Superboy Prime vs Well Fed Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Prime gets to sit in the center of the sun for a day prior to the battle, and also gets the power gem from Marvel, a Red Power Ring, and gets to wear Wonder Woman's bracers.

Lord Feron
Galactus gets the best herald ever!

Tha C-Master
lol

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait.. but Prime punched through reality.. he beat the uber Monarch who didn't beat anybody of note.. surely he wins

The Nuul
Galactus doesnt have combat speed, SBP combos to KO.

This is how it works amrite?

zopzop
SBP for the majority.

PillarofOsiris
I'm sure if this was the Hulk with the power gem people would be saying Hulk would beat Galactus and then smash the Living Tribunal for the hell of it.

Black bolt z
SBP wins. Duh duroll

JakeTheBank
If Prime actually uses the Power Gem to its upmost capabilities, ie. all the power in the universe that was, is, and ever will be, he might kill someone to death here. biscuits

quanchi112
Prime wins. Unless Galactus separates the power gem he burns out too much energy and Prime wins.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Galactus gets the best herald ever!

After having defeated Prime ofcause.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Galactus really just needs to shut off the Red Power Ring to get a massive advantage in this fight. Superboy Prime missing his heart and practically all his blood would be quite the upset.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Galactus really just needs to shut off the Red Power Ring to get a massive advantage in this fight. Superboy Prime missing his heart and practically all his blood would be quite the upset. Superman sundipping is bad enough and now your giving Prime a day long sundip with murderage and power gem.... right Galactus Jobbing aura needs to be turned off for him to win. Unfortunately it got stuck in the on position during the crunch.

It's really sad to see what Galactus has become. He is kind of the measuring stick for a team/character. If they beat him they are now either a multi-versal/universal threat or a major badass to be set up to fall against the next major villain. It's like
:hi big G I kicked your ass now i'm hot stuff.
: Hey new badass I'm the new big kid on the playground and lookout other heroes I took out someone who took out Galactus. FEAR MY POWER
: GASP OH NOES!!!! LOOK HOW STRONG HE IS.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Uriel005
Superman sundipping is bad enough and now your giving Prime a day long sundip with murderage and power gem.... right Galactus Jobbing aura needs to be turned off for him to win. Unfortunately it got stuck in the on position during the crunch.

It's really sad to see what Galactus has become. He is kind of the measuring stick for a team/character. If they beat him they are now either a multi-versal/universal threat or a major badass to be set up to fall against the next major villain. It's like
:hi big G I kicked your ass now i'm hot stuff.
: Hey new badass I'm the new big kid on the playground and lookout other heroes I took out someone who took out Galactus. FEAR MY POWER
: GASP OH NOES!!!! LOOK HOW STRONG HE IS.

Assuming both opponents know the capabilities of each other, Galactus really just needs to shut off/destroy the power ring to cripple SBP beyond belief.

And I thought the general consensus on these fights were PIS doesn't apply so this is a competent, non-jobbed, almost full-power Galactus taking on Superboy Prime.

PillarofOsiris
This SBP would be an absolute beast.

GRIMNIR
Galactus wins by giving Superboy a cosmic wedgie

D_Dude1210
Without a "No BFR" stip, what's to stop Galactus from BFRing Prime to the center of a Red Sun?

Naija boy
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Without a "No BFR" stip, what's to stop Galactus from BFRing Prime to the center of a Red Sun?

how bout teleporting a Red sun to the center of Prime?

Galactus shitstomps.

PillarofOsiris
Prime has resisted attacks with red sunlight quite a few times. In fact, he beat a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian to death AFTER flying through a red star. The sundip, and the red ring would probably add even further to his resistance. I'm sure the red ring could provide shielding as well. Not to mention as soon as it happened, Prime would fly as fast as possible away from that. And, not only that, but I doubt Galactus WOULD teleport a red sun on top of Prime anyway.

Mindset
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Prime has resisted attacks with red sunlight quite a few times. In fact, he beat a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian to death AFTER flying through a red star. I seem to recall him being nearless powerless after flying through a red sun in IC.

PillarofOsiris
I'm not saying its not a weakness, because it is. But in the Sinestro War he was hit with a steady stream of red sunlight, (while he was already WEAKENED) and it seemed to have little effect. He was still fight dozens of heralds at once and tearing people's arms off, and eye beaming right through superman.

But regardless, I think the ring can shield him from red solar radiation.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Naija boy
how bout teleporting a Red sun to the center of Prime?

Galactus shitstomps.

While that would work, the chances of Galactus knowing that would actually work is kind of questionable...

D_Dude1210
I'm not saying its not a weakness, because it is. But in the Sinestro War he was hit with a steady stream of red sunlight, (while he was already WEAKENED) and it seemed to have little effect. He was still fight dozens of heralds at once and tearing people's arms off, and eye beaming right through superman.

But regardless, I think the ring can shield him from red solar radiation.

I thought the red rings were powered by "Rage" and not "Bitchiness"?

PillarofOsiris
Green Rings have shielded Superman from magic. And Prime has a LOT of rage, so I think the red ring would be potent in his hands. And even if his kryptonian powers left him, he still has the red ring's powers and power gem here as well.

PillarofOsiris
I thought the red rings were powered by "Rage" and not "Bitchiness"?

Yeah, if he had an emo ring, he'd sh** stomp the one above all.

Naija boy
Originally posted by -Pr-
While that would work, the chances of Galactus knowing that would actually work is kind of questionable...

Not if Galactus uses his Cosmic awareness, which makes Surfer's look like childsplay

PillarofOsiris

Regular Prime could fly out of a sun in less than a microsecond, and this Prime's been sundipped for a DAY, and has a red ring with all the shields he can make.

He flies right out of the sun, he'd probably be alright.

And how much energy would it take Galactus to teleport a sun? Red Stars are usually BIG. So, I think the effort it would take would end up weakening Galactus more than Prime in this case.

-Pr-
Not if Galactus uses his Cosmic awareness, which makes Surfer's look like childsplay

They aren't fighting in the Marvel Universe though, and information about Kryptonians doesn't exist in Marvel either. He'd have no point of reference, imo.

D_Dude1210
They aren't fighting in the Marvel Universe though, and information about Kryptonians doesn't exist in Marvel either. He'd have no point of reference, imo.

Cosmic awareness...! >_<

-Pr-
Cosmic awareness...! >_<

What?

Naija boy
smh...Galactus could simply mentally hold prime i place while doing the above. Moreover seeing as he has teleported an actual galaxy before then a red sun wouldhardly be a problem. And no it wouldnt weaken Galactus more than prime, lulz

D_Dude1210
What?

Cosmics Awareness doesn't need a point of reference. It would just tell him what's what the minute he needs it. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Cosmics Awareness doesn't need a point of reference. It would just tell him what's what the minute he needs it. stick out tongue

I don't agree. shrug

That's my personal opinion though.

D_Dude1210
I don't agree. shrug

That's my personal opinion though.

It's a level of omniscience, why would it be limited to what exists in the Marvel Universe?

PillarofOsiris
smh...Galactus could simply mentally hold prime i place while doing the above. Moreover seeing as he has teleported an actual galaxy before then a red sun wouldhardly be a problem. And no it wouldnt weaken Galactus more than prime, lulz

I didn't say it would weaken him to the point of being an invalid. But being in a red sun for ONE INSTANT with a red ring's shields, isn't doing shit to Prime. And how can he hold Prime there? Prime's been massively powered up when a sun ray hit his finger. In this case he's been sitting in the center of the sun for a DAY. He has shields up and those can block any red sunlight hitting him for as long as it takes. And he has the power gem.

Naija boy
Im pretty sure CA doesnt need a point of reference but even if it did im pretty sure in the rules it states that characters abilities work as they would in their home universes regardless so there really isnt any reason it shouldnt work.

-Pr-
It's a level of omniscience, why would it be limited to what exists in the Marvel Universe?

My point was that he does have a point of reference. The entire MU.

Im pretty sure CA doesnt need a point of reference but even if it did im pretty sure in the rules it states that characters abilities work as they would in their home universes regardless so there really isnt any reason it shouldnt work.

I know.

PillarofOsiris
How is Galactus going to hold him somewhere when the same guy PUNCHED his way out of the Phantom Zone (without being sundipped for a day, and having the benefit of a red power ring and the power gem)?

D_Dude1210
My point was that he does have a point of reference. The entire MU.

I know.

Ok... Now, I'm confused...! O_o What're you trying to say?

D_Dude1210
How is Galactus going to hold him somewhere when the same guy PUNCHED his way out of the Phantom Zone (without being sundipped for a day, and having the benefit of a red power ring and the power gem)?

By being far more powerful than him. :-/

-Pr-
Ok... Now, I'm confused...! O_o What're you trying to say?

I'm just messing with you, in all honesty.

I just hate when people bring weakness exploitation in to debates.

Naija boy
I didn't say it would weaken him to the point of being an invalid. But being in a red sun for ONE INSTANT with a red ring's shields, isn't doing shit to Prime. And how can he hold Prime there? Prime's been massively powered up when a sun ray hit his finger. In this case he's been sitting in the center of the sun for a DAY. He has shields up and those can block any red sunlight hitting him for as long as it takes.

smh...i mean seriously? Galactus would embarass the shields of a red ring and incinerate the ring itself for good measure. Oh and if Galactus doesnt want prime to move he just molecularly manips him in place. Prime beig in the sun isnt going to mean squat here. The amp itself is really ambiguous and to think it would amp him to such a degree where he would be taking out a non-jobbing galactus is nonsensical.

Galactus disperses primes molecules, blasts him to bits, drains his solar energy, mindrapes him, bfrs him to another dimension, teleports a red sun into him, teleports im into a red sun, etc etc

Superstrength,eye beams, emoness,and freeze breath is not beating galactus. end of story

PillarofOsiris
"The amp itself is really ambiguous"

Just like Galactus's actual power level in 95% of all of his appearances.

Reality shattering punches, amped by a sundip, a red ring, and the power gem are going to hurt Galactus. Galactus has jobbed to characters a LOT weaker than this.

illadelph12
I'm just messing with you, in all honesty.

I just hate when people bring weakness exploitation in to debates.

Smh...

-Pr-
Originally posted by illadelph12
Smh...

Quiet hater.

Naija boy
Indeed his power level is ambiguous sometimes. its a good thing he has actual definitive feats of power however when well satiated to give us a good gauge of what he can do unlike primes "sundip amp"

He has shattered reality with a physical manifestationof it to punch, a red ring means squat, a sundip means squat (the energy from that will be drained instantly anyways not that it would matter). the power gem useful but cant counter any of Gs literally infinite abilities

Galactus haas jobbed to a bunch of characters true...... but Good thing he will be fighting to full potential here and wont be jobbing.

illadelph12
Quiet hater.

Smh... x4

PillarofOsiris
You seem to not know who SBP even is. He's taken a blast that destroyed a UNIVERSE (again, with no power gem or sundip). He's fought beings who are clearly more powerful than Galactus (such as the Anti-Monitor for one thing, or Mr. Mxy for another...and yes, I know there were circumstances). I've seen a few ambiguous instances of Galactus destroying a galaxy. I'm not saying he can't do so, but you're the one talking about feats.

But to clarify, I've never said SBP wins this fight, I was only replying to your claim that teleporting a red sun onto Prime kills him here. Which was clearly wrong for many different reasons. And to your claim that Prime can't hurt Galactus here, which again, is obviously wrong. But that's what I've come to expect from this site, where anything Marvel is automatically >>>>>>>> anything DC.

PillarofOsiris
And one other thing if you think Galactus stomps so badly, and is so much more powerful than Prime here, why do you feel the need to use the Red Sun weakness against Prime, when by your logic, big G's raw power should be able to get the win?

bbrem123
ok so he has the power gem?....he should physically be to much for galactus here...but big g has any other ways to deal with him

Naija boy
You seem to not know who SBP even is. He's taken a blast that destroyed a UNIVERSE (again, with no power gem or sundip). He's fought beings who are clearly more powerful than Galactus (such as the Anti-Monitor for one thing, or Mr. Mxy for another...and yes, I know there were circumstances). I've seen a few ambiguous instances of Galactus destroying a galaxy. I'm not saying he can't do so, but you're the one talking about feats.

But to clarify, I've never said SBP wins this fight, I was only replying to your claim that teleporting a red sun onto Prime kills him here. Which was clearly wrong for many different reasons. And to your claim that Prime can't hurt Galactus here, which again, is obviously wrong. But that's what I've come to expect from this site, where anything Marvel is automatically >>>>>>>> anything DC.

NO, i know who SBP is. IVe read IC,sinestro corps war and his appearances in the legion. Your simply making nonsensical claims and arguments, and when they get refuted, instead of defending them you swithch to bitching about Marvel being greater than DC o this forum or some other rubbish. Logical arguments are superior to whining any day of the week in terms of debates im afraid. Prime fighting Mr mxy and the antimonitor is nice, but unless u explain to us how his tactics in those battles would relate to this fight then mentioing them is just more of the empty posting you hve been doing for a while now. lol ambiguous instances of galactus destroying a galaxy? ambiguous in what way? or are u just throwing out words that u think look good on the screen? Furthermore, SBP can definitely be hurt by less than universe busting blasts so while that is a nice feat, it doesnt put him beyond Galactus range. Not to mention that feat which has to do with durability still doesnt provide a counter for many of the vast ways in which Galactus wins this, and the ones i mentioned were just off the top of my head.

You didnt show why Galactus teleporting a sun into prime was wrong. not even close so dont kid yourself. Moreover i didnt claim that Prime cant hurt Galactus if Galactus just sits there and takes his attacks. but rather that in a fight in which Galactus was actually trying to actively fight back, he would make quick work of him. You instead appealed to Galactus's jobbing to characters weaker than prime as if that has some kind of significance in a fight where the full potential rule is in effect.

....smh

GRIMNIR
Galactus will eat Superboy and still be hungry

Naija boy
And one other thing if you think Galactus stomps so badly, and is so much more powerful than Prime here, why do you feel the need to use the Red Sun weakness against Prime, when by your logic, big G's raw power should be able to get the win?

I mentioned other ways in which Galactus would win. Jeez, are u even reading my posts? He has other methods that are just as easy.

-Pr-
Smh... x4

Sym.

keiththegreat
NO, i know who SBP is. IVe read IC,sinestro corps war and his appearances in the legion. Your simply making nonsensical claims and arguments, and when they get refuted, instead of defending them you swithch to bitching about Marvel being greater than DC o this forum or some other rubbish. Logical arguments are superior to whining any day of the week in terms of debates im afraid. Prime fighting Mr mxy and the antimonitor is nice, but unless u explain to us how his tactics in those battles would relate to this fight then mentioing them is just more of the empty posting you hve been doing for a while now. lol ambiguous instances of galactus destroying a galaxy? ambiguous in what way? or are u just throwing out words that u think look good on the screen? Furthermore, SBP can definitely be hurt by less than universe busting blasts so while that is a nice feat, it doesnt put him beyond Galactus range. Not to mention that feat which has to do with durability still doesnt provide a counter for many of the vast ways in which Galactus wins this, and the ones i mentioned were just off the top of my head.

You didnt show why Galactus teleporting a sun into prime was wrong. not even close so dont kid yourself. Moreover i didnt claim that Prime cant hurt Galactus if Galactus just sits there and takes his attacks. but rather that in a fight in which Galactus was actually trying to actively fight back, he would make quick work of him. You instead appealed to Galactus's jobbing to characters weaker than prime as if that has some kind of significance in a fight where the full potential rule is in effect.

....smh

How old are you?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Superboy Prime only RFBed a very injured, severely weakened version of the Anti-Monitor and in the case of my name sake, the writer of that ish did no research into Post-Crisis 5D Imps (and even ignoring that, it was an alt version of Zatanna who did the actual damage and such to the captured Mxy and Zatanna has been shown to be able to take on Cosmic Aspects by herself, i.e. The Rogue Time Tailor).

And why have I been the only one to bring up that if Prime loses the Red Ring he's seriously boned? The ring replaces the wielder's blood and heart. No ring = death for most; even if Prime is a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian, losing his most vital organ and most of his blood would cripple him in a fight, especially one of this caliber.

bbrem123
Originally posted by keiththegreat
How old are you?

weird question

TheTyrant
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime wins. Unless Galactus separates the power gem he burns out too much energy and Prime wins.

Uriel005
First of all If supes is supposed to be high herald as it is he's already supposed to be a match for the likes of surfer. Lanterns are each mid-tier heralds and Prime wrecked a shit-ton of them. Galactus would have trouble busting a seven mile thick lantern shield whereas Prime did it with negligible ease all things considered. Now your giving him a ring, a sun-dip and the power gem.... right. I've said it before Galactus is a joke now. His standard levels seem to be barely higher than surfer at times and I've been supremely disappointed in the way that he's turned out. On the other hand Prime has man-handled nearly all of PC DC which Galactus has fallen to far less than. IMO he'd fall to future Mordru with pitiful ease and Prime laughed at him.

However if we're going to go by how the characters are intended to be Prime should get wrecked despite being a beast. (when someone can beat monarch w/Atom absorbs regardless of circumstances I'd consider that to be a massive threat especially considering that far less than what he has fought have stopped other universal threats in a straight fight.)

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Beating my own dead horse here again, but the Red Lantern ring is a liability to Prime in this fight, not an asset.

psycho gundam
Prime gets to sit in the center of the sun for a day prior to the battle, and also gets the power gem from Marvel, a Red Power Ring, and gets to wear Wonder Woman's bracers. thread title is so misleading, you added way to many things too prime here.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thread title is so misleading, you added way to many things too prime here.

One thing too many in fact. The Red Lantern ring was a bad idea.

Comics Cavalade
Sun dips do not increase Pre-Crisis Kryptonians. And Prime is pretty much screwed if Galactus turns all the solar light simply off in this fight. Galactus has way too many options to lose.

Eon Blue
Prime

Mindset
Smh... lol

Nihilist
lol at Prime getting the win here facepalm.

Galactus wins.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Nihilist
lol at Prime getting the win here facepalm.

Galactus wins.

i know...people are making seem like he has the whole IG here

psycho gundam
Lets not pretend galactus wouldn't have even a scratch on him.

it's always hard to speculate what would go down when a lot of amps are added to a character who has no history of using them, but prime alone handed anti-monitor his ass (am was weaksauce compared to his coie self, but he was still a heavy hitter...and prime tooled him)

brownqk
Galan

Mindset

it's always hard to speculate what would go down when a lot of amps are added to a character who has no history of using them, but prime alone handed anti-monitor his ass (am was weaksauce compared to his coie self, but he was still a heavy hitter...and prime tooled him) AM was a *****.

Omega Vision
Prime with the Power Gem would be frightening.

But Big G still wins.

Johnny Sorrow

it's always hard to speculate what would go down when a lot of amps are added to a character who has no history of using them, but prime alone handed anti-monitor his ass (am was weaksauce compared to his coie self, but he was still a heavy hitter...and prime tooled him)

Surprise attacking an AM weakened by a galaxy-busting explosion is not impressive. It's more of a jerk move.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Prime with the Power Gem would be frightening.

But Big G still wins.

completely agree...thats about the sum of it

Comics Cavalade
Prime gets to sit in the center of the sun for a day prior to the battle, and also gets the power gem from Marvel, a Red Power Ring, and gets to wear Wonder Woman's bracers. Looking at all these power ups, the rage ring wouldn't add much. Prime's power output is greater than many many lanterns. The bracers don't add much because Prime's durability is greater than the bracers' proven durability. They would likely get split in two by Galactus easily. The sun dip means nothing to a PC Kryptonian. They didn't have that ability to amp. And the power gem also means nothing. Amping physical stats means nothing against Galactus. You need vast vast energy manipulation and matter manipulation powers to even have a prayer. Galactus traps prime in a time loop, and all the power in the universe won't get him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.