Supermen of the Multiverse Vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/743583-u13_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35698/1678863-asgardians_large.jpg

iceman24567
Obama Superman solos smile

Blight
Superman unless I'm forgetting things.

Slaanesh
that blue quantum superman can probably take most of the asgardian by himself..

snyper1982
Originally posted by Slaanesh
that blue quantum superman can probably take most of the asgardian by himself..

Oh you mean Dr. Manhattan? stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Not touching this...

Blight
I'm practically raping it!

Slaanesh
Originally posted by snyper1982

laughing nope..the one i'm talking about wear cloth..

JakeTheBank
Supermen.

quanchi112
Is Odin included ?

Galan007
Originally posted by Slaanesh
that blue quantum superman can probably take most of the asgardian by himself.. I don't think he was among the Supermen who battled Mandrakk II, though. He seemed to have ascended beyond the parameters of the physical realm during Superman Beyond.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't think he was among the Supermen who battled Mandrakk II, though. He seemed to have ascended beyond the parameters of the physical realm during Superman Beyond.

yup..i agree..i think he wasn't there when they fought Mandrakk II..i just included him cuz he's one of the supes from the multiverse..

Rage.Of.Olympus
So the Supermen that fought Mandrakk? I don't have Beyond on hand, but I remember like two dozen Supermen who I'd guess were more or less powerful (The Quantum Superman and Prime seem to be the outliers) than the mainstream Kal-El (I remember a rabbit Superman for some reason).

Yea, I see Surtur with the Twilight Sword, Hela, Thor, the Midgard Serpent, Karnilla, and the rest of Asgard's denizens (Odin is included I'm assuming)

The Supermen get stomped unless I'm forgetting something.

Allankles
Originally posted by snyper1982

No, the Quantum Superman.

Cpt. Adam is his real name or other alias iirc.

Allankles
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So the Supermen that fought Mandrakk? I don't have Beyond on hand, but I remember like two dozen Supermen who I'd guess were more or less powerful (The Quantum Superman and Prime seem to be the outliers) than the mainstream Kal-El (I remember a rabbit Superman for some reason).

Yea, I see Surtur with the Twilight Sword, Hela, Thor, the Midgard Serpent, Karnilla, and the rest of Asgard's denizens (Odin is included I'm assuming)

The Supermen get stomped unless I'm forgetting something.

The Supermen of the Multiverse are at least half a century in number I believe. The Rabbit and so on, were guys from Limbo (forgotten heroes) and not part of the Super team.

Black bolt z
If Odin is here, and Quantum Superman is not, Odin solos.

Johnny Sorrow
The rabbit superman is Captain Carrot from Earth-C.

Hurray for obscure facts!

Allankles
So he isn't from Limbo? Could've sworn I had seen the same character as one of the denizens of Limbo.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Allankles
So he isn't from Limbo? Could've sworn I had seen the same character as one of the denizens of Limbo.

He's both. Merryman was a member of the Inferior Five but like CC he was forgotten by comics and ended up in Limbo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.