Galactus vs Odin/Zeus/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
Odin, Zeus and Thanos want to destroy Galactus

All characters are at most powerful

Who wins?

Fight to the death

Slaanesh
a well fed Galactus takes this..he's in a different league than this guys..

zopzop
Unless Galactus whips out the Ultimate Nullifier, he dies horribly.

Team 10/10.

TricksterPriest
Galactus is not going down to two skyfathers and one punk-ass transcendant.

And since he's at full power......."HERALD MY RAGE!!!" He's going to burn their pantheons down.

Nihilist
Annihilus survived the Herald my rage blast from point black range

Warlord
Nova > Herald My Rage blast wink

rotiart
Originally posted by Nihilist
Annihilus survived the Herald my rage blast from point black range

Which was galactus at possibly his weakest point in the history of marvel comics short of the beta ray bill godhunter series...

Nihilist
Nova never took the blast, re read the story. It gives the impression he was gonna die but ported out, this issuse was settled a while ago by several other members on here.

rotiart
Nova never took the blast, re read the story. It gives the impression he was gonna die but ported out, this issuse was settled a while ago by several other members on here.

I agree I believe nova warped out.. Just like he showed he could do when he transported all those other ships

guy222
most powerful big g is fully fed?

or is this the black celestial arc galactus

and when u say thanos is at his most powerful...he has the ig?

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by guy222
most powerful big g is fully fed?

or is this the black celestial arc galactus

and when u say thanos is at his most powerful...he has the ig?

no objects allowed, just their own powers

Galactus if fully fed yeah and at his most powerful

snyper1982
Galactus really is in another league. Thanos is a non issue completely in this fight.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If Galactus is well-fed... he takes the majority... If it's average Galactus he's gets wrecked by 3 skyfathers.

Ya know.. even a well fed Galactus.. had to work so hard just to break Thanos shields he need to feed again... eek!

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Tha C-Master
You're kidding.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You're kidding. I never kid about Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Now here's proof that Quan Trolls.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Now here's proof that Quan Trolls. Nope. I have stated my reasoning before why I believe this is possible now. If you want to see my logic and reasoning at work just press me. I dare you.

rotiart
Nope. I have ranted my ramblings before why I believe this is possible now. If you want to see my drooling and ramblings at length just poke the dragon. I am insane.

Translated from quan speech

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
Translated from quan speech They called the first people who said the world wasn't flat insane too.

-Pr-
They called the first people who said the world wasn't flat insane too.

Yes, but those people still ended up being proven right.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes, but those people still ended up being proven right. In due time you all will see the light too.

-Pr-
In due time you all will see the light too.

If there's a light, i'd rather be blind.

rotiart
They called the first people who said the world wasn't flat insane too.

:-P

I poked the dragon...
Now I wait. :-P

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
If there's a light, i'd rather be blind. Love you too, baby bro.

GRIMNIR
All jokes aside who wins this battle? stick out tongue

quanchi112
:-P

I poked the dragon...
Now I wait. :-P Prepare to be eaten.

guy222
galactus wins

rotiart
Prepare to be eaten.

Shhh... Save the kinky talk for when we are alone...;-)

Nihilist
Which was galactus at possibly his weakest point in the history of marvel comics short of the beta ray bill godhunter series... I thought he was weak at that point, but another poster pointed out that Galactus was surrounded by the cannisters that contained energy Galactus has previously absorbed when he was used as a weapon and was then absorbing that said energy.

quanchi112
Shhh... Save the kinky talk for when we are alone...;-) It's more fun when we are being watched.

Utrigita
I thought he was weak at that point, but another poster pointed out that Galactus was surrounded by the cannisters that contained energy Galactus has previously absorbed when he was used as a weapon and was then absorbing that said energy.

Kinda strange then, that we have multiple comics afterwards which all deal with Galactus trying to replenish the massive loss of energy he suffered because of him being held captive. IIRC it was never mentioned or hinted, I believe, that Galactus, when he was released, gained a massive amount of energy.

CosmicComet
It's more fun when we are being watched.

sick

laughing out loud

rotiart
Originally posted by CosmicComet
sick

laughing out loud

By your smilies it looks like you like tge taste of your own vomit in your mouth? :-P

@nihilist... I would agree with you for a second except that in the beta ray bill issues it clearly talks about how weak galan is... And it's hard to think that if those cannisters could have restored galactus he wouldn't have been at deaths door

PillarofOsiris
If this fight happened in a comic book today, then Galactus wins with no problem. If it took place when Stan Lee was writing comics, I MIGHT go with the team.

Utrigita
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
If this fight happened in a comic book today, then Galactus wins with no problem. If it took place when Stan Lee was writing comics, I MIGHT go with the team.

Yeah that seems to be a aspect that Kirby and Lee never agreed on, what powerlevel Galactus operated on in comparison to the skyfathers. Kirby was rather blunt in saying that in his view Galactus and the Silver Surfer was above the mythic figures, where as Lee more saw them as something ala skyfathers. At least that is what I read out of their comments.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yeah that seems to be a aspect that Kirby and Lee never agreed on, what powerlevel Galactus operated on in comparison to the skyfathers. Kirby was rather blunt in saying that in his view Galactus and the Silver Surfer was above the mythic figures, where as Lee more saw them as something ala skyfathers. At least that is what I read out of their comments.

I agree with Kirby
It should be this
Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SS and Skyfathers

Colossus-Big C

zopzop
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
I agree with Kirby
It should be this
Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SS and Skyfathers

Any high end cosmic but not exactly abstract like Galactus should be exactly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Skyfather. But it don't work that way in Marvel sad

That's why I'm going with team.

TheTyrant
Doom with Galactus' power already one-shotted Odin and his Asgardian army.

Galactus 10/10.

JakeTheBank
Wait.

People aren't saying the Surfer should be = or > Skyfathers, are they?

SasuOna
Does anyone know how to not wank Galactus?
He'd be pushing it against one skyfather but 3 is basically like putting him in a room with the Celestials. He'd get massacre'd

zopzop
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Doom with Galactus' power already one-shotted Odin and his Asgardian army.

Galactus 10/10.

It was proven that he had more than just Galactus' power, he also had a cosmic cube and some other stuff.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by zopzop
It was proven that he had more than just Galactus' power, he also had a cosmic cube and some other stuff.

Link to the thread?

KuRuPT Thanosi
He did have other stuff on him.. HOWEVER, at no point was he warping reality (which is what is usually done with the cube). The clear presentation of the comic made it clear that Galactus was the MAIN power he was after. So much so, that Doom didn't even notice the cube falling to the ground and moved on. It was clear the main power he wanted to acquire and was doing damage with was Galactus's. Yes and Odin was one shot with ease.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Christ, not this shit again.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Christ, not this shit again.

thumb up

Waiting for the 28th of april? smile

iceman24567
Galactus wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Utrigita
thumb up

Waiting for the 28th of april? smile

You know, if this was before Fraction's run started, I would be walking around with a boner but his run has been so, so, so garbage....

I just don't have any hope left. I mocked Fraction by claiming that we'd end up having a debate between Thor/Surfer and Odin/Galactus but now after reading some solicits, I'm actually worried that it will happen.

And frankly, I'm not to frilled with him using Odin or Galactus. I mean, the dude's going to reveal that Odin isn't really the All Father (?). You'd need to be Oeming level to handle something of that scale and make it as epic as it deserves to be.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You know, if this was before Fraction's run started, I would be walking around with a boner but his run has been so, so, so garbage....

I just don't have any hope left. I mocked Fraction by claiming that we'd end up having a debate between Thor/Surfer and Odin/Galactus but now after reading some solicits, I'm actually worried that it will happen.

And frankly, I'm not to frilled with him using Odin or Galactus. I mean, the dude's going to reveal that Odin isn't really the All Father (?). You'd need to be Oeming level to handle something of that scale and make it as epic as it deserves to be.

Don't worry Rage we won't, we will do what we normally do if the writer entirely ignores what have so far been written etc. we'll ignore it smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.