Maxima vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Just going with the flow... smile

Who wins?

Konton
Thiiiiiis one is a little tougher.

Edge to Maxima because of her superior telepathy.

PillarofOsiris
It was only a matter of time before this one popped up. Maxima, and only due to speed.

MrMind
maxima wins, and done before

psy_blade
Sersi can fend off all of Maxima's attacks. Sersi can also keep up her attacks literally forever without tiring.

Naija boy
Sersi

Prep-Man
Maxima.

leonidas
to take a page from phil's recent book......BUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP!

Philosophía
I'm tempted to say Maxima TPs her.

Galan007
Maxima TPs her. thumb up

Zelax
Maxima handily.

leonidas
sersi has some very solid tp feats. see exodus. she's also casually read the minds of every person on the planet. i don't see tp as a sure win. i think max>sersi in tp, but sersi can hold her own long enough to transmute her. max can't counter that i don't think.

StyleTime
The transmutation angle stuck out to me as well. Not that it's a guarantee, but would have to be accounted for.

leonidas
basically i think sersi can hold out long enough against max's biggest guns, but max has really no counter for sersi's single biggest gun. /shrug

One Big Mob
Max punches her out. Walks away snd maybe does an exaggerated look back at Sersi's body.

leonidas
possible, but i think sersi can and has gone intangible. not sure if i can find the scan though.... mmm

zopzop
This is a legit 50/50 fight. It can go either way. Both ladies are awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.