assault-rifle and that bastard easily hoped, skipped and jump out of the way. And then at the end he headshot one and killed it.

Don't remember when Neville unloaded on one, you mean at the end?

Robtard

Don't remember when Neville unloaded on one, you mean at the end?

In the house, close to the stairs. Those bastards are agile and fast as shit, guns are not a sure victory against them. Neville was shitting himself despite being well armed.

Rogue Jedi
No, he shot at it, never hit it. I remember having this conversation with someone (I think DDM?) about their damage soak, and it was pointed out to me that as Neville shoots, you can see the bullets hitting behind the darkseeker as it ran. It was too fast.

Robtard
No, he shot at it, never hit it. I remember having this conversation with someone (I think DDM?) about their damage soak, and it was pointed out to me that as Neville shoots, you can see the bullets hitting behind the darkseeker as it ran. It was too fast.

Which is my point of "incredibly fast and agile, could evade the bullets..."

Rogue Jedi
I thought you were talking about damage soak.

Shotgun makes them easier to hit.

golem370
We are not talking about just a normal Darkseeker this is the leader he is smart.

Rogue Jedi
So he'll be the smartest darkseeker on the pyre.

marwash22
1. are guns already drawn?
2. how far away is the Alpha when they see each other?
3. what exactly is the location?

steverules_2
Tallahassee wins

golem370
Originally posted by marwash22
1. are guns already drawn?
2. how far away is the Alpha when they see each other?
3. what exactly is the location?

1.No
2.50 feet
3.Inside the Garden

marwash22
I'd have to watch Zombieland again to see how good a shot Tallahassee is. Once the Alpha starts jumping round, he will be a difficult target to hit.

steverules_2
Tallahassee had great aim, I don't recall him actually missing, he was able to shoot zombies whilst on a rollercoaster and he took out every zombie that came after him when he was in that little shed near the end, all he had was hand guns.

Robtard
Shooting something that's both mindless and comes straight at you is different than something that has intelligence and is both extremely fast and agile.

At 50-feet with guns not drawn, it could go either way. Seeker could cover that distance in a couple seconds.

steverules_2
I would imagine aiming in a rollercoaster could be fairly difficult

Robtard
Post the scene, we can dissect it and see.

steverules_2
I don't think that scene is anywhere, or it may be I dunno...I remember he never missed a zombie though and he was going over bumps and going pretty fast and not one shot missed

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
I would imagine aiming in a rollercoaster could be fairly difficult thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.