ROTS Yoda VS Jedi Outcast Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NowYouRemember
Geonosis Arena.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. Anything goes, Kids.

NowYouRemember
1. Yoda

2. Yoda

3. Let's see...Yoda.

Plus I remember Desann handing Luke's rear to 'im on a golden platter.
And Yoda would have fun raping Desann in a very mentally sick way.

So, I see Yoda beating Luke like a rented gong.

NowYouRemember
I can see how this would stump most people. whistle

truejedi
Luke wins.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by truejedi
Luke wins.

And how?

Luke couldn't defeat Desann, but everyone here knows Yoda wouldn't have any trouble doing so.

Care to elaborate, my fine feathered friend?

truejedi
You said Outcast Luke, did you not? That is hardly the same as JA Luke.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by truejedi
You said Outcast Luke, did you not? That is hardly the same as JA Luke.

Mm...unless I am wrong, JA Luke came after Outcast Luke, and didn't Luke fight and lose to Desann in JO?

I've been smoking some crack, so I'll have to put my hobbit pipe down and check..

NowYouRemember
Yep, he was in Jedi Outcast, which was before Academy.

Mhm, Luke was different in Outcast, and this is the Luke we're talking about now - not JA Luke.

Lord Lucien
At the risk of reopening the discussion after several years, I feel compelled to say that nothing about that short duel indicates that Desann was the victor, or the superior combatant.

truejedi
1. Yes, Desann ran away. If he had been superior, he would have stayed. (remember, he was in his OWN warehouse, surrounded by his own men)

2, http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Jedi+Outcast+Book+series&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=ivns&resnum=3&biw=1345&bih=669&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&wrapid=tlif130103437329210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=406970548463802484&sa=X&ei=mDWMTdb2HMeZ0QHWkPStCw&ved=0CFcQ8wIwAA#

Jedi Outcast. Here was the confusion. Jedi Outcast the game is often called JK Luke or JK Kyle,for future threads.

NowYouRemember
I still see no evidence to point to Luke being able to defeat Grand Master Yoda at that time.

NowYouRemember
I still say Yoda stomps Luke, but not comfortably, of course.

He has an itchy ass afterwards.

Better break out the ointment, 'fore he gets those greenish-blue blisters on his backside. stick out tongue

truejedi
Originally posted by NowYouRemember
I still see no evidence to point to Luke being able to defeat Grand Master Yoda at that time.

Jedi Outcast is a book in Fate of the JEdi Series. By saying Outcast Luke, you are saying FOTJ luke. FOTJ Luke wipes the floor with Yoda.

JK LUke is what you are trying to say.

NowYouRemember
Mm.

Yes.

JK Luke gets beat down.

NowYouRemember
I say this one is close, 'Gents.

RE: Blaxican
stfu.

truejedi
we have gotten less, well, polite with our rejection of new people. This guy seems ok.

I guess we should explain. It is confusing, because this is called a debate forum, but we haven't had a real debate in years. Sorry, but we are lame like that.

Nephthys
You guys are pretty lame, it must be said.

truejedi
You are lame too, and I forget you are a boy a lot cause you have girly cat pictures as your sig all the time...

Nephthys
Dunt Cair. I'm secure enough in my manhood that I can flaunt my femininity at will. You wish you were that manly.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dunt Cair. I'm secure enough in my manhood that I can flaunt my femininity at will. You wish you were that manly.

Damn straight. smokin'

But yeah, it's fine, fellas. I had friends that have come and gone here in years past, that used to debate here often.

I could tell something had changed, though.

Most of ya'll seem pretty intelligent so if yer ever up for a good debate, I'm always down for that. big grin wink

plo koon 3745
hey cat dude you are NOT manly, anyway, luke is the chosen ones son also yoda isnt realy that could just cause hes fast

Nephthys
B1tch, you doubt my manliness? The list of reasons I'm ****ing manly is so long, the only surface large enough to right 'em on is my dick!

Which I shall now use to cockslap you through the internet.

Slash_KMC
I agree with the troll.

truejedi
wait, I always forget DE is a dude.. my bad man.

Nephthys
I can't believe you still make that mistake. Obviously we should sex so I can prove to you how man I am.

NowYouRemember
I can't believe you still make that mistake. Obviously we should sex so I can prove to you how man I am.

laughing

Nephthys
Everyone should gaze upon my vagina. It is moist and warm and makes you long for the place of your genesis.

HARK, A FREUD APPROACHES!

truejedi
hot. I always knew.

Sidenote:

Ever read Hwang's M. Butterfly?

Slash_KMC
Everyone should gaze upon my vagina. It is moist and warm and makes you long for the place of your genesis.

HARK, A FREUD APPROACHES!

ti-ts or gtfo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.