Grand Kaiser & G.O.D VS Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
Fight takes place out in space, Jedah is set far enough apart from them to give him a lil prep.

Grand Kaiser, a literal infinitely powerful mecha-like being from the Hyper Dimension...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110212174960/capcomdatabase/images/thumb/5/55/TechRKaiser.png/420px-TechRKaiser.png

and G.O.D, an omniscient super computer...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110118225530/capcomdatabase/images/c/c2/CyberbotsGOD.png

attempt to take out Jedah (Jedah as we know him in his weakened state).

Who will win?

Super Marie 64
You will have to provide more information on the characters than that.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Super Marie 64
You will have to provide more information on the characters than that.

What more info do you need? G.Kaiser is a brawling robot (in a DBZ sense) who has pool of infinite power gained by being linked to the Hyper Dimension.

G.O.D (Ganglions of Omniscient Disrupter) is a super all knowing computer that creates weapons designed to kill specific targets. Whatever they may be.

Super Marie 64
So neither has a soul. The omniscient one is a super computer that can likely upload her knowledge into Grand Kaiser and design a weapon that she know will destroy Jedah, which she then gives to Grand Kaiser who will probably not even need it.

To top it all, both robots will know exactly what Jedah does, before even he does.

No End N Site
So neither has a soul. The omniscient one is a super computer that can likely upload her knowledge into Grand Kaiser and design a weapon that she know will destroy Jedah, which she then gives to Grand Kaiser who will probably not even need it.

To top it all, both robots will know exactly what Jedah does, before even he does.

If it were that easy, I wouldn't have made the thread.

I doubt GOD would completely understand what Jedah is since Jedah comes from another dimension (Makai/Hell) not even present in her own verse. I doubt she could make a weapon to affect a soul. Omniscience means you know everything in the world there is to know. Since spiritual, demonic, and magical powers are not present in her world, I don't think tech can help her understand it.

Grand Kaiser has infinite power that would destroy Jedah's body. Jedah can revive from being vaporized. He has reality warpin powers, interdimensional teleportataion and other abilities that neither of his enemies have.

And to even the playin field even more, GOD's battery is teenage girl and Kaiser's pilot is a kid.

Super Marie 64
You'd be surprised the kind of threads I've seen you and others do on this forum.

So it is an infinite loop. He can infinitely destroy Jedah and Jedah can infinitely recreate himself.

Also, omniscient means knowing everything. It's not a word limited to your world, unlike omnipotence which is a multi-purpose word. If her powers are for whatever reason restricted, then she is not omniscient.

For that matter, why say she is omniscient when you are asked what kind of character she is, when you intend to make a case for that she does in fact not know everything?

She basically know nothing, then, since the only thing she need to know is Jedah and she can not know him, meaning she can not design a weapon against him, meaning she is useless.

So this fight is between Grand Kaiser and Jedah. Since Jedah can infinitely reconstruct himself, and Kaiser can keep attacking forever, you get a stalemate since Kaiser can just keep shooting.

Frisky Dingo

Also, omniscient means knowing everything. It's not a word limited to your world, unlike omnipotence which is a multi-purpose word. If her powers are for whatever reason restricted, then she is not omniscient.

That isn't necessarily true. Omniscience and the other 2 Os R not capable on nonsense. Knowing everything about that which has never existed and never will exist is equated 2 nonsense.

She basically know nothing, then, since the only thing she need to know is Jedah and she can not know him, meaning she can not design a weapon against him, meaning she is useless.

That is not entirely true, either. Omniscience, which is N her name, can still B used 2 simply state that G.O.D is very intelligent and given what she has already created with her knowledge of the universe and it's tech, she's far from useless. And 2 B completely honest, from what I remember, she isn't really a "knower of everything". She is just capable of perceiving any threat and dominating it. I could B wrong but that's how I remember it.

Anyway, enuff with the distractions. As 4 the thread, more ground rules need 2 B placed. With Jedah not being able 2 die and his various other abilities, he will eventually take Junpei and Arieta's soul's or BFR his foes, completely. If the stipulation is added where Jedah is able 2 die win Dstroyed, I C him losing N his weakened form.

Super Marie 64
Too many and too outright ridiculous, stupid abbreviation and numbers. Translate that into proper English and I might discuss linguistics with you. If you can't be arsed with writing properly when trying to "educate" someone in the English language, then I can't be arsed wasting my time on you.

You even fail with the abbreviations. I understand you, but I won't dignify your disgraceful massacre of the English language with a discussion on the matter. If you have a valid point, get back to me with some credibility in your writing.

On a related note, they aren't distractions. Her character is designed around omniscience, so the first thing needed to be done is establish just how much she knows. It's not a distraction, it's an outright necessity.

No End N Site
You'd be surprised the kind of threads I've seen you and others do on this forum.

This pretty much killed any conversation I would wanna have with you... ever. As of 2011 I stated that I was done dealin with pissy "internet personalities" on KMC (who were usually socks) and the way you responded to my bud below just made conversin with you seem like even more of a painfully annoyin endeavor.

We can pick this back up when you can get past whatever's eating you in your personal life.

Well wishes and God bless! big grinOriginally posted by Frisky Dingo

Anyway, enuff with the distractions. As 4 the thread, more ground rules need 2 B placed. With Jedah not being able 2 die and his various other abilities, he will eventually take Junpei and Arieta's soul's or BFR his foes, completely. If the stipulation is added where Jedah is able 2 die win Dstroyed, I C him losing N his weakened form.

Lulz, she goes very hard on you without even knowin why you type like that. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to ask before going total Nazi snob, but...this is the interwbz.

That's what I had intended. What would be the point of addin the dude in the thread and he can't die? So I take it your vote goes to the duo from the Mecha genre.

Super Marie 64
Bewitching.

No End N Site
Sure thing. Bye now!

Super Marie 64
You had to say it, didn't you? We were on the topic of pissy internet personalities, so why not. You judge others according to yourself, as they say.

No End N Site
I said good bye!

Super Marie 64
So why are you still here, if you intended to leave a post ago?

No End N Site
Ummm....I made the thread.

http://content.answcdn.com/main/content/img/McGrawHill/SignLanguage/f0079-02.gif

'You' are leaving. Your shitty attitude is no longer allowed on the premisses.

Super Marie 64
Enthralling that you think you hold that kind of authority. I have every right to remain and you no power to disallow me in this thread. There's no rule, not forum nor section, that give you this authority. I am waiting for your friend to speak for himself, since I assume he can do so.

I am also waiting for others to involve themselves in the discussion and see if I can hold a constructive discussion with them. With some luck, they will know and share more about the characters than what will help them build a case for their personal stand on the topic.

You realize of course that it is your attitude that's holding the thread back, and not mine. I am here to discuss, while you ain't. You're here right now in an attempt to keep me from being present.

When you're ready to hold a mature, civil discussion, I'm right here waiting. In the meantime, I'm crossing my fingers someone will come by and discuss with me.

No End N Site
So you can not see that I was jokin? I'm well aware of my authoritah and I know I can't make you leave. However, no normal human being is going to wanna engage someone in a back and forth who seems like they have a Hum Bug up their ass.

Fa'reel

Super Marie 64
Yet many have. For four years and almost 13k posts. I suppose there is something very charismatic about me and my hum bug stuffed ass.

No End N Site
Yet many have. For four years and almost 13k posts. I suppose there is something very charismatic about me and my hum bug stuffed ass.

Hence I said "Normal" human being. Seein as how KMC is made of of 99.9% freaks and weirdos, you spent 4 long years fightin with people who enjoy the abuse.

Either that, or you weren't as much of the Le Douche to them as you are to me. Have we met before? I gotta ask, cuz I aint been here long enough to reach DSZ and C Master status.

Super Marie 64
Not at all. You are just so much easier than the rest of them.

You just insulted the whole community and stomach to question my attitude? Graceful. All I did was question various threads. I've never "abused" you, for the record.

And you've been here almost as long as I have.

Darkstorm Zero
Hows about this, both of you stop? You've both derailed the topic as it stands.

Now, I have no knowlege on Kaiser or G.O.D. but I do have some on Jedah, so I'm not going to engage this debate, especially with the specifics thats been set, and what i've already read here...

Frisky Dingo
I'm just going 2 ignore her and her rudeness towards me all 2gether. I've even lost the spirit 2 even try Xplain Y I type the way I do 2 her.

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hows about this, both of you stop? You've both derailed the topic as it stands.

Now, I have no knowlege on Kaiser or G.O.D. but I do have some on Jedah, so I'm not going to engage this debate, especially with the specifics thats been set, and what i've already read here...

I say Jedah would lose as it stands since the stips have Jedah dying if obliterated. I think they have the power 2 destroy him B4 he can make a meaningful move.

Tha C-Master
Aaahhh... love.

Super Marie 64
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I'm just going 2 ignore her and her rudeness towards me all 2gether. I've even lost the spirit 2 even try Xplain Y I type the way I do 2 her.

I say Jedah would lose as it stands since the stips have Jedah dying if obliterated. I think they have the power 2 destroy him B4 he can make a meaningful move.

Your writing is absolutely ridiculous. So is the notion that you think it'd be for my sake you'd explain why your writing is terrible.
I don't care what way you write, I just won't discuss linguistics with you. If your writing will not change, neither will that. So simple. That it leaves you butthurt is not my problem.

I agree though. Jedah loses, despite her not being omniscient. G.O.D is redundant in this battle.

Tha C-Master
I think he uses his phone or something. While I prefer full typed out sentences, I can see why he does it to some extent.

Super Marie 64
And here I thought he had a legitimate excuse, like a mental disorder or something. Either way, I don't dicuss linguistics with someone who does not write properly.

It's just wrong, like macaronies and cheese.

Tha C-Master
You don't like Mac n' Cheese?

Super Marie 64
I have never tried it. All I know is that my liking for cheese is limited and that I see no Earthly business in combining the two. I do not deny it might be delicious, but it's unholy.

No End N Site
Not at all. You are just so much easier than the rest of them.

You just insulted the whole community and stomach to question my attitude? Graceful. All I did was question various threads. I've never "abused" you, for the record.

And you've been here almost as long as I have.

Or you really just wanna jump my bones.

Again, I was jokin'....No I wasn't, everyone on KMC, but me, is a freak and weirdo. I meant that.

Time flies doesn't it? Didn't even notice.

Super Marie 64
I treat you no differently than I would anyone else. You're not that important. I have not treated you with any disrespect throughout this thread though. If you took my comments to your friend personal, that is unfortunate, but he is not you.

You called people "pissing Internet personalities" and speak of these personalities in a negative manner. Sorry, you fall under the category of weirdo as well. It just ain't decent. The way you condemn a whole community, the prejudice, it just ain't proper.

Should we go back to the topic perhaps, or do you still not talk to me?

No End N Site
I treat you no differently than I would anyone else. You're not that important. I have not treated you with any disrespect throughout this thread though. If you took my comments to your friend personal, that is unfortunate, but he is not you.

You called people "pissing Internet personalities" and speak of these personalities in a negative manner. Sorry, you fall under the category of weirdo as well. It just ain't decent. The way you condemn a whole community, the prejudice, it just ain't proper.

Should we go back to the topic perhaps, or do you still not talk to me?

I found this, "You'd be surprised the kind of threads I've seen you and others do on this forum.", to be a tad bit unnecessary. What you said to Frisk, just added to it. Not even 5 posts in and you have 2 personal problems. "Daz nah cool."

I called you a "pissy Internet personality" for what I addressed above. Then you let me know you've been watchin me make threads. You clearly have a problem with how I make threads before we even interacted with one another.

Mi'lady, I never said I wouldn't talk to you, I just asked you to leave.

Super Marie 64
Originally posted by No End N Site
This pretty much killed any conversation I would wanna have with you

Interpreted that as if you had, or have no interest in holding a conversation with me.

I found this, "You'd be surprised the kind of threads I've seen you and others do on this forum.", to be a tad bit unnecessary. What you said to Frisk, just added to it. Not even 5 posts in and you have 2 personal problems. "Daz nah cool."

I called you a "pissy Internet personality" for what I addressed above. Then you let me know you've been watchin me make threads. You clearly have a problem with how I make threads before we even interacted with one another.

Ma'lady, I never said I wouldn't talk to you, I just asked you to leave.

You came to a very rapid and independant conclusion on what I meant with what I wrote. You never cared to ask why I wrote as I did, so the blame is on you for taking offense.

My opinions on your threads is that bunches of them have been very one-sided, which is how I view this one as well. It was merely a reply to your comment on you would've never made the thread if that was the case.

Tha C-Master
Jumping bones? You two are hitting it off... stick out tongueOriginally posted by Super Marie 64
I have never tried it. All I know is that my liking for cheese is limited and that I see no Earthly business in combining the two. I do not deny it might be delicious, but it's unholy. I don't eat cheese either, though most mix it with their mac.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Jumping bones? You two are hitting it off... stick out tongue

Sorry it's the 1st thing that came to mind lol. But can't you just tell when some one wants to rip your clothes off make love to you? I'm sure you know. laughing out loud Originally posted by Super Marie 64
Interpreted that as if you had, or have no interest in holding a conversation with me.

You came to a very rapid and independant conclusion on what I meant with what I wrote. You never cared to ask why I wrote as I did, so the blame is on you for taking offense.

My opinions on your threads is that bunches of them have been very one-sided, which is how I view this one as well. It was merely a reply to your comment on you would've never made the thread if that was the case.

I should have been more specific. I didn't (don't) wanna debate with you ever again. Doesn't mean we can't shoot the shit every now and then.

I don't need to know why you don't like how I do threads. I just know that you don't and you brought it to my attention in a very blatant way. Was what you said really called for?

In my entire time of being here I have made about 20 VS threads. No more 5 are spite and about 2 of the 5 are spite out of ignorance and not intentional. Like when I 1st joined. So, where's the bunches?

And how is this thread 1 sided? Clearly you are the only person to come to that conclusion.

Tha C-Master
No I don't know...

elfirrepins
EDIT: Oops said something thinking I read the whole thing when I haven't.

Frisky Dingo
I think he uses his phone or something. While I prefer full typed out sentences, I can see why he does it to some extent.

It's not just that I use my device, it's that it also has technical issues that stop me from using all the letters. So either U read what I say or U don't. It just grinds my gears win people whine about it, like N this thread. Altho, it bugs me win people whine about things they can't help, N general.

Super Marie 64
It's not just that I use my device, it's that it also has technical issues that stop me from using all the letters. So either U read what I say or U don't. It just grinds my gears win people whine about it, like N this thread. Altho, it bugs me win people whine about things they can't help, N general.

You abbreviate words like "you", "in", "too", "to", "ex". The words you have abbreviated, you have used all the letters for in your latest post and all posts before it. You have used ALL the letters that you imply you're impaired to do.

Let me guess? The device you write from don't allow you to put certain letters in a certain order, which as result impair your vocabulary? You should've sticked to just "cellphone" or an extreme case of "dyslexia" because things just got more ridiculous, not less.

Take a look at "Dstroyed" for example. A word that your device disallowed in your first post, but allowed in another in the form of "destroy". I suppose it thinks in past-tense and present as well. Do you have a sentinent phone? Can I have one?

My statment stands. I will not discuss linguistics with you. It's like kicking a dead horse angrily. It's just not right.

If you want to discuss linguistics with me, buy yourself a computer or start writing properly.

Also, "when" is not spelled "win". I know your device can spell that, so I thought I'd enlighten you, the man behind the keys.

Tha C-Master
You two are funny.

Super Marie 64
I aim to please.

Tha C-Master
I am very pleased.

Frisky Dingo
You abbreviate words like "you", "in", "too", "to", "ex". The words you have abbreviated, you have used all the letters for in your latest post and all posts before it. You have used ALL the letters that you imply you're impaired to do.

Let me guess? The device you write from don't allow you to put certain letters in a certain order, which as result impair your vocabulary? You should've sticked to just "cellphone" or an extreme case of "dyslexia" because things just got more ridiculous, not less.

Take a look at "Dstroyed" for example. A word that your device disallowed in your first post, but allowed in another in the form of "destroy". I suppose it thinks in past-tense and present as well. Do you have a sentinent phone? Can I have one?

My statment stands. I will not discuss linguistics with you. It's like kicking a dead horse angrily. It's just not right.

If you want to discuss linguistics with me, buy yourself a computer or start writing properly.

Also, "when" is not spelled "win". I know your device can spell that, so I thought I'd enlighten you, the man behind the keys.

I have 2 press certain buttons very hard N order 2 get them 2 work. I don't want 2 damage my screen an further so I try 2 use as few letters as possible. If U have a problem then don't read it. No since N bitching and moaning Bcause that won't change anything. And FYI, B4 U try 2 take sum1 2 english class, make sure U can spell correctly yurself. My phone's jacked. U don't have any Xcuses.

You two are funny.

Is she really? O wait, I C what U did there! lol

Tha C-Master
"Moaning" lol.

Super Marie 64
U don't have any Xcuses.

Neither do you. That song you sang is no excuse. It is a sympathy campaign. I am not bitching and moaning at you. You are the only one making such noises because I won't discuss linguistics with you.

On that matter, everyone can spell wrong. I am not asking for a perfect speller, I couldn't care one bit about that. I am asking for someone who write in a proper manner, which you don't.

I do no bitching. I do not moan. I do not whine, nor complain. I am simply stating that I will not discuss linguistics with you because of the way you type. It is you who keep the topic going. I am sorry, but you are in the wrong here.

Frisky Dingo
Neither do you. That song you sang is no excuse. It is a sympathy campaign. I am not bitching and moaning at you. You are the only one making such noises because I won't discuss linguistics with you.

On that matter, everyone can spell wrong. I am not asking for a perfect speller, I couldn't care one bit about that. I am asking for someone who write in a proper manner, which you don't.

I do no bitching. I do not moan. I do not whine, nor complain. I am simply stating that I will not discuss linguistics with you because of the way you type. It is you who keep the topic going. I am sorry, but you are in the wrong here.

And U'R doing it now. *SMH*Originally posted by Tha C-Master
"Moaning" lol.

Lol That is so Beavis and Butthead

Tha C-Master
So when's the wedding?

No End N Site
Wedding?! You ****!

Tha C-Master
Soon?

No End N Site
Frisky is a hoe (who needs to get a real phuckin computer), and we all know you can't turn'em into housewives.

Tha C-Master
You know you hit that.

Frisky Dingo
Frisky is a hoe (who needs to get a real phuckin computer), and we all know you can't turn'em into housewives.

Then U R an assistant hoe. And I have a PC. I just don't have the net.

Tha C-Master
Spoken like a true pimp.

Super Marie 64
Soon?

I'm an aquired taste. He'll have to get used to me first. Give him time.

Tha C-Master
He's just playing hard to get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.