Captain Britain vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor has no hammer. Fight is to the death.

zopzop
laughing

Thor 10/10.

Q99
Gonna go with the Thorster.

JakeTheBank
Thor.

OneDumbG0
This ain't a cakewalk for Thor.

I was also under the impression that Captain Britain's gotten upgrades over the past several years.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

I was also under the impression that Captain Britain's gotten upgrades over the past several years.

Upgrades that hurt him as much as they help him.

Sin I AM
meh..........he's like a magical version of Gladiator

BigSid

Yes, his strength is tied to his confidence and emotions like Sin said, like a magical version of Glads.

Paul Cornell the writer of MI:13 says he sees him like Captain Marvel a hero formed from Magic.

I don't think he would take a majority against Thor but hand to hand only, I think he would give a decent account of him self if he were feeling determined.

OneDumbG0
^ mhmm

Doesn't seem like much of a handicap.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins but Britain got a large upgrade apparently. Not much in the way of feats unfortunately.

Johnny Sorrow
^ mhmm

The thing is Gladiator has a base amount of strength that fluctuates according to his confidence. CB's powers literally goes from overpowering Dukes of Hell in their own realms to getting papercuts depending on his emotional state.

Sin I AM
^ mhmm

its not really, he's sorta a cross between gladiator and captain marvel, sans magic lightning......if writers knew what to do with him he'd be ATLEAST MID HERALD

TricksterPriest
Didn't Britain get a gigantic upgrade in the form of Excalibur?

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Didn't Britain get a gigantic upgrade in the form of Excalibur?

Faiza Hussain is the new Excalibur. Britain died and was remade by Merlin; he only used Excalibur against the magic Super-Skrull.

TricksterPriest
I hate retcons. doh

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I hate retcons. doh

What retcon? It's not like Brian can't wield the sword anymore, it just has a different owner now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.