Batman vs. Superman & Wonder Woman (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
The Beyonder has dropped Batman into a dimension where he must prove himself against heroes from both the Marvel and DC universe. To aid Batman in his quest, The Beyonder will give Batman the powers and knowledge of everyone he defeats.

1. Powers are not to be multiplied. For example, if Batman beats Bullseye and makes it to the second round, you do not add Bullseye's strength/speed/stamina/durability/etc. on top of what Bruce already has... you simply get to use both characters feats/powers, knowledge and experiences in the next round. Basically, with every round, you add powers/abilities and knowledge, but you do not multiply physical stats.

2. Weapons, gear, costumes, etc. do not transfer over to the next round. For Example: If Batman beats Bullseye and makes it to the second round, Batman does not get Bullseye's adamantium... he does however, keep his own standard gear through every round.

Stips -

1. Batman gets an hour of rest between rounds.
2. Batman does not have Kryptonite.
3. This is still Batman, he can draw from other character's experience and knowledge, but his personality remains intact.
4. All the other characters have their normal personalities, but they are trying to win the fight as the typically would.
5. All characters are at current levels, at full power, have access to all of their abilities and have their standard gear unless stated otherwise.
6. KO/incapacitation is a win.

Match Order -

Round 1: Bullseye
Round 2: Spiderman
Round 3: Gambit
Round 4: Iron Fist
Round 5: She-Hulk
Round 6: Wolverine
Round 7: Black Lightning
Round 8: Nightcrawler
Round 9: Flash (Wally)
Round 10: Superman & Wonder Woman

* to elaborate further, where powers and stats are concerned, Batman will have the strength and such of strongest person he has beaten. For example, if he makes it to round 9, he would still have She-Hulk's strength. The same applies for other stats, whoever has the highest in each particular area, that's what Batman has.

** Also, if he makes it past Wolverine, he would not get the adamantium skeleton/claws because those aren't powers or abilities, they're weapons.

Does he clear it?

inimalist
what is standard gear for bullseye?

if it includes guns, he stops at 1, if not, 2

mykke
No way he gets past spiderman with only his powers and bullseyes... That's if he gets past bullseye which completely depends on what weapons bullseye has

marwash22
forgot to add a location.

- all fights start on the streets of Gotham.
- all fights start with opponents 50 yards away from each other.

i don't think guns are apart of Bullseye's standard gear, he pretty much uses whatever is lying around.

inimalist
I really don't see him taking Spidey then...

mykke
Originally posted by inimalist
I really don't see him taking Spidey then...
Agreed stops at 2

marwash22
really? even with Batman's gadgets, Bullseye's accuracy and the starting distance?

inimalist
imho, ya

i loves me some spiderman though

marwash22
didn't you (or maybe it was DDD) post scans in the Batgirl thread of Punisher owning Spiderman? Batman is superior to Punisher already, and now his accuracy has been exponentially improved. To me, Spidey takes a batarang to the grill fairly quick into the match.

inimalist
wasn't me, no. I don't think punisher takes a majority from spidey so long as the SS is working.

has bullseye ever tagged spidey before? didn't he fail to do so while he was hawkeye in dark avengers?

snyper1982
Even if by some miracle he made it to 9, which he wouldn't, he would never beat the flash.

marwash22
i didn't think he'd have a lot of difficulty until he got to Wolverine.

aztec
Pff I'm waiting for the fanboys to walk in here and say he clears the gauntlet... I don't think he gets past one... Wait is this Grayson or Bruce?? If its Richards then he makes it to Wally.. Bruce will have a hard time at one. shifty

marwash22
it's Bruce.

aztec
Originally posted by marwash22
it's Bruce.

In that case, he stops at one. evil face

SquallX
Bat kick, Bat kick. cool

But honestly, Batman's greatest weapon are CIS ans PIS, and with those removes, he gets anally rape.

marwash22
Not that i think it'll be an easy fight, but what exactly is Spidey gonna do to Bruce, use webbing?... that's not likely to be an option when he'll be preoccupied dodging ridiculously accurate projectiles that are thrown at a faster speed than Bullseye is capable of... that, on top of Batman's other gadgets.

Starscream M
Round 1: Bullseye - Batman will win. But this will actually be a pretty difficult fight. His kevlar suit and batgadgets and knowledge of Gotham edges him the win.

Round 2: Spiderman - With Bullseye's deadly aim, and batman's gadgetry and knowledge of gotham, Batman should be able to win this.

Round 3: Gambit - With Spider-sense, webbing, BE's aim, and batman's skills and intelligence, this is a walk in the park.

Round 4: Iron Fist - With his combined powers now, Batman will def prevail over Iron Fist.

Round 5: She-Hulk - Batman, using webbing, kinetic charge, and bullseye's aim, wins this fairly easily.

Round 6: Wolverine - With spidersense and batman's MA and shulk's strength, Batman KOs logan without major damage.

Round 7: Black Lightning - Batman's knowledge of this opponent combined with his current skillset should allow him the win here.

Round 8: Nightcrawler - With spidersense and logan's hf and adamantium skeleton, NC is no threat.

Round 9: Flash (Wally) - If Wally taps into speedforce, Batman will not be able to beat Flash. He stops here if Flash isn't an idiot.

Round 10: Superman & Wonder Woman

marwash22
he wouldn't have the adamantium skeleton or Spidey's webbing... unless Spidey currently has organic webbing and i thought he was back to using the shooters.

Starscream M
he wouldn't have the adamantium skeleton or Spidey's webbing... unless Spidey currently has organic webbing and i thought he was back to using the shooters. ok, I think he still gets to and then stops at Flash. It'll certainly be harder, but he can get that far.

inimalist
Not that i think it'll be an easy fight, but what exactly is Spidey gonna do to Bruce, use webbing?...

hit him with class 10 punches?

also, I can see webbing being extremely effective against a Batman/BE amalgam. a better question might be, what is BM going to do against webbing?

that's not likely to be an option when he'll be preoccupied dodging ridiculously accurate projectiles that are thrown at a faster speed than Bullseye is capable of... that, on top of Batman's other gadgets.

spiderman has dodged things far more impressive than bullseye accurate gadgets (for instance, Green Goblin has razor bats, laser fingers, and pumpkin bombs, and much higher strength than bats/be)

like i said, where has BE ever been able to tag spidey?

marwash22
hit him with class 10 punches? not likely. Batman is twice the MA Punisher and Kraven could ever hope to be and they have both handled Spidey in close quarters. Strength doesn't mean a damn thing if you can't connect.

also, I can see webbing being extremely effective against a Batman/BE amalgam. a better question might be, what is BM going to do against webbing? Ummm, cut it... using his bat-laser-cutter.

spiderman has dodged things far more impressive than bullseye accurate gadgets (for instance, Green Goblin has razor bats, laser fingers, and pumpkin bombs, and much higher strength than bats/be)

like i said, where has BE ever been able to tag spidey? dunno much about the history between Spidey and Bullseye.

inimalist
not likely. Batman is twice the MA Punisher and Kraven could ever hope to be and they have both handled Spidey in close quarters. Strength doesn't mean a damn thing if you can't connect.

your argument is that spidey wouldn't be able to hit batman in close combat, even with his webbing?

marwash22
My argument is that:

1. Spidey will have a hard enough time evading Batman's attacks, launching attacks of his own and connecting is a stretch. Batman is a bit more agile than any of Spidey's typical enemies... he's not gonna just stand there and wait for Spidey to counter.

2. On the off chance Spidey gets him wrapped up, so? Sipdey getting close to Batman is the worse thing he could do. He'd be better off swinging Batman around like a yo-yo.

here's a question for you: what's Spidey gonna do when Batman throws gas, smoke and sonics at him? Sure, if he's in smoke, spidey sense will alert him danger is coming, but SS doesn't tell him exactly where the attack is coming from. Batman is a friggin' ninja.

inimalist
wow, i don't think we could disagree more on any of your points

marwash22
no worries. i'm not mad at your opinion.

inimalist
ya, no, same here

Starscream M
wow, i don't think we could disagree more on any of your points

no worries. i'm not mad at your opinion.

ya, no, same here

Guys, this isn't how it works on KMC.

You're supposed to start calling each other names and attacking each other's credibility!

Death Clutch
Batman all the way.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Starscream M

You're supposed to start calling each other names and attacking each other's credibility!

This is the way of our people!

Silent Master
Stops at 2.

inimalist
Originally posted by Starscream M

I lack credibility in the first place, though wink

Blight
Hey, **** you both for getting along you bastard!!! You're awful at debating and your mother stinks of liverwurst!!!

That's kmc smile

Omega Vision
I lack credibility in the first place, though wink

I'll say.

marwash22
lol. that's dirty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.