Maxima vs Cable (godmode)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who takes it?

Prep-Man
Maxima.

TricksterPriest
I'm going with Maxima. She's strong enough that Cable can't just mindrape or TK her. And she's alot more physically robust, not to mention her stamina is probably better.

Mindset
How strong is her TP and TK?

Nihilist
Maxima is sure getting her bean flicked lately.

Prep-Man
I think Cable is a more powerful TP here, but Maxima has it in everything else.

Mindset
Even tk?

Prep-Man
Not sure, I haven't read the GodCable stories in some time.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
How strong is her TP and TK?

Check out the excellent respect thread Galan made for her.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t547416.html

Having said that, Maxima 8/10 (at least).

I think Cable

Zack Fair
Godlike Cable's telekinesis was quite formidable. I think he lifted/held an entire city or something while fighting the Surfer.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Godlike Cable's telekinesis was quite formidable. I think he lifted/held an entire city or something while fighting the Surfer. And repairing the damage they were doing.

This was also when his power was close to burning his body out.

He also broke Surfer's board.

Godlike Cable's telekinesis was quite formidable. I think he lifted/held an entire city or something while fighting the Surfer. providence was a humongous behemoth of a citadel/ship, that's correct, and he also repaired everything they destroyed atom by atom while they flyed through it instantly and destroyed the board with a TK blast.

Edit: damn you mindset.

he was also easing the pain of every aidetic on the planet through telepathy at the same time and prior to that he contained and then chanelled the energy of 200 nuclear warheads outside the planet without any collateral damage.

his fine control is clearly better and while raw power is closer, I still think he is stronger

Mindset
Wtf, man?

ypu should know better than beating me to it, im a slow typer god damnit

Zack Fair
What burned Cable out? Was it the techno-virus? Did he just abuse it by doing so much stuff at the same time?

Mindset
High herald power in a non high herald body.

What burned Cable out? Was it the techno-virus? Did he just abuse it by doing so much stuff at the same time? his body couldnt handle his own power, it sort of collapsed under its own weight as it were

edit: again? tsc

quanchi112
And repairing the damage they were doing.

This was also when his power was close to burning his body out.

He also broke Surfer's board. Broke surfer's board you say. Good enough for me. cable ftw.

Prep-Man
Godlike Cable's telekinesis was quite formidable. I think he lifted/held an entire city or something while fighting the Surfer.

Maxima shifted entire continents and her own people.

Mindset
Cable held Providence for months iirc, it was like an afterthought.

Prep-Man
Well, she transported her people across space, so that's pretty big, but Maxima has the speed, strength, and endurance advantage, IMO.

Mindset
I'm not sure how impressive that's supposed to be.

How did she did it?

Prep-Man
IIRC, she transported the ship through her TK, while supplying a breathable atmosphere for her people. I'm still trying to find the feat, because I heard it a while ago.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
IIRC, she transported the ship through her TK, while supplying a breathable atmosphere for her people. I'm still trying to find the feat, because I heard it a while ago.

It's in the Maxima respect thread Galan was kind enough to create.

Check it out, it's extremely well done.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t547416.html

beast1234
Maxima. Cable might be close to her in raw psi power but she has more versatility since she has the privilege of exploring them unlike Cable who has to use his powers to stop the TO vriuis from killing him and on top of that she is also a skilled warrior.

Uriel005
Originally posted by beast1234
Maxima. Cable might be close to her in raw psi power but she has more versatility since she has the privilege of exploring them unlike Cable who has to use his powers to stop the TO vriuis from killing him and on top of that she is also a skilled warrior. Cable is her superior in raw power by far but I agree for the most part.

this is godcable, not classic cable and he is by far her superior in fine control as his TK actually manifests as herald level matter manipulation, just look as his fight with SS. He can also phase through matter and step outside the timeline by the way.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cable I'd wager.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753
this is godcable, not classic cable and he is by far her superior in fine control as his TK actually manifests as herald level matter manipulation, just look as his fight with SS. He can also phase through matter and step outside the timeline by the way.

Yeah how is maxima gonna deal with that type of matter manipulation. As he fought with SS and as they were destroying shit he was rebuilding it as they fought. iirc.

Galan007
And repairing the damage they were doing. He and Surfer were both doing that.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
He and Surfer were both doing that. Ok, which means he was repairing the damage they were doing.

I didn't include SS because it didn't matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.