Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/295232/news/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-first-details/ I expect loot of deaths from not being able to run and shoot.

RE: Blaxican
mmm

Nemesis X
We're actually given the options to take or spare the lives of the stars (no pun intended) of Resident Evil? It's interesting, yet cruel. Because I like them; Leon, Jill, Claire, and Barry will be spared. Except for Carlos and Chris. They deserve to die.

If Jill Valentine is gonna make an appearence, then that must mean the Nemesis will be making one too since he hunts her down around the beginning of the outbreak. He would make an interesting boss.

General_Iroh
When I saw the title of the article I thought "Oh sweet." When I saw SOCOM Confrontation developer Slant Six Games is currently working on the new Resi game" I vomited all over my computer screen. That's horrible, SOCOM was an awesome game series, slant six got their hands on it and butchered it. These are the last guys that need to be working on RE.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
We're actually given the options to take or spare the lives of the stars (no pun intended) of Resident Evil? It's interesting, yet cruel. Because I like them; Leon, Jill, Claire, and Barry will be spared. Except for Carlos and Chris. They deserve to die.
Kinda understand where you're coming from with Carlos, but why Chris?

Zack Fair
Because he sucks in MvC3 woot

Ridley_Prime
Well at least he was in MvsC 3, unlike Leon. stick out tongue

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Kinda understand where you're coming from with Carlos, but why Chris?

Resident Evil 5 that's why.

Ridley_Prime
What about him in RE5?

Nemesis X
What about him in RE5?

Other than the fact that they made him a steroid-addicted, near emo-tistic, jug eared wimp who cried Jill through the entire game?

In that game, they made him a stereotype of men who act like they have a minor case of down syndrom when they have steroid abuse. Like Wesker said, Chris is "so slow to catch on." If Albert didn't remove Jill's hoodie, Chris would probably just stand there thinking while the tune from Jeaprody was playing in his head.

Chris is a ragdoll, if not a badass (which he isn't). At the moment, I can't seem to recall a protagonist ever getting his/her butt kicked so many times like his.

He says that he wants to save the lives of everyone and yet after he saves Jill from Wesker's control, he didn't seem to care until she told him to move his @$$ which shows more evidence that he's out of character.

Kazenji
I'd blame the peeps who were involved with RE 5 for that.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'd blame the peeps who were involved with RE 5 for that.

Well of course those idiots should be blamed for butchering a Resident Evil character who was better off the way he was before 5. I only want to kill Chris because I want to help put him out of his misery. After what Capcom has done to him, there is no going back. And Claire would need someone to be at her side while she's sulking over the loss of her brother and hopefully we can get Steve Burnside's corpse out of her closet and now I'm just derailing from the subject but I was serious about putting him out of his misery. He doesn't show it but deep down, his inner voice is crying out "kill me."

Kazenji
No wonder Shinji Mikami left Capcom to go and create his own company.

FinalAnswer
Interesting concept, though not sure if it will transition well.

Ridley_Prime
Other than the fact that they made him a steroid-addicted
I believe it was said that he actually disciplined himself by working out constantly and pushed his body to the very limit in preparation for his "rematch" with Wesker after Code Veronica, not because of taking steroids or any of that silly bullshit.

near emo-tistic, , jug eared wimp who cried Jill through the entire game?
Wouldn't say that makes him emo. If anyone (in their right mind) had lost a close partner of theirs whom they had known for years and thought them dead but didn't know for sure, they'd probably think/talk about them just as much. I know I would.

Your statement makes about as much sense to me as saying Leon's emo just because of the way his hair looks.

Like Wesker said, Chris is "so slow to catch on."
Not any slower than Leon was when it came to Krauser in RE4, which nearly got him killed.

Chris is a ragdoll, if not a badass (which he isn't).
Sure he is, with his background, skills, amount of endurance he has, and all.

At the moment, I can't seem to recall a protagonist ever getting his/her butt kicked so many times like his.
Not too hard for me to think of one. Beating Alexia (who Wesker ran away from) and other things he did by himself outside RE5 was rather impressive though. He's also practically the main protagonist, with being Wesker's most direct enemy, not just a protagonist.

He says that he wants to save the lives of everyone and yet after he saves Jill from Wesker's control, he didn't seem to care until she told him to move his @$$ which shows more evidence that he's out of character.
That scene can be interpreted in different ways. Always been my impression that he was hesitant about moving on at first because he was concerned about Jill's safety after all she had been through, and didn't want her to stay behind after losing her the way he did at the Spencer Estate.

Well of course those idiots should be blamed for butchering a Resident Evil character who was better off the way he was before 5.
In some ways, I can see where you're coming from now, but I still wouldn't go far enough as to say that RE5 butchered him (Wesker's another story). And for someone whom you claim gets his ass handed to him so much, he sure did pretty well in reacting to and dodging Wesker's bullets, and what not.

Zack Fair
Just to clear things up...

Leon > Chris.

Nemesis X
I believe it was said that he actually disciplined himself by working out constantly and pushed his body to the very limit in preparation for his "rematch" with Wesker after Code Veronica, not because of taking steroids or any of that silly bullshit.

The creators say he disciplined himself, his body says muscle juice. Not the speculator's fault that they made him look like a chia pet on a fridge.

Yeah and how many years has it been since her "demise?" He should've moved on and try not to dwell on the past 'cause that'll always hurt.

Leon never seemed to mope that much since after Ada's "death." He also didn't seem to dwell on it that much and (like I said before) moved on.

Yeah but at least Leon did kick Krauser's arse in the second encounter on that island and also defeated his mutated form which made him faster and more deadly to boot.

You mean the background and skills he had before he start hitting the gym and didn't come out until 2009?

My main issue with Chris is what he is now in case you forgot. I was saying that he was better off the way he was before 5. Indeed, being able to piss off Wesker is quite a feat but he did most of that outside of 5. What Chris was doing to Wesker in that game was annoying him and wasn't really pissing him off until PIS came in like unexpected herpes.

Hey, there's no large windows with a badass standing in front of them. I don't think Chris needs to worry about losing her like that again laughing out loud

Wesker was poisoned. The extra dose he received from PG67A/W was kind of messing with his eyes. Did you not see him going into first person view to show the extra dosage taking effect?

Nemesis X
I forgot to say this but during those successful quicktime events with Wesker, all that did was get Chris beat up even less. When Chris countered Wesker's finger impalement move on the plane, he got an uppercut to the face.

S_D_J

Your statement makes about as much sense to me as saying Leon's emo just because of the way his hair looks.

Wait what? Leon isn't emo?

... I thought the hair was evidence enough whistle

BTW I'll kill Leon the first chance I get in this game

Zack Fair
Originally posted by S_D_J

BTW I'll kill Leon the first chance I get in this game

I hereby disown you.

Ridley_Prime

Nemesis X
bDe_-KlZpBA

Nemesis X
Wait, if Leon gets killed off then wouldn't that mean that there would be nobody to stop Osmund Saddler and if I kill Chris, Wesker will survive and if the two villains are still alive, then wouldn't that mean that there would be a biological war between the two for world dominance? I must see this.

Impediment
So, this is going to be a Left 4 Resident Dead Evil game?

FinalAnswer
Wait, if Leon gets killed off then wouldn't that mean that there would be nobody to stop Osmund Saddler and if I kill Chris, Wesker will survive and if the two villains are still alive, then wouldn't that mean that there would be a biological war between the two for world dominance? I must see this.

Saddler's plans were laughable at best.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Impediment
So, this is going to be a Left 4 Resident Dead Evil game? yeah execept no first person.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Saddler's plans were laughable at best.

I think making the president's daughter a sleeper agent by sticking a parasite in her is deliciously evil. Of course all that wouldn't matter when the time comes for complete, global, saturation since Wesker has no use for the current petty government we have and forms his own. It's obvious Wesker would win against Saddler but still, it's interesting to see such a conflict happening.

FinalAnswer
I think making the president's daughter a sleeper agent by sticking a parasite in her is deliciously evil. Of course all that wouldn't matter when the time comes for complete, global, saturation since Wesker has no use for the current petty government we have and forms his own. It's obvious Wesker would win against Saddler but still, it's interesting to see such a conflict happening.

No, as in

Saddler's plans had an ice cube's chance in hell of working.

"Oh, I foresee complications may occur, even if I infect the president. THAT'S WHY I'LL SEND OVER GANADOES TO TERRIFY THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

HERP DE DERP DERP DERP"

Phanteros
F0S87bf8_hU Who the **** uses a Zed for a shield?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Phanteros
F0S87bf8_hU Who the **** uses a Zed for a shield?

Same person who uses a locust as a shield.

Phanteros
Same person who uses a locust as a shield. Execept getting bit once by a Zed is usually fatal.

Cyner
meeeeeh

Originally posted by Phanteros
Execept getting bit once by a Zed is usually fatal. Getting shot once is fatal?

no expression

However, I don't see the point either. They're fighting mostly zombies a meat shield wouldn't help them.

This game looks meeeeh. And I'm tired of them introducing new main characters in every ****ing game. Can we please get some closure for the 50 characters we already have?

Phanteros
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Getting shot once is fatal?

no expression
It depends where you get shot , though. You have a higher chance of coming back from getting shot than getting bit by Zed which turns you into a Zombie.

Also you expect people like Capcom to bring closure? majority of their franchise like SF and Devil May Cry barely have continuity.

Nemesis X
G7kMQeV33Xg

Nemesis X
Nearly six minutes of gameplay footage:

0wHMWfqBYaA

You might wanna check out the comments. This game is pissing off a lot of people and I don't blame them. Giving the license of a popular franchise to a company that is well known for possibly killing SOCOM isn't exactly a smart idea but hey, it's Capcom. When have we ever expected anything smart from them? They're the same greedy imbeciles who keep re-re-re-releasing games like Street Fighter IV instead of just making the new stuff DLC after all.

Kazenji
They're the same greedy imbeciles who keep re-re-re-releasing games like Street Fighter IV instead of just making the new stuff DLC after all.

Well they did after all do the same thing with the other Street Fighter games.

FinalAnswer
Uh

Why are people saying this is the end of RE?

Is this not a side title? Is Capcom not working on the main RE game for the 3DS? Does it even matter what happens with some side title game?

Also, RE died with RE5.

Kazenji
Well i have read Capcom are working on a Resident Evil 6 and they're saying its gonna be a reboot, But won't be starting from scratch like what they're doing with Devil May Cry

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/1731

Ridley_Prime
Uh

Dunno, but I've seen at least one other site of people (besides stupid old youtube) saying the same thing. I guess when one game looks different from the norm (even if it's just a spinoff), it'll always have some group of people out there waiting to shit on it, even if it looks good. Still expecting Operation Raccoon City to be a success though, with how much a hit Outbreak proved to be back then.

With it being simply a side game too as you said, anyone who thinks this will actually end Resident Evil just needs to turn in their RE fan license to the nearest trash bin, as they won't be needing it any longer...

Well i have read Capcom are working on a Resident Evil 6 and they're saying its gonna be a reboot, But won't be starting from scratch like what they're doing with Devil May Cry

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/1731
Yeah, I already made a thread for RE6.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=538174

ArtificialGlory

0wHMWfqBYaA

You might wanna check out the comments. This game is pissing off a lot of people and I don't blame them. Giving the license of a popular franchise to a company that is well known for possibly killing SOCOM isn't exactly a smart idea but hey, it's Capcom. When have we ever expected anything smart from them? They're the same greedy imbeciles who keep re-re-re-releasing games like Street Fighter IV instead of just making the new stuff DLC after all.

A tragedy indeed.

Nemesis X
Well they did after all do the same thing with the other Street Fighter games.

I was not aware of this.

Uh

Is this not a side title? Is Capcom not working on the main RE game for the 3DS? Does it even matter what happens with some side title game?

Also, RE died with RE5.

I wouldn't say this is killing off the RE franchise for good but it may ruin my expectations for this game being good.

An injury was inflicted upon Resident Evil when 5 came out but it managed to survive...sort of.

Dunno, but I've seen at least one other site of people (besides stupid old youtube) saying the same thing. I guess when one game looks different from the norm (even if it's just a spinoff), it'll always have some group of people out there waiting to shit on it, even if it looks good. Still expecting Operation Raccoon City to be a success though, with how much a hit Outbreak proved to be back then.

With it being simply a side game too as you said, anyone who thinks this will actually end Resident Evil just needs to turn in their RE fan license to the nearest trash bin, as they won't be needing it any longer...

If you think I'm hating this game for it's gameplay being different from the others, you're mistaking. I'm trying to hope for this game to be good but because of all the negativity Slant Six has been getting for past titles, it worries me and I wouldn't think this is the end of Resident Evil unless Capcom decided to quit the series and let SS own the whole thing which won't happen. I'm not worried about the franchise itself, but the game. ORC is a spin off, a sort of What If. If I thought this game was gonna kill the franchise I came to know and love, don't you think I would be raging in here like I did in MKvsDC when I thought the lack of an M rating was gonna seriously harm Mortal Kombat itself?

Ridley_Prime
I wouldn't say this is killing off the RE franchise for good but it may ruin my expectations for this game being good.

An injury was inflicted upon Resident Evil when 5 came out but it managed to survive...sort of.
In that case I agree more or less, if that's where you're coming from.

If you think I'm hating this game for it's gameplay being different from the others, you're mistaking.
I wasn't referring to you necessarily when I made my comment. Just some Resident Evil fans in general. For example, someone on another forum said this about ORC:

no expression

I'm trying to hope for this game to be good but because of all the negativity Slant Six has been getting for past titles, it worries me and I wouldn't think this is the end of Resident Evil unless Capcom decided to quit the series and let SS own the whole thing which won't happen. I'm not worried about the franchise itself, but the game. ORC is a spin off, a sort of What If. If I thought this game was gonna kill the franchise I came to know and love, don't you think I would be raging in here like I did in MKvsDC when I thought the lack of an M rating was gonna seriously harm Mortal Kombat itself?
Now, I understand your reasons for being worried about how ORC will turn out, so don't get me wrong, but when cretins like the one I quoted above say shit like that, it just makes me think less and less of the RE fanbase in general, especially those who are all like "There's no good games in the series whatsoever past RE3". They can't see things past their own nostalgic blurred vision, ****ers.

But yeah, the last part of what you said there is definitely true. stick out tongue

Resident Evil 5 didn't kill Resident Evil. resident Evil 5 is the highest grossing Resident Evil game of all time and made Capcom a shit ton of money.

It only "killed the franchise" to the hardcore fans. And, well, you guys don't matter.

General G
Resident Evil 5 didn't kill Resident Evil. resident Evil 5 is the highest grossing Resident Evil game of all time and made Capcom a shit ton of money.

It only "killed the franchise" to the hardcore fans. And, well, you guys don't matter.

QFT.

Kazenji

Nemesis X
jJBRoohdHLc

Guess it's a good thing the game's been delayed. I worried this game would suck for it looked like a get rich quick scheme but it looks like Slant Six is putting a lot of effort into this. Please don't let this suck.

I swear, if Nemesis encounters and fights William Birkin in G form, I can die a happy man.

Ridley_Prime
I'm glad it was delayed too now for same reasons. The Nemesis appearance is freakin' sweet.

Nemesis X
The Nemesis appearance is freakin' sweet.

I couldn't agree more. I'm very curious to see how the boss fight will turn out. It'll no doubt trigger when he's in his second form. He didn't seem to know the difference between S.T.A.R.S. and Umbrella Mercenaries in RE3 when that happened.

AsbestosFlaygon

0wHMWfqBYaA

facepalm

Slant Six Games does it again.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
facepalm

Slant Six Games just killed another game franchise.

Why?

Considering that, even assuming it's shitty (I am somewhat optimistic about ORC) It's a side game. It has no major impact on the franchise as a whole.

Nemesis X
Why?

Considering that, even assuming it's shitty (I am somewhat optimistic about ORC) It's a side game. It has no major impact on the franchise as a whole.

This.

Ridley_Prime
No, this is obviously gonna ruin the series forever!

Stupid people.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yes, it will.

Just like how Silent Hill was 'killed' by Climax Studios with SH: Origins.

This is the beginning of the 'death' of RE, just like SOCOM.

The horror element is completely gone in this game; it has turned from action-horror to yet-another-shooter-game in 3rd person.

Resident Evil was at its weakest when it was a survival-horror game. If you'll notice, it's only once the series started progressing toward action-adventure (In RE:4) that it started selling really well and getting great reviews.

Kazenji

The horror element is completely gone in this game; it has turned from action-horror to yet-another-shooter-game in 3rd person.

Well the franchise has to survive somehow.

AsbestosFlaygon
You see, that's the thing.

The tendency for most game franchises these days is they 'sell out' and follow the market trend.

It's understandable, but for the sake of the premise of the original game, these games are no longer what they were.
You catch my drift?

The devs were clearly targeting the masses, particularly the typical Western audience, who are (for some weird reason) die-hard fans of generic shooter games.

RE will never be the same, like it was in 1-3.
Hence, it is 'dead'.
It will never be as good a survival-horror game as it once was.

FinalAnswer
Yes, it will.

Just like how Silent Hill was 'killed' by Climax Studios with SH: Origins.

This is the beginning of the 'death' of RE, just like SOCOM.

RE5 already killed the horror element of RE, so dun know what you're talking about.

Also, Blax, the Resident Evil games on the Gamesube were well made, it's just that action games reach to a broader audience. (10 year olds)

Ridley_Prime
RE Revelations and such begs to differ, which makes the whole "Resident Evil will never be what it once was" bullshit seem even more nonsensical, especially if RE6 happens to live up to its claims/rumors about returning more to survival horror roots.

Ridley_Prime
RE5 already killed the horror element of RE, so dun know what you're talking about.
Actually, that was RE4 that did that. RE5 was just a continuation of RE4's action formula with co-op.

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/10/top-5-why-resident-evil-4-sucks/

Come at me.

-Pr-
Resident Evil was at its weakest when it was a survival-horror game. If you'll notice, it's only once the series started progressing toward action-adventure (In RE:4) that it started selling really well and getting great reviews.

IIRC the first two RE games got very strong reviews; I actually remember (though I don't know how) reading a glowing recommendation for RE2 around the time it came out.

I'm not going to argue that RE4 isn't a fantastic game; it is. I'd just also say that the first three are vewry good games in their own right, or at least they were when they came out.

Nemesis X
Actually, that was RE4 that did that. RE5 was just a continuation of RE4's action formula with co-op.

You actually have that in reverse. RE4 continued the horror but RE5 was the one that actually put it to a halt until Revelations came along.

Ridley_Prime
You actually have that in reverse. RE4 continued the horror but RE5 was the one that actually put it to a halt until Revelations came along.
No, watch the review posted and you'll see why I'm right.

Kazenji
Well RE 4 & 5 still had the horror element just it was done different.

FinalAnswer

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/10/top-5-why-resident-evil-4-sucks/

Come at me.

RE4, though survival-action, retained the creep atmosphere for most of the game, and was still capable of scaring people. (When I first saw the Garrador, I went ._. )

The idea that RE5 was even remotely creepy is lol.

-Pr-
4 & 5 were horror the way Aliens was horror.
1-3 etc were like alien.

At least thats how i see it.

Ridley_Prime
RE4, though survival-action, retained the creep atmosphere for most of the game, and was still capable of scaring people. (When I first saw the Garrador, I went ._. )

The idea that RE5 was even remotely creepy is lol.
Compared to how RE4 was originally going to be before they decided to go action...

h_5kwX0LZAc

It hardly retained the creepy atmosphere of the first three games at all, aside from the reasons in the review I posted pointed out. Despite that RE5 was even less scary, you're just blaming it for what RE4 started. lol

Originally posted by -Pr-
4 & 5 were horror the way Aliens was horror.
1-3 etc were like alien.

At least thats how i see it.
Also, this.

FinalAnswer
Compared to how RE4 was originally going to be before they decided to go action...

h_5kwX0LZAc

It hardly retained the creepy atmosphere of the first three games at all, aside from the reasons in the review I posted pointed out. Despite that RE5 was even less scary, you're just blaming it for what RE4 started. lol

Also, this.

I never said RE4 was as creepy as the earlier RE games. Nor did I deny RE4 was not at fault, it was. Comparing RE4 to Aliens is correct. Comparing RE5 to Aliens is not, however.

RE5 is more comparable to Terminator 2 in atmosphere.

Except the story sucked.

Ridley_Prime
Fair enough, although for 5's story sucking I blame the different producer(s).

Kazenji
Plus i don't think Shinji Mikami is no longer at Capcom

theres a been a few people from there thats left and started up their own development studio.

Nemesis X
No, watch the review posted and you'll see why I'm right.

The review made me facepalm but I do agree about how disappointing it was that Resident Evil was moved away from most of it's horror roots but it was successful with a few scares in 4. RE5 however had none.

Ridley_Prime
I probably wouldn't argue with that. Mostly blame Sheva.

*watches RE5 beta again and sighs*

mrdKC37DQsQ

At least with Revelations though, and possibly RE6, there's still hope as pointed out.

Nemesis X
I probably wouldn't argue with that. Mostly blame Sheva.

*watches RE5 beta again and sighs*

mrdKC37DQsQ

At least with Revelations though, and possibly RE6, there's still hope as pointed out.

I mostly blame the producer.

I can't believe they had the right idea and tossed it aside like it was nothing T-T

That's true.

Ridley_Prime
Not sure I like ORC now based on this bit of gameplay. Doesn't even feel very Resident Evil-like...

xUoY24UdEeU

But since it's just a side game, I won't hold it against the series.

Nemesis X
Call of Resident Evil: Umbrella Warfare.

Honestly, this looks boring as hell.

Impediment
Looks positively amazing!

Ridley_Prime
Hope that was sarcasm, if you were referring to the last gameplay vid I just posted. >.>

Ridley_Prime
Oh hey, Jill and other familiars are gonna be in the game's Heroes Mode Multiplayer apparently. Will take more than just a little fanservice like that for me to actually get this though, but still.. A nice touch sort of.

2ueLqA7oOGs

Nemesis X
Is it just me or does Jill look a lot like a teenager?

Ridley_Prime
Kinda I guess. Don't really mind though as long as it's not RE5 Jill.

Nemesis X
Kinda I guess. Don't really mind though as long as it's not RE5 Jill.

No argument here.

Nemesis X
k9MdVicEp_U

Ridley_Prime
I'll admit that vid kicked ass, but it's a trailer and very often they look awesome... The actual game is something else.

Nemesis X
FLNt_LCn9CA&feature=relmfu

Kazenji
Nemesis gameplay

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/nemesis-gameplay/726383

Ridley_Prime
mmm

GhkQzuM1X7w

Nemesis X
mmm

GhkQzuM1X7w

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb338/Audrey_Rankin/GIFs%20for%20Tumblr/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-im-with-twilight-on-this-one.gif

-Pr-
To clarify, Leon, Claire etc are only playable in multi-player, right?

Ridley_Prime
Yep, and the Nemesis mode is 360 exclusive in case that wasn't clear.

-Pr-
Yep, and the Nemesis mode is 360 exclusive in case that wasn't clear.

Even more reason for me not to play this game. Oh well, thanks.

Nemesis X
I knew the Nemesis Mode was gonna be a 360 exclusive but I didn't think it was gonna be DAY ONE F'ING "DLC!"

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg544/luzcyfer/Meme/fuuuu-rage-guy.png

Again, Capcom?! Really?!

LOL.

Omg dude. DLC is such a ****ing rip off these days.

Nemesis X
LOL.

Omg dude. DLC is such a ****ing rip off these days.

It's not even DLC unless you're saying the short version for Disc-Locked-Content for that's what it is. I can't believe it! They did it again! As if throwing a barrage of hate at Capcom for SFxT wasn't enough. They're still at it. This is stupid!

LTNP792ykYM

Kazenji
6/10 from Game informer for this game.

Ridley_Prime
http://www.destructoid.com/slant-six-we-know-operation-raccoon-city-has-flaws-224413.phtml

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/thread/view/7391/29008605/RE:ORC_BugGlitch_thread?pg=1

Goes to show they also didn't beta test the game at all, especially if you look through all the pages of reported bugs in the 2nd link. Already have somewhat of a feeling that Resident Evil 6 will kinda follow suit the same way, day 1 DLC bullshit aside.

Impediment
This game has been extremely disappointing, so far.

Zack Fair
Capcom's last good game was SF4 facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.