Batman vs Dean and Sam Winchester

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Death Clutch
Batman pwns imo.

marwash22
yeah, errr, not a fight. why'd you make the thread?

Tho, if this is Sam amped on Demon Blood, he would stand a chance.

Death Clutch
Originally posted by marwash22
yeah, errr, not a fight. why'd you make the thread?

Tho, if this is Sam amped on Demon Blood, he would stand a chance.
Batman took down The Specter. Anyway's this is them on their own two feet without being amped.

Omega Vision
Uhh...don't know much about the show admittedly, but from the little I've seen wouldn't Batman spite stomp?

Death Clutch
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Uhh...don't know much about the show admittedly, but from the little I've seen wouldn't Batman spite stomp?
Easily batman fought post-crisis val to a draw and he has taken on tons of demons. Superman said he was the most dangerous human on earth. Hell batman has even taken it to darkseid. He also has taken out Deathstroke in one of their three encounters.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Death Clutch
Batman took down The Specter. Anyway's this is them on their own two feet without being amped.
No he didn't. He kicked the Spectre and the Spectre feigned being hurt to not burst Batman's batbubble
Easily batman fought post-crisis val to a draw and he has taken on tons of demons. Superman said he was the most dangerous human on earth. Hell batman has even taken it to darkseid. He also has taken out Deathstroke in one of their three encounters.
He didn't easily fight Val, by the end of the fight Batman was clearly in as rough if not rougher shape and this was a Karate Kid who was groggy from just waking up, amnesiac, and suffering from a virus that was slowly killing him.

Batman kicked a nearly powerless Darkseid.

He took out Deathstroke after being batted around and Deathstroke treating him as an annoyance.

iceman24567
Spite threads are against the rules

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
Spite threads are against the rules
As are unapproved Cross Genre threads

Mindset
Dean gets the lucky rabbits foot.

Dean wins.

Death Clutch
No he didn't. He kicked the Spectree and the Spectre feigned being hurt to not burst Batman's batbubble

He didn't easily fight Val, by the end of the fight Batman was clearly in as rough if not rougher shape and this was a Karate Kid who was groggy from just waking up, amnesiac, and suffering from a virus that was slowly killing him.

Batman kicked a nearly powerless Darkseid.

He took out Deathstroke after being batted around and Deathstroke treating him as an annoyance.
Val also ambushed him.

He did kick the specters ass.

2 deathstroke 1 batman. Facts are facts. Darkseid did get bitchslapped around and not too mention but batman cut dark sieds face before as well.

Death Clutch
Originally posted by Mindset

Dean wins.
No artifacts.

Mindset
No artifacts. I say he gets artifacts, now what?

Entity
NOT COOL!

Dean and Sam are AWESOME but this is the god**** Batman. lol
Seriously with all the ridiculous bs feats he's accomplished this is such a spite.

I mean Dean n Sam have done some great stuff but unless amped by special spells or weapons or as vessel's to Angels or Demons they really only fight like very well trained warriors in reality.

Not insanely skilled comic book martial artist or superheroes. Hell they even die nearly constantly and only continue fighting because heaven or hell needs them so they keep bringing them back.

Death Clutch
I say he gets artifacts, now what?
E-Thuggen. :O

iceman24567
Why are you using Batmans wtf high end feats to prove he beats "normal" humans? Its kinda annoying

Death Clutch
Why are you using Batmans wtf high end feats to prove he beats "normal" humans? Its kinda annoying
You realize batman has tons of high end feats against superhumans though. Hell, he took out fusion with a nerve strike right after he soloed the outsiders twice.

Omega Vision
Val also ambushed him.

He did kick the specters ass.

2 deathstroke 1 batman. Facts are facts. Darkseid did get bitchslapped around and not too mention but batman cut dark sieds face before as well.
by ambush him you mean woke up from the examination table and attacked Batman who was mildly surprised to see him get up?

No he didn't. If you actually read the comic you'd have seen the scene where the Spectre explains that Batman had no way of possibly hurting him and that he didn't want to crush Batman's spirit by making the vigilante feel useless.

Darkseid suffered no damage from when Batman attacked him with the Apokoliptian armor, in fact that armor broke on Darkseid's face. He drew blood when Darkseid WAS ALMOST POWERLESS.

Mindset
E-Thuggen. :O What the what?

Death Clutch
by ambush him you mean woke up from the examination table and attacked Batman who was mildly surprised to see him get up?

No he didn't. If you actually read the comic you'd have seen the scene where the Spectre explains that Batman had no way of possibly hurting him and that he didn't want to crush Batman's spirit by making the vigilante feel useless.

Darkseid suffered no damage from when Batman attacked him with the Apokoliptian armor, in fact that armor broke on Darkseid's face. He drew blood when Darkseid WAS ALMOST POWERLESS.

The point is batman is a beast. cool

marwash22

Dean wins. laughing out loud

now THAT would be spite. That's one of the funniest damn episodes ever. remember the gun vs pencil scene?

Death Clutch
Originally posted by marwash22
laughing out loud

now THAT would be spite. That's one of the funniest damn episodes ever. remember the gun vs pencil scene?
Super Jobber aura like no other ever witnessed before would negate it I'm sure. Anyway no artifacts just skills against skills.

iceman24567
You realize batman has tons of high end feats against superhumans though. Hell, he took out fusion with a nerve strike right after he soloed the outsiders twice. You realize we debate using average level feats and even so Batmans average feats are more than enough to say he wins here to the point that its spite. You using his insane high end feats is rather pointless and using him kicking the Spectre in this thread is plain retarded

Entity
I say he gets artifacts, now what? In that case Dean is Batman!

87-JZMoe7-4

marwash22
oh you!

Omega Vision
You realize we debate using average level feats and even so Batmans average feats are more than enough to say he wins here to the point that its spite. You using his insane high end feats is rather pointless and using him kicking the Spectre in this thread is plain retarded
Especially considering that showing was only a showing for Batman's arrogance.

I hate when comic writers make Batman so fearless and stubborn that he seems retardedly arrogant, like in For Tomorrow when he kept trying to punch Superman even though it would be clear to a child let alone a genius like him that he wasn't fast enough to hit Superman and that if he did land a blow he'd have broken his hand as per Superman's threat.

Death Clutch
You realize we debate using average level feats and even so Batmans average feats are more than enough to say he wins here to the point that its spite. You using his insane high end feats is rather pointless and using him kicking the Spectre in this thread is plain retarded
You'd be surprised. Another forum I'm on says batman would get pwned even without dean and sam being amped by artifacts or avatars.

iceman24567
You'd be surprised. Another forum I'm on says batman would get pwned even without dean and sam being amped by artifacts or avatars. Thats nice try reading our forums rules before creating such a monstrocity

Death Clutch
Thats nice try reading our forums rules before creating such a monstrocity
Oh, Your forum sucks mah balls. After all it's not KMC my hometown forum. I came into this ***** expecting to get banned ya ****en serious square. eek!

Mindset
Originally posted by Entity
In that case Dean is Batman!

87-JZMoe7-4 You sly dog, you.

iceman24567
Oh, Your forum sucks mah balls. After all it's not KMC my hometown forum. I came into this ***** expecting to get banned ya ****en serious square. eek! Yo mama chump

Death Clutch
Yo mama chump
Nigga gone nig ya feel me brah?

marwash22
Oh, Your forum sucks mah balls. After all it's not KMC my hometown forum. I came into this ***** expecting to get banned ya ****en serious square. eek! http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/whitmansghost/gtfo.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.