tough X-men team vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
X-man
Professor X
Emma Frost
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Sunspot
Magma
Rogue
North Star
Aurora
Armor
Colossus
Storm
Iceman

vs

Superman
Hal Jordan
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Batman
Martian Manhunter

All out fight to the death.

The Nuul
The X team only has 3 or 4 decent people, the rest are fodders. JLA wins.

The Pict
X-Men don't stand a chance

Solidus Black
J'onn is key to protect them from mental attacks if J'onn goes down before the psychics on the X team the JLA can lose

If Jonn can stay up long enough then the JLA stomps

marwash22
JLA in a stomp. Charles, Emma and Jean would have their hands full dealing with MM.

Superman or Wondy could take the rest of that marvel roster w/o help from the rest. Hell, Supes or Wondy could probably solo that team. As soon as all the Xmen are ktfo or bfr'd, the JLA members can take out the psychics (if MM hasn't already won).

Konton
Jean sans restrictions takes this decisively if she can get going before a speed blitz. The team's wins stem from the twins carting her to safety and letting her unleash some phoenix shenanigans.

marwash22
if general knowledge is applicable, Jean dies a horrible death as soon as the match starts. X-men team has no one that can keep up with Wally, Wondy or Supes.

EDIT: i completely overlooked Nate.

Can Nate take MM?

inimalist
Originally posted by keiththegreat
X-man
Professor X
Emma Frost
Jean Grey

I honestly believe these 4 as a team beat the majority of those JLAers alone (Hal, Flash, Bats, WW) and give MM and supes a run for their money.

Their combined powers would give someone with psi-immunity a challenge, so even the high end resilience that superman has would, imho, not stand against a Nate/Xavier assault.

JLA as a team is just going to be too fast/strong for the combined assault to drop anyone, though. Maybe 1 or two (batman for instance) go down easy, but I don't think they can hit everyone fast enough.

Originally posted by marwash22
JLA in a stomp. Charles, Emma and Jean would have their hands full dealing with MM.

Superman or Wondy could take the rest of that marvel roster w/o help from the rest. Hell, Supes or Wondy could probably solo that team. As soon as all the Xmen are ktfo or bfr'd, the JLA members can take out the psychics (if MM hasn't already won). these 3 together would take a dump on his mind and flush it.

Still, while the 4 telepathic powerhouses can certainly mindrape everyone in the JL, it'll probably take longer than they'd have as a blitz would sweep them all out. SNG might linger, but he cant really win by himself either.

inimalist
Originally posted by 753
these 3 together would take a dump on his mind and flush it.

Still, by the time they finish wrecking all the JLers TP defenses, which they would, a blitz would have put them all down.

thats sort of what I was trying to say

the power to beat the JLA is there, just not in a manner that can counter the versatility of the JLA lineup

aztec
Any combination of the big five should take out the Xmen. Flash and Wonder Woman or Hal and The Martian.. The point is that the Justice League takes the win.

Originally posted by aztec
Any combination of the big five should take out the Xmen. Flash and Wonder Woman or Hal and The Martian.. No.

aztec
Originally posted by 753
No.

They have basic knowledge of each other.... Flash, The Martian, Wonder Woman or Superman will blitz them to death before they can react. They'll go after the big guns first, in this case the telepathys: Xman, Emma... Also, Diana is highly resistent to telepathy and so is the Martian..

The Nuul
Batman on tactics and Supes is also very good in that department.

JakeTheBank
JLA.

I=Cat^.^Woman=I
x men

Batman-Prime
JLA

I=Cat^.^Woman=I
Originally posted by The Pict
X-Men don't stand a chance

ur wrong cuz they would win

Simbon
Fight's over as soon as Piotr taps into the Colossus force.

Cogito
Hal, WW, and MM have high resistance to TP. All but Batman could blitz. Not many of those X-Men could physically do much to hurt anyone other than Batman even if speed were taken out of the equation.

Comentslayer
X-men effortlessly. MM by himself could destroy Jean Emma and Xavier in a telepathic battle. Flash solos the rest

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Comentslayer
X-men effortlessly. MM by himself could destroy Jean Emma and Xavier in a telepathic battle. Flash solos the rest

confused

Harbinger
I was confused, too.

Zack Fair
Batman solos.

celeyhyga17

Split personality much??

carver9
Is CIS on for this battle because if it is, the XMEN wins 7 or 8/10. If CIS is off, this is a stomp in the jla favor. I personally can't see the JLA minus Flash starting their attacks off with a blitz unless someone can show me them doing this while working as a team.

carver9

Cocaine is a hellava drug.

Legacy 59
with the combined powers and team skill the JLA have this. While Some of the mentioned X men have worked together, most are from various teams as opposed to the massive team experience of the JLA.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
Is CIS on for this battle because if it is, the XMEN wins 7 or 8/10. If CIS is off, this is a stomp in the jla favor. I personally can't see the JLA minus Flash starting their attacks off with a blitz unless someone can show me them doing this while working as a team.

What can the X-Men do to get 7 or 8 out of ten?

Also, even if only Flash blitzes he takes out nearly the whole team, if not the whole team.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
What can the X-Men do to get 7 or 8 out of ten?

Also, even if only Flash blitzes he takes out nearly the whole team, if not the whole team.

Mind rape.

Cogito
Mind rape?

Hal's ring protects him from TP, Diana has the world's best anti-TP measure, and MM is a stronger telepath than all of them.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
Mind rape?

Hal's ring protects him from TP, Diana has the world's best anti-TP measure, and MM is a stronger telepath than all of them.

3 of the strongest telepaths in comics are in the XMen team.

Cogito
3 of the strongest telepaths in comics are in the XMen team.

You just completely ignored everything I said, providing no counter to my argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uriel005
Does superman still have superconcentration to block TP? I know that he's done it before. Also I believe it was Wally who did it but didn't Flash when he was fighting Despero able to stop TP by accelerating his thoughts to a point that the TP wasn't effective.

Lord Feron
LOL MM handling more than 1 X telepath hahaha much less all of them.

Legacy 59
Originally posted by Lord Feron
LOL MM handling more than 1 X telepath hahaha much less all of them. Manhunter has shown stronger telepath than the others. He has communicated and explained a thought out scenario with the entire planet. For Xavier or Emma to accomplish this it took extreme concentration and Cerebro to communicate with just all the mutants on earth.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Does superman still have superconcentration to block TP? I know that he's done it before. Also I believe it was Wally who did it but didn't Flash when he was fighting Despero able to stop TP by accelerating his thoughts to a point that the TP wasn't effective.

Almost every major Comic character has resisted TP at some point but that doesn't mean they are going to hold up against some of the most powerful TP in comic history. That's like saying "since Ironman has been resisting getting koed by upper tier characters with high end strength, Doomsday can't knock him out

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Feron
LOL MM handling more than 1 X telepath hahaha much less all of them.

He doesn't need to beat them all mentally even, just hold them off. They'll start dropping to the other leaguers soon enough, after all.

Legacy 59
Almost every major Comic character has resisted TP at some point but that doesn't mean they are going to hold up against some of the most powerful TP in comic history. That's like saying "since Ironman has been resisting getting koed by upper tier characters with high end strength, Doomsday can't knock him out Well Wonder Woman and Batman have resisted Manhunter and he is a proven stronger telepath than the X team. Supes and Wally can move their minds to fast for telepathy to work. Finally GL is immune due to his ring.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99
He doesn't need to beat them all mentally even, just hold them off. They'll start dropping to the other leaguers soon enough, after all.

But I don't think he can defend his friends from the X-Telepath. Dealing with Emma I think he can do but X -man or the professor he would have too much to handle to help his friends.

Uriel005
Almost every major Comic character has resisted TP at some point but that doesn't mean they are going to hold up against some of the most powerful TP in comic history. That's like saying "since Ironman has been resisting getting koed by upper tier characters with high end strength, Doomsday can't knock him out oh i know but didnt supes specifically have some sort of kryptonian meditation/concentration effect to break TP

just came here to say that feat for feat chuck can match anything mmh has done in his life and is his telepathic equal at the very least. The idea that MMH can stand up to the x-telepaths as a whole is a joek, 3 of them together would trounce his mind in seconds.

jla wins

psy_blade
Xavier can keep MM occupied. Jean, X-Man and Emma should have enough power and skill to drag the rest to the astral plane leaving their bodies in a catatonic state, open for the rest of the X-Men to do their thing...that is if the JLA cannot react faster than a Marvel telepath's speed of thought.

dmills
Originally posted by 753
just came here to say that feat for feat chuck can match anything mmh has done in his life and is his telepathic equal at the very least. The idea that MMH can stand up to the x-telepaths as a whole is a joek, 3 of them together would trounce his mind in seconds.

jla wins

laughing out loud

Zack Fair
I still like how Jonn mindwiped the invading white martians. awesome

colossulrage
Originally posted by Simbon
Fight's over as soon as Piotr taps into the Colossus force. oh hellz ya!.lol Happy Dance

Cogito
X-Men's telepaths are useless, they have human level durability and Flash can take them out before they can think, even if you ignore the JLA's telepathy defenses.

BattleMage
Xmen lineup is enough to get 7/10

Endless Mike
Unless it is full Phoenix mode Jean JLA wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.