Black ADam vs The Hulk .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Black Adam (from Superman /Shazam)
http://toonbarn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Black-Adam-Superman-Shazam-The-Return-of-Black-Adam.jpg

vs

The Incredible Hulk (from the ultimate avengers movie)
http://files.animatedsuperheroes.com/images/pictorial/hulk05.jpg

PillarofOsiris
This has to be a joke thread.

JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

He'd win in the comics, too.

leonidas
hmm, i'm not so sure of that actually.... if thor and herc can't ko him through physical power, i really don't see adam doing it either. if they slug it out, i'd take hulk. adam needs to fight smarter. he could bfr him. does he have lightning? i thought he did at some point.

JakeTheBank
He can amp strikes with magical lightning as well as summon it via shouting "Shazam!" or kinda make himself like a torpedo, his body coursing with magical lightning. I would give Adam or CM the majority over Hulk under normal circumstances, though.

carver9
Comic, Hulk destroys him. The cartoon... Adam looked kind of weak. He was hurt from being slammed into a building. Let's not go through what Hulk went through in the cartoon. He would destroy Adam as well... hell, the cartoon Adam would need a team to take him out.

Comic Hulk win 7 or 8/10
Cartoon Hulk 10/10

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Comic, Hulk destroys him. The cartoon... Adam looked kind of weak. He was hurt from being slammed into a building. Let's not go through what Hulk went through in the cartoon. He would destroy Adam as well... hell, the cartoon Adam would need a team to take him out.

Comic Hulk win 7 or 8/10
Cartoon Hulk 10/10

And Captain America's blows harmed the Hulk and the Wasp's stings have done the same. erm

Comic Hulk destroying Comic Black Adam? Uh, no.

Cartoon Hulk was injured by far less damaging attacks than Captain Marvel and Superman were doing.

The Nuul
Cartoon BA wins.

Comic BA stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
And Captain America's blows harmed the Hulk and the Wasp's stings have done the same. erm

Comic Hulk destroying Comic Black Adam? Uh, no.

Cartoon Hulk was injured by far less damaging attacks than Captain Marvel and Superman were doing.

Captain America blows did nothing but push him back and you must forgot that the Cap in that cartoon flipped a tank?

If Black Adam comes up close (which he would), Hulk IS beating him.

Cartoon Hulk took out an entire alien fleet and then had enough energy to rip through the avengers.

The Hulk stomps.

JakeTheBank
Captain America blows did nothing but push him back and you must forgot that the Cap in that cartoon flipped a tank?

If Black Adam comes up close (which he would), Hulk IS beating him.

Cartoon Hulk took out an entire alien fleet and then had enough energy to rip through the avengers.

The Hulk stomps.

(Ultimate/Ultimate Avengers) Captain America is beyond typical street, but he's still <<<<<<< Captain Marvel/Superman.

No, he wouldn't. Not in comics or in the cartoon. Not to mention Cartoon BA actually shoots magical bolts of energy and can use magic to vaporize huge ass rocks being tossed at him.

aztec
Black Adam take the majority whether in comics or movie.. Hulk doesn't stand a chance.

carver9
(Ultimate/Ultimate Avengers) Captain America is beyond typical street, but he's still <<<<<<< Captain Marvel/Superman.

No, he wouldn't. Not in comics or in the cartoon. Not to mention Cartoon BA actually shoots magical bolts of energy and can use magic to vaporize huge ass rocks being tossed at him.

So Cap in a comic can flip a tank?

In a comic he should be able to rip through Adam. Adam is a fighter, he will engage in melee with the Hulk and that will be his downfal.

Lol... destroying rock isn't doing anything to the Hulk. Hulk during the cartoon was getting hit with plasma cannons that was disentigrating rocks and people and Hulk was tanking it.

JakeTheBank
So Cap in a comic can flip a tank?

In a comic he should be able to rip through Adam. Adam is a fighter, he will engage in melee with the Hulk and that will be his downfal.

Lol... destroying rock isn't doing anything to the Hulk. Hulk during the cartoon was getting hit with plasma cannons that was disentigrating rocks and people and Hulk was tanking it.

Ultimate Captain America, the Cap in which this movie is based off of, is a whole nother beast than typical Cap. He's phucking absurd.

Yeah and Captain America was able to stagger him in close quarters. Black Adam would beat him.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by The Nuul

Comic BA stomps.

Pretty much.

CosmicComet
I've never seen that ultimate avengers movie.

What feats of strength and durability does Hulk have in that?

Adam was able to easily toss a 90,000 ton obelisk and and destroy a damn indirectly, just by punching the ground maybe 300 feet away from it.

Gecko4lif
Thor from Hulk vs thor was weak as shit

JakeTheBank
As far as animated Thors go:

AEMH! Thor > 90s Marvel-verse Thor > Thor vs. Hulk > Ult. Avengers Thor

CosmicComet
I couldn't stand thor in the hulk vs thor dvd. they made him look like a big *****. it was disgusting.

JakeTheBank
I knew as soon as I bought it it would be Thor jobbing out to Hulk and Wolverine holding his own somehow. I'm surprised they make Thor look as good as they do in comparison to Hulk in the new animated series, though I'm not complaining.

CosmicComet
Feats for Hulk anyone? pl0x?

JakeTheBank
He lifted Ultimate Mjolnir. Somehow.

CosmicComet
teh gheyyy

the ninjak
He lifted Ultimate Mjolnir. Somehow. Originally posted by CosmicComet
teh gheyyy
Wasn't Ultimate Mjolnir just an invention of European scientists?

zeel
BA wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.