Thor Vs Wolverin in Supermans body with full knowledge and understanding of Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martial Artist
powers and no mental blocks. Logan has small man syndrome now he has big blues body.

Who wins.

Silent Master
Thor

JakeTheBank
Does Logan have carnal knowledge of Superman?

Martial Artist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Does Logan have carnal knowledge of Superman?

Well, he has entered him.

Black bolt z
So its superman with claws?

Logan doesn't need supes powers to stomp thor sneer

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Martial Artist
Well, he has entered him.

Lol.

Martial Artist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So its superman with claws?

Logan doesn't need supes powers to stomp thor sneer

No, he gets Supermans powers and about an extra 10 inches.

Silent Master
He needs something, because his normal powers didn't work.

rotiart
It's wolverine in supermans body... So I assume no claws as supermans body you know... Has no claws...

Thor wins. Wolverine wouldn't do better than Clark... In fact you just depowered kent

Martial Artist
I think the beserker rage makes Logan stronger even as Supes and Supes can beat Thor anyway. Logan also has superior hand to hand skills.

Silent Master
Wolverine is in a different body, there is no telling what if any effect beserker rage would have. Plus he isn't used to fighting wtih that powerset.

Thor wins.

Martial Artist
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wolverine is in a different body, there is no telling what if any effect beserker rage would have. Plus he isn't used to fighting wtih that powerset.

Thor wins.

I gave him a full understanding and blocks removed. The beserker rage for this thread is psychological affecting the physical and gives him the psychological edge he has always had.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha.

-Pr-
mmm

Martial Artist
Thor has no chance beserker speed blitz for the win.

Silent Master
I gave him a full understanding and blocks removed. The beserker rage for this thread is psychological affecting the physical and gives him the psychological edge he has always had.

Understanding how powers work isn't the same as having exp and Wolverine has zero exp fighting with this powerset.

Thor wins.

Martial Artist
Understanding how powers work isn't the same as having exp and Wolverine has zero exp fighting with this powerset.

Thor wins.

You're a bog Thor fan I take it. Full understanding means for the purpose of this thread a 'full' understandin and that includes skilled application in combat situations. I'm using full to mean complete, it also means a full understand of when and where to apply said powers at super speed even under beserker rage. This means Full is extremely complete as in full.

Silent Master
IOW, you know that Wolverine can't win...so you're granting him skill and exp that he doesn't actually have.

JakeTheBank
You're a bog Thor fan I take it. Full understanding means for the purpose of this thread a 'full' understandin and that includes skilled application in combat situations. I'm using full to mean complete, it also means a full understand of when and where to apply said powers at super speed even under beserker rage. This means Full is extremely complete as in full.

K.

Thor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor goes Warrior Madness, get's 10x stronger, and beats Super Wolverine into a pulp with with his far superior strength and greater raw power. Then he God Blasts him for good measure.

Martial Artist
IOW, you know that Wolverine can't win...so you're granting him skill and exp that he doesn't actually have.

No i'm giving him a full understanding of the powers and there applications, he has the skill and a superspeed brain combined now and as he can think, react and initiate at superspeed and is a master martial artist and strategist he is able to have a full application.

JakeTheBank
No i'm giving him a full understanding of the powers and there applications, he has the skill and a superspeed brain combined now and as he can think, react and initiate at superspeed and is a master martial artist and strategist he is able to have a full application.

How many times out of ten do you give Supverine the win in your own opinion?

Silent Master

Again, understanding how they work isn't the same as being able to use them effectively.... Wolverine has zero exp with the powerset and his normal fighting style doesn't make good use of Superman's abilities.

Which means that Thor wins.

Martial Artist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How many times out of ten do you give Supverine the win in your own opinion?

Well if Superman's dials go up to 11, combined with Wolverine they must go up to at least 14 think how many books a month he'd be in.
I recon beserker Supervine 6.47312 out of ten, probably.

snyper1982
powers and no mental blocks. Logan has small man syndrome now he has big blues body.

Who wins.

Why? I don't get it. Superman is far smarter, way better training, etc. What could wolvy do in supes body better than supes himself could do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.