demitri vs geonitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samirerre
vampire vs wind controller
both russians
GO

Esomark
Demitri's actually Romanian but only in the sense that's what he's become since he was exiled from Makai.

He takes this match. He's faced stronger opponents than Goenitz and can take whatever he has to offer. In the worst case for Goenitz, he'll become Goeniko and be added to Demitri's harem.

No End N Site
The eventual end to this battle...

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp220/whitenanayashiki/Video%20game%20picture/3x7g.jpg

samirerre
but geonitz can control wind
HE CAN CONTROL WIND
his wind isnt something to take on so easily
demitri isnt even fast enogh to tuch him

No End N Site
You meant Goenitz isn't fast enough to touch him. Or see him for that matter.

stargun
Demitri flies up and throws a Chaos Flare with star-busting magnitude on Geonitz.

/thread

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by samirerre
but geonitz can control wind
HE CAN CONTROL WIND
his wind isnt something to take on so easily
demitri isnt even fast enogh to tuch him

Your talking about a guy that got blasted through DIMENSIONS and survived...

Even the strongest Tropical Storms and even Hypercanes cannot compare to that.

samirerre
storyline isnt allowed here
only gameplay wise

Bro SMASH
Then you might as well play SvC Chaos for that.

No End N Site
Indeed!

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by samirerre
storyline isnt allowed here
only gameplay wise

........ Why?

Gameplay battles are ultimately flawed, you want those, MUGEN is your friend then.

Tha C-Master
lol, Mugen is broken.

samirerre
no
becouse there isnt enough kof comics !
and those who about kof arent even canon
and thats not fair
UNDERSTOOD ?

Darkstorm Zero
There is ingame story though... and that IS canon.

Resorting to gameplay mechanics is not logical.

Tha C-Master
Especially when Akuma is lower tier than characters like Chun Li.

samirerre
but we know almost nothing about geonitz
all we know is that he is aboss of kof 96 and he is STRONGER then rugal

Darkstorm Zero
We know from backstories and endings that he gouged out Rugal's right eye, and gave him his Orochi powers. We know he is the leader of the Heavenly Kings. We know he went to Leona's village and caused her to go into riot and kill her family, clan, and village. We know he nearly killed Maki Kagura, Chizuru's sister, thus breaking Orochi's seal. We know he nearly effortlessly defeated Kyo Kusanagi before the events of KOF 96, hence Kyo's style change. We know he controls the power over air currents. and we know he lost to the Sacred Treasures team at the end of 96.

See, it's not nothing at all...

samirerre
so what we know about demitri ?
is there anithing official about him?

Insomnia1234
Well there's an OVA about Darkstalker and you got Darkstalker games.... why don't you check them out?

Compare KOF to DS is pointless....

Tha C-Master
You think so?

No End N Site
Most of the cast really aint 'that' strong. If you go solely by feats. And I'm talkin bout DS.

Insomnia1234
Still, Demitri is going to win.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
Most of the cast really aint 'that' strong. If you go solely by feats. And I'm talkin bout DS.

U have 2 remember that every DS can easily solo an elite army. Even the weakest of the cast, who R still Darkstalker class Makai beasts. While C class beast is the starting point 4 the army killers.

No End N Site
Which is why I said, "If you go solely by feats". Them being able to walk through armies isn't from a showing at all, it's general BG information about the game.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by No End N Site
Which is why I said, "If you go solely by feats". Them being able to walk through armies isn't from a showing at all, it's general BG information about the game.

Now, I'm going to re-raise a very old issue with you here, since you said this. And I mean no hostility towards you or anyone when I say this:

I actually had a heated debate with you a while back reguarding Orochi and his lack of feats, wherein both Asthar and I were trying to explain to you about his BG and lore as a means to explain his power, and you dug in your heels and said that it was totally inadmissable and totally unacceptable... Now, I'm not trying to start that fight afresh, but why the change of stance reguarding this?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Now, I'm going to re-raise a very old issue with you here, since you said this. And I mean no hostility towards you or anyone when I say this:

I actually had a heated debate with you a while back reguarding Orochi and his lack of feats, wherein both Asthar and I were trying to explain to you about his BG and lore as a means to explain his power, and you dug in your heels and said that it was totally inadmissable and totally unacceptable... Now, I'm not trying to start that fight afresh, but why the change of stance reguarding this?

There's is no change. You really wanted to get this of yo chest didn'tchya?

Here is what I mean, the "lore and BG" regardin Orochi says nothin but, he is powerful. He can kill all humans on earth (over a period, never specified and that has also been said about the likes of Gill , Bison and recently Oni). Very vague.

'Officially', the slave class of Makai can solo elite armies. The game takes place in the 90s, so when you say "elite armies", we're talking about somethin like the US military. ONE slave can solo the US army. Almost every character in the game is Class B+, 2 very vast levels above the C class army busters that aint even considered to be the to be the actual warriors of Makai.

That's a hell of alot better and easier to gauge. That is a very specific and descriptive statement about the power of the characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.