Maxima vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Maxima and Wonder Woman are teleported to the 5th dimension by a bored Mr. Mxyzptlk. He wants to see two beauties duke it out what could be better match than 2 super powered vixens like the amazon princess and the almerac queen, who both have ties to the Man of Steel none the less.. He makes it clear they have no option other than fight each other because of his vastly superior 5th dimensional magic/science. He makes it worth their while saying that whoever wins gets Superman as a reward.

Bloodlust on. CIS on. Battle takes place in a giant colosseum attended by thosuands of 5d Imps.

http://gi96.photobucket.com/groups/l179/HBZUR2DOA4/Maxima_lores.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43215/1213579-superman210_super.jpg

Galan007
Dianna's mind gets shut down.

zopzop
Maxima 7/10 at least. With PIS/CIS off, what can Diana even do to her?

JakeTheBank
Not sure Diana would even want Superman as a reward.

Maxima has used her TP on Diana before, but Diana's mental resistance - and powers in general - have since been upgraded to being pretty fortified against offensive mental intrusion. Her best bet would be to rely on her weapons and skill in using them.

Maxima versus Diana prior to JMS' run would be a closer match than the Diana that was around while Maxima was still alive, imo. Either way, I think Maxima has the advantage.

Galan007
^ Thought about that too. But even with the upgrades she's experienced since their first encounter, I couldn't imagine Dianna's mind being better fortified than beings like Brainiac 5, berzerker Orion /w/ a Motherbox, and Brainwave Jr. (all of whom Maxima -rather easily- telepathically tooled.) /shrug

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Thought about that too. But even with the upgrades she's experienced since their first encounter, I couldn't imagine Dianna's mind being better fortified than beings like Brainiac 5, berzerker Orion /w/ a Motherbox, and Brainwave Jr. (all of whom Maxima -rather easily- telepathically tooled.) /shrug

True enough. Maxima's got a whole hell of a lot of stuff going for her. Even without factoring in TP, her TK and her raw physical attributes are pretty hard for Diana to overcome without heavy weapon exploiting, imo.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
True enough. Maxima's got a whole hell of a lot of stuff going for her. Even without factoring in TP, her TK and her raw physical attributes are pretty hard for Diana to overcome without heavy weapon exploiting, imo. Yeah, Dianna would need access to weapons she doesn't normally utilize as 'standard equipment' if she's going to have a shot at winning, imo -- otherwise, I just don't see it happening. Like you mentioned, there are just too many obstacles she'd have to overcome.

dianafanww

JakeTheBank
You seem familiar.

Galan007
You seem familiar. He's made a lot of sock accounts as of late. Doesn't he realize no one likes him/wants to hear the crap he's got to say?

dianafanww

Galan007
laughing out loud

Your crap Nvr ceases to amaze me.

JakeTheBank
Give Maxima her props. erm

It's obvious she's not a White Martian in terms of power level and trying to lowball her as such is pretty silly.

Galan007
^ But if you don't low-ball Max, then Dianna has no chance.

Silly goose.

dianafanww

dianafanww

JakeTheBank
Man, it gets tiring trying to defend Diana in a credible manner when you have people fly in and think she's going to obliterate everyone short of Superman. She's extremely good, exceptionally skilled, and her standard equipment can be extremely powerful on a whole lot of characters in a forum setting. But be reasonable, geebuz.

I'm not surprised when a lot of people see "Wonder Woman" and immediately roll their eyes in versus threads.

The Nuul
Originally posted by dianafanww
Fangirl

Name says it all.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by dianafanww
Actually, what has Maxima done that a white martian hasn't? Nothing. I only pointed out that Maxima has nothing in her arsenal that WW hasn't encountered. WW is just superior. WW is stronger. She's faster. A better fighter. Better Shields. Let's not even mention her rarely used powers like lasso, tiara, lightning bracers, sleep touch, spells, etc.

Read her respect thread and get back to me.

Pretty sure typical White Martians don't hold together planets from breaking apart.

leonidas
doesn't diana have some uber mind protection? something from the gods or something? or did she lose that? if she does and it comes down to a straight physical battle, i'd go with diana. i've seen the tk-continent scene dozens of times, but..... where has max actually used tk to defeat anyone of merit? where has she really used it offensively in a battle at all?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
doesn't diana have some uber mind protection? something from the gods or something? or did she lose that? if she does and it comes down to a straight physical battle, i'd go with diana. i've seen the tk-continent scene dozens of times, but..... where has max actually used tk to defeat anyone of merit? where has she really used it offensively in a battle at all?

Yeah, she's been upgraded with the Eyes of Pallas which render her highly resistant to mental influence. Max Lord was completely unable to effect her - save this recent feat in JL: Generation Lost - as have been Dr. Psycho. Furthermore, so long as she's in contact with the lasso, its ability to peel away lies and illusions further bolsters her defenses. I don't think she's immune, but resistant enough to a point where it would take some serious TP to effect her. Current Diana is another story, obviously.

leonidas
Yeah, she's been upgraded with the Eyes of Pallas which render her highly resistant to mental influence. Max Lord was completely unable to effect her - save this recent feat in JL: Generation Lost - as have been Dr. Psycho. Furthermore, so long as she's in contact with the lasso, its ability to peel away lies and illusions further bolsters her defenses. I don't think she's immune, but resistant enough to a point where it would take some serious TP to effect her. Current Diana is another story, obviously.

thumb up

then i'd go with diana in this--just--but it would be a helluva fight.

Zack Fair

Maxima has used her TP on Diana before, but Diana's mental resistance - and powers in general - have since been upgraded to being pretty fortified against offensive mental intrusion. Her best bet would be to rely on her weapons and skill in using them.

Maxima versus Diana prior to JMS' run would be a closer match than the Diana that was around while Maxima was still alive, imo. Either way, I think Maxima has the advantage.

Diana would want to keep Superman away from Maxima. He is one of her closest friends after all. I'm sure she wouldn't like the thought of Maxima keeping Kal-El against his will.

As for the fight I think they are physically even being around Supes level, but not exactly as strong/fast/durable.

Didn't Diana have some uber TP defenses? By the way how would the match go in the instance Maxima doesn't use telepathy to handle her.

How would Diana's standard equipment fare against Maxima. Could she not trap Maxima in the lasso etc. etc.?

TricksterPriest
Isn't Doctor Psycho an uber TP? Hell, if I recall correctly, didn't Circe try to mindrape Diana and fail? Does TK work on the lasso?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Diana would want to keep Superman away from Maxima. He is one of her closest friends after all. I'm sure she wouldn't like the thought of Maxima keeping Kal-El against his will.

As for the fight I think they are physically even being somewhat around Supes level, but not exactly matching him blow for blow.

Didn't Diana have some uber TP defenses? By the way how would the match go in the instance Maxima doesn't use telepathy to handle her.

How would Diana's standard equipment fare against Maxima. Could she not trap Maxima in the lasso etc. etc.?

Good point. I didn't consider that aspect lol

Yeah, she does have impressive TP defenses under her own power and then bolstered defenses if she uses the lasso on herself. I'd have to read that fight again to give an indepth opinion, but I'm of the opinion that Maxima's power levels were introduced being >= Wonder Woman and Diana has since been steadily upgraded in her own ongoing. Diana prior to JMS was her high point in terms of strength, ability, equipment, etc.

I think if we look at Maxima's TK being linked to metal, Diana's bracers and tiara might be an issue here. I don't think Maxima would be able to destroy them, but move them against Diana's will, probably. The lasso is a wildcard here. Provided she can lasso Maxima and activate one of its useful abilities, Diana should win this, but she'll have to be tag her with it.

As far as TK on the lasso goes, I don't see why it couldn't be moved. Destroying it or transmuting it, obviously not going to happen, but throwing it off to the side, sure, I can see it. It's not quite user exclusive as say, Mjolnir, or an encrypted power ring.

Personally, I think Diana wouldn't rely on the lasso as she would want to fight Max in H2H considering their mutual warrior background. Once Max used her other powers, it would probably cause Diana to likewise rely on her equipment.

PillarofOsiris
Okay people....Maxima is NOT PROFESSOR X. Why is it whenever there is a "Maxima vs ____ " thread, there are a million comments saying "Depends on how resistant to TP ____ is". Does everyone realize she has a ton of other powers? She would beat Wonder Woman. No question about it.

Konton
Maxima

Zack Fair
Yeah Maxima is not Professor X but its not like Diana is the Hulk. Diana is roughly her physical equal IMO and is more skilled; plus her weapons can be very, very dangerous.

Talking peak Diana, not the current watered down version.

TricksterPriest
Is Maxima as fast as Wondy? 2nd, can the bracers and tiara be TKed?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Maxima, as far as I remember, didn't showcase her speed unless she had to like 1 of the many times she fought Supes. However I don't think Diana can just speedblitz her. I don't know about the TK. Speaking of the bracers, how powerful are Zeus's lightning bolts?

Konton

Probably. Dr. Polaris was able to manipulate them, wasn't he?

TricksterPriest
I don't know, that instance was kinda PISisy. Like martian blood being more iron rich, and the GL ring being susceptible to magnetics? Also, that's magnetism and not TK. And Polaris was the south pole at the time.

JakeTheBank
Well, other people have used her equipment and have grabbed it and the like, so using TK shouldn't be too far fetched. I think matter manipulation would be tricky, but using telekinesis to mentally move her gear shouldn't be a real issue.

The Zeus bracers haven't really done a whole lot, but they did manage to stagger the demonic entity that Hippolyta got the enchanted clay from to make Diana in the first place. They also harmed the Hawaiian God of Violence.

Galan007
Regarding Dianna's resistance to TP: I don't know if the name Brainwave Jr. rings any bells, but he is a telepath of a VERY high order -- as is Brainiac 5. And -presumably- a pissed off Orion /w/ a Motherbox would have quite a high tolerance to TP as well... Max, rather easily, mindraped those guys. That said, I doubt very highly that her TP would be ineffectual here... Nor would her psi-bolts/forcefields/TK/etc.

-Pr-

Warned.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Warned.

laughing

Konton
Regarding Dianna's resistance to TP: I don't know if the name Brainwave Jr. rings any bells, but he is a telepath of a VERY high order -- as is Brainiac 5. And -presumably- a pissed off Orion /w/ a Motherbox would have quite a high tolerance to TP as well... Max, rather easily, mindraped those guys. That said, I doubt very highly that her TP would be ineffectual here... Nor would her psi-bolts/forcefields/TK/etc.

I haven't read any Wondy in a little while, but I'm pretty sure she's been established immune to tp post Eye of Pallas upgrade. Unless you think Maxima > Athena.

Maxima wins, but I think it's more a matter of them being around the same weight class with Maxima having a huge advantage in that she can just use tk.

aztec
Diana did better against a Doomsday clone, who was said to be stronger than the original. Maxima on the other hand, was getting her a** handed by the original. I think Diana takes the majority, but then again I've only read OWAW and DoS, so I'm not familiar with Maximan. Even so, Diana is highly resistant to TP. Despero and Starro have been the only one's to bypass her defenses. Other than that, I've never seen Diana mindcontrolled.

As for the fight, Diana has her weapons and new ability (lighting).

Galan007
Originally posted by aztec
Diana did better against a Doomsday clone, who was said to be stronger than the original. That clone was pathetic, tbh:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9011/ww12009.th.jpg

aztec
Isn't Doctor Psycho an uber TP? Hell, if I recall correctly, didn't Circe try to mindrape Diana and fail? Does TK work on the lasso?

Yep, he's one sick mofo!! That's why I love him!! In Infinite Companion, he was blocking the Martian from entering the villians minds when they were attacking Metropolis.

I highly reccommend Superman "Strange Attractors". I never cared for him, until Gail Simone made me fall in love with loony. big grin

aztec
thumb up

in this--just--but it would be a helluva fight.

I like the way you think friend. stick out tongue

aztec

I'm not familiar with Maxima, but I wouldn't be surprise if she's as fast as Diana. Afterall, she's a Superman villain/anti-hero. However, i'm sure Diana has faster reflexes.

The Bracers and Tiara shouldn't be TKed, their magically enhance. I haven't read the Dr. Polaris instance, but I'm sure it was PIS..

aztec
That clone was pathetic, tbh:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9011/ww12009.th.jpg

Sure, he wasn't as vicious as the original. But, that doesn't mean he wasn't dangerous. It took the combine strength of Diana, Cassie with the Gauntlet of Atlas and Hercules to knock him out. He was easily defeated, because of the plot device. If I'm not mistaken the clone was unable to harness the power. Anyway, Later on, I'll reread Lifelines to better remember how he was created and destroyed.

Still, I give the majority to Diana. wink

Galan007
^ You can give the majority to whoever you want. smile

I'm just saying that the DD clone was a pathetic knockoff of the original (regardless of statements.) It's 'death' proved that much.

aztec
^ You can give the majority to whoever you want. smile

I'm just saying that the DD clone was a pathetic knockoff of the original (regardless of statements.) It's 'death' proved that much.

A okay cool.. I'll agree to that. thumb up

leonidas
Originally posted by Konton
I haven't read any Wondy in a little while, but I'm pretty sure she's been established immune to tp post Eye of Pallas upgrade. Unless you think Maxima > Athena.

Maxima wins, but I think it's more a matter of them being around the same weight class with Maxima having a huge advantage in that she can just use tk.

i'm curious--you bring up the tk, but..... where has she used it in battle? what are some examples of her using tk that would suggest she could use it to beat someone of diana's level?

Comics Cavalade
i'm curious--you bring up the tk, but..... where has she used it in battle? what are some examples of her using tk that would suggest she could use it to beat someone of diana's level? I am not sure if holding a few rocks in the grand canyon together would constitute enough power to beat Someone like Wonder Woman. If the TK can't punch as hard as Flash or Superman, I don't think it's going to bother WW much.

Konton
Her psi-blasts have downed Supes himself.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Comics Cavalade
I am not sure if holding a few rocks in the grand canyon together would constitute enough power to beat Someone like Wonder Woman. If the TK can't punch as hard as Flash or Superman, I don't think it's going to bother WW much.

They weren't just a few rocks and her TK packs quite a punch.

Comics Cavalade
Her psi-blasts have downed Supes himself.
WW>>Superman in terms of Psy defense and resistance.

Konton
WW>>Superman in terms of Psy defense and resistance.

telepathic resistance =/= telekinetic resistance

For all intents and purposes, telekinesis is just physical force generated via psionic means.

Comics Cavalade

For all intents and purposes, telekinesis is just physical force generated via psionic means. You said Psi-blasts. Not sure if they are the same as TK. I thought you meant mental. I'd have to see the scan in question but, Superman could have simply avoided the attack, which is something WW would probably do. Or block the attack. WW's shields are superior to Superman's durability. But Maxima and Diana are warrior women. Neither of them are going for their more exotic powers here. They are going to duke it out.

Zack Fair

For all intents and purposes, telekinesis is just physical force generated via psionic means.

thumb

Konton
You said Psi-blasts. Not sure if they are the same as TK. I thought you meant mental. I'd have to see the scan in question but, Superman could have simply avoided the attack, which is something WW would probably do. Or block the attack. WW's shields are superior to Superman's durability. But Maxima and Diana are warrior women. Neither of them are going for their more exotic powers here. They are going to duke it out.

You can't see telekinesis coming and you can basically manifest it directly upon whatever you want.

While Maxima may be a warrior queen, she's certainly not a "warrior's honor" archetype like, say, Barda. If they engage physically she'll probably just get frustrated with Wonder Woman's skill and brain blast her.

Comics Cavalade
You can't see telekinesis coming and you can basically manifest it directly upon whatever you want.

While Maxima may be a warrior queen, she's certainly not a "warrior's honor" archetype like, say, Barda. If they engage physically she'll probably just get frustrated with Wonder Woman's skill and brain blast her. I dont' see Telepathy being an option. It's not going to work on Wonderful. And Tk blast isn't going to work. WW's shield would negate such an attack. And if Max has the option of brain blasting, Wonderful has the option of electricity, and lasso. I'd say it comes down to hand to hand.

Konton
I agree telepathy is useless... when I say psi/brain blast I'm just talking about telekinesis.

Wonder Woman can't keep her arms crossed forever if she wants to get physical =/

Comics Cavalade
I agree telepathy is useless... when I say psi/brain blast I'm just talking about telekinesis.

Wonder Woman can't keep her arms crossed forever if she wants to get physical =/ Maxima cannot amp herself physically if she is trying to brain blasts. These two sexy girls are gonna duke it out.

Zack Fair
No matter who loses...we all win.

leonidas

you think she used TK to ko orion? i think it was tp. mindblasts are generally thought of as tp i think. least that's how i've always thought of them. tp mindblast vs supes wouldn't matter since diana has better resistance. i didn't think she had any explicit tk combat feats. i don't see how you're saying she can just tk blast her unless you have some proof she uses tk blasts as opposed to tp blasts? if so, i'd love to see them. i think it would get physical and because of that i see diana winning this.

Konton
No she definitely used tp on Orion.

I can say she just tk blasts people because she did it to Superman in combat multiple times. Tp doesn't send you flying through walls or to the ground...

leonidas
No she definitely used tp on Orion.

I can say she just tk blasts people because she did it to Superman in combat multiple times. Tp doesn't send you flying through walls or to the ground...

hmm, i'd tend to disagree with the latter actually. xavier's tp blasts have sent a LOT of people flying through x-men pages.....

you could be right i suppose, just saying most mindblasts are considered tp. and i think most blasts are typically visible, no, even if it doesn't make a lot of sense?

Zack Fair
I know this is comics and all but I just don't see how TP can send people flying...but hell its Mr. ******* X

Konton
I'm fairly certain it's been established that, at least within Marvel, only psychics can see psionic energy.

TricksterPriest
Can Wondy see it? I'm fairly sure she has some kind of divine vision, eyes of artemis or something.

Konton
She can see through illusions via Eye of Pallas but tk isn't illusionary.

Comics Cavalade
She can see through illusions via Eye of Pallas but tk isn't illusionary. Wonderful has seen the reality altering blast of the angle man, the sonics of Swan, and the mental blast of Dr. Psycho. I don't think Maxima is more powerful than Dr. Psycho. The girls are gonna duke it out. All the other extra powers mean nothing because neither of them need them to beat the other.

Zack Fair
I see the fight going down like this:

1. Maxima and Wondy square off all brick like. The fight then gets elevated with flight and super speed shenanigans.
2. They start bringing more exotic powers to the table when they begin to realize they are evenly matched.
3. ???
4. Profit.

Comics Cavalade
I see the fight going down like this:

1. Maxima and Wondy square off all brick like. The fight then gets elevated with flight and super speed shenanigans.
2. They start bringing more exotic powers to the table when they begin to realize they are evenly matched.
3. ???
4. Profit. Wonderful is a low key lesbian. So I can see something really hot happening.

aztec
Wonderful is a low key lesbian. So I can see something really hot happening.

Nope, you've got that all wrong my friend.. The only man Diana wants is Kal-L big grin

Zack Fair
Wonderful is a low key lesbian. So I can see something really hot happening.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1006/paradise-island-wonder-woman-lesbian-cubby-demotivational-poster-1277903462.jpg

drool

Nope, you've got that all wrong my friend.. The only man Diana wants is Kal-L big grin

Keyword: man.

Omega Vision
Batman would have words with you:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/068/f/4/a_dark_knight__s_embrace_by_stone_fever-d32puzz.jpg

And before you cry "foul, fanart!" it happened in comics too, after a fashion.

So nyeh. stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision

'After a fashion' indeed.

Justice League #90 by Joe Kelly had possible futures with the two of them. One with children:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd282/Hiemoth/Rumble/JLA90pg13.jpg

That one looks like a world where it'd suck to be a villain in smile

aztec
Batman would have words with you:

Pff I can take on Batman, I'm not scared of him... Your just lucky you live in Florida or else I kick your butt. stick out tongue

Zack Fair
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0908/papa-spank-superman-wonder-woman-wonderwoman-justice-league-demotivational-poster-1249299190.jpg

aztec
I've got real proof that Diana wants Kal-L... big grin

Omega Vision
I've got real proof that Diana wants Kal-L... big grin
Yes, and that's why when she was turned into a Black Lantern it was her love for Superman that liberated her---oh wait...vin

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51192/1337137-batman_and_wonder_woman_super.jpg

aztec
Yes, and that's why when she was turned into a Black Lantern it was her love for Superman that liberated her---oh wait...vin

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51192/1337137-batman_and_wonder_woman_super.jpg

That never happened!!!! I've never heard of Blackest Night Wonder Woman... It's probably a fan made drawing. stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Poor Diana...being DC's writters bike.

Konton
lol you guys just pooped on this thread

Prep-Man
Toss up.

JakeTheBank
Eff Supes and Bats. It's all about Nemesis.

http://michaelmay.us/08blog/0321_wwdate1.jpg

At least it was. sad

aztec
Eff Supes and Bats. It's all about Nemesis.

At least it was. sad

Do you still want to be my bestfriend?.... If so, you better shut it!! stick out tongue

aztec
Originally posted by Q99
'After a fashion' indeed.

Justice League #90 by Joe Kelly had possible futures with the two of them. One with children:
That one looks like a world where it'd suck to be a villain in smile

It's an elsewere story, so it doesn't count!! Read Kingdom Come, that on the other hand is very accurate. big grin

Omega Vision
It's an elsewere story, so it doesn't count!! Read Kingdom Come, that on the other hand is very accurate. big grin
It was a series of What Ifs...but the frame device was Diana figuring out what would happen if she took her crush on Batman to the next level.

aztec
It was a series of What Ifs...but the frame device was Diana figuring out what would happen if she took her crush on Batman to the next level.

Dude, what's your problem? Stop trolling stick out tongue ... But, seriously, I haven't read the story soo I'm unfamiliar with the context. As I mentioned before, Diana is meant to be with Kal-L/Clark/Supes. Do you have a problem with that? pirate

Omega Vision
Dude, what's your problem? Stop trolling stick out tongue ... But, seriously, I haven't read the story soo I'm unfamiliar with the context. As I mentioned before, Diana is meant to be with Kal-L/Clark/Supes. Do you have a problem with that? pirate
My problem is that they're almost too obvious. It's boring.

JakeTheBank
Not to mention Clark and Lois (regardless of how much you like her) is probably one of comics best examples of true love. Diana loves Clark like a brother and she very quickly got over her crush on him in Perez' run on the title. Of course, some writers like to ship them anyway...

Diana and Bruce is more likely to happen for real than Diana and Clark.

Zack Fair
Lois needs to die.

NewYoker545
Superman and Wonder Woman had a son in an Elseworld's story. It ended up being like this most powerful reality bender gate keeper dude. Jonathan Kent or something like that. They had another baby in a story where all heroes lost their powers. Their baby ended up being the one who had powers first among a powerless world.

Omega Vision
I'll say it, I like LoisxClark.

I think Superman as a character needs to be involved with a human woman, that fits his origin as basically a God fallen to Earth and raised as a human more than hooking up with an Immortal Demigoddess would.

JakeTheBank
I'll say it, I like LoisxClark.

I think Superman as a character needs to be involved with a human woman, that fits his origin as basically a God fallen to Earth and raised as a human more than hooking up with an Immortal Demigoddess would.

thumb up

People use alt. realities to fuel their Diana and Clark shipping, but it really has no place in mainstream DC.

Spire
WW wins.

They would fight for a couple pages then WW would be like, "I'm the alpha broad around here! Now, you go make me something to eat!"

aztec
My problem is that they're almost too obvious. It's boring.

I disagree, their perfect for each other. I can;t see Bruce with Diana because he's not going to take her seriously. Besides, he's already been involve with Talia, Selene, Zatanna, and Dinah (just a kiss)... I'm tired of seing Batman not appreciate women. He gets to sleep around, because writes over exaggerate him!! Diana deserves a man or krptonian in this case who's going to maker her feel like she's the only girl in the world!!... I guess, I have a soft spot for both Clark and Diana because their my favorite characters. Also, I dislike Lois Lane. I find her boring. She doesn't do anything for me. I wouldn't mind seing her and Lex together plotting against Superman, then Wonder Woman saves him!!.

Follow the link below, it express how I feel about Clark and Diana.

http://www.matchingcolors.capesandtights.com/gallery.htm

aztec
Lois needs to die. thumb up

Or she should turn evil!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.