Odin (Destroyer armor) vs DOV Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who takes it ?

TricksterPriest
So the Destroyer as used by Odin against the Celestials against the power of the Rock of Eternity and most of Earth's magic?

Does he get the rest of asgard too?

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So the Destroyer as used by Odin against the Celestials against the power of the Rock of Eternity and most of Earth's magic?

Does he get the rest of asgard too? Yes to both.

TricksterPriest
I'm going with the guy who managed to hold off Spectre. stick out tongue

bbrem123
I'm going with the guy who managed to hold off Spectre. stick out tongue

not surprised...DC for life....am i right? no expression

TricksterPriest
Oh yes. And Spectre>Celestials. Hell, Spectre killed skyfathers left and right during DOV. Hell, he killed Nabu. That's more than the destroyer ever managed. And Captain Marvel held him off for quite awhile.

quanchi112
Oh yes. And Spectre>Celestials. Hell, Spectre killed skyfathers left and right during DOV. Hell, he killed Nabu. That's more than the destroyer ever managed. And Captain Marvel held him off for quite awhile. The 4th host would easily destroy dov Spectre. Nabu also wanted to die which isn't the same thing as actively trying to win. Context.

Nihilist
Oh yes. And Spectre>Celestials. Hell, Spectre killed skyfathers left and right during DOV. Hell, he killed Nabu. That's more than the destroyer ever managed. And Captain Marvel held him off for quite awhile. So you dont think the Celestials Odin faced wouldnt be able to kill Nabu?

iceman24567
Going with Marvel

TricksterPriest
Nihilist: in a word, no.

Nihilist
Nihilist: in a word, no. I call bulshit on your stance smile

quanchi112
Nihilist: in a word, no. Do you know who the Celestials are ?

TricksterPriest
Nihilist: Show me the Celestials holding off an abstract.

quanchi112
Nihilist: Show me the Celestials holding off an abstract. Show me Nabu holding off an abstract.

Nihilist
Nihilist: Show me the Celestials holding off an abstract. They have never faced a abstract as far as i know to judge, iirc they pwnd the Goblyn force that stomped the Phoenix force and Galactus.

TricksterPriest
Wasn't there something hinky about that? Did they have prep?

Nihilist
Wasn't there something hinky about that? Did they have prep? Not that i remember, but i my be wrong though.

Black bolt z
Odin

zeel
the raw power this version of cap had was insane. Im siding with marvel.

guy222
odin destroyer

Slaanesh
Odin

Comics Cavalade
On the surface, CM seems like he is more powerful but, He burned out didn't he? Odin could likely just out last CM's massive power.

quanchi112
Odin wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Comics Cavalade
On the surface, CM seems like he is more powerful but, He burned out didn't he? Odin could likely just out last CM's massive power.

He burned out against an insane Spectre trying to destroy all the magic on earth. That's better than Odin vs. the Celestials.

SquallX
Originally posted by zeel
the raw power this version of cap had was insane. Im siding with marvel.

Which Marvel. whistle

tross
Odin wins . Also DOV Spectre would get wrecked against The Celestials .

Prep-Man
Marvel.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Prep-Man
The guy from Marvel.

Newjak
He burned out against an insane Spectre trying to destroy all the magic on earth. That's better than Odin vs. the Celestials. Spectre is one of if not the most inconsistent character you can imagine. His power level fluctuates so bad because his power ties directly to God's will for him.

Sometimes he is LT level other times I wouldn't put him above Trans level.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Comics Cavalade

Yes, and it had nothing to do with the Spectre. His magical form was simply not made to handle that much energy.

BattleMage
Odin (Destroyer armor)

quanchi112
He burned out against an insane Spectre trying to destroy all the magic on earth. That's better than Odin vs. the Celestials. No, because the Spectre was facing skyfathers while the Celestials weren't even phased by them whereas spectre was looking bad against shazam minus the magic absorption.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Newjak
Spectre is one of if not the most inconsistent character you can imagine. His power level fluctuates so bad because his power ties directly to God's will for him.

Sometimes he is LT level other times I wouldn't put him above Trans level.

Considering what he was up against, and considering how much damage he caused, pull the other one. roll eyes (sarcastic) Inconsistent at times? Maybe. But lowballing what he did in DOV is rediculous.

SpiritStalker
Marvel had some serious magic power here I don't think Odin can cut it. He's below Celestial level and Spectre should surpass them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin. Hard.

JakeTheBank
DoV CM was a powerhouse, but keeping in mind that Spectre was already drained due to his constant war on magic, and once he had regained his energy managed to depower Captain Marvel himself under his own power (which is a huge feat considering he didn't merely trick him into running into his own thunderbolt), I think Odin + Destroyer Armor is a good match for him.

TricksterPriest
Odin can run out of gas. Spectre......doesn't.

JakeTheBank

He did, though. He needed Eclipso to save him and help him recooperate. His non-stop war on magic had taken its toll, as did DoV CM's beat down.

Johnny Sorrow

Spectre runs out of gas. He is not directly powered by the Presence.

quanchi112
Odin can run out of gas. Spectre......doesn't. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He did, though. He needed Eclipso to save him and help him recooperate. His non-stop war on magic had taken its toll, as did DoV CM's beat down. Nicely done. I see he was corrected just a post later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.