Skaar with old power Vs Superboy (no Prime)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
skaars strength is multiplied 100 Trillion times like when he fought hulk

Parmaniac
facepalm

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
facepalm ?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
100 Trillion times

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
yes. his strength was multiplied that much when he fought hulk....

The Nuul
Fail thread.

SquallX
yes. his strength was multiplied that much when he fought hulk....

Do you have proof of that.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SquallX
Do you have proof of that. hulk #611

The Nuul
lol

byrdgang21
Lol

iceman24567
Lol

The Nuul
Lol

SquallX
hulk #611

Not a big fan of the Hulk, can you post the pic.

JakeTheBank
I don't even understand this thread, but...

Conner for the win on sheer principle.

jalek moye
skaars strength is multiplied 100 Trillion times like when he fought hulk

He temporarily was able to channel 100 trillion tons worth of strength, not his strength was multiplied that many times.

KingD19
Don't feel like fishing around for the pic, but Basically Skaar used so much Old Power that he literally fused with the Earth, then he punched Hulk with what was stated to be something like 100 trillion tons of force or something. Knocked him pretty damn far too iirc.

jalek moye
Originally posted by KingD19
Don't feel like fishing around for the pic, but Basically Skaar used so much Old Power that he literally fused with the Earth, then he punched Hulk with what was stated to be something like 100 trillion tons of force or something. Knocked him pretty damn far too iirc.

It was more of him absorbing so much energy from Hulk's world breaking footsteps actually, so much siesmic activity it allow a huge boost in old power draw.

PillarofOsiris
lol @ this thread.

Lord_Talron
if his strength was actually multiplied 100 trillion times then i dont think ANYONE could beat him in a physical fight. lol fail

The Nuul
It was probably stated on a cover or something like that.

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Nuul
It was probably stated on a cover or something like that.

It hit Hulk with 100 trillon tons of force in the comic, Collosus just took it to mean he amped himself times that much instead of hitting with that actual amount.

The Nuul
lol

So Skaar is as strong as 100 trillons tons?

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Nuul
lol

So Skaar is as strong as 100 trillons tons?

When he absorbs/redirects enough seiesmic energy/old power to split off a part of the US yes. Normally no

Gecko4lif
Wow

Big C is retarded... When is that petition to remove his thread making powers coming around? Im anxious to sign it.

But on this thread. Prime farts skaar to death.

The Nuul
Big C is not retarted, he does this shit on purpose.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Wow

Big C is retarded... When is that petition to remove his thread making powers coming around? Im anxious to sign it.

But on this thread. Prime farts skaar to death. look who is the retarded one laughing prime is not even in this thread..

The Nuul
His one time doesnt = to your 1000000 X of trolling.

Gecko4lif
look who is the retarded one laughing prime is not even in this thread.. I was doing what you do. Next time ill add smileys so you get it.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
if his strength was actually multiplied 100 trillion times then i dont think ANYONE could beat him in a physical fight. lol fail

Yeah, Skaar amped himself to those insane level... hell, the avengers crew that was out there couldn't budge him. The crazy thing about is was, Hulk surpassed him, even with that big a** amp. smile

Skaar was a beast in that issue and he managed all of that power pretty good.

If we use THAT version of Skaar... he is literally going to one shot Superboy. Any other version... it would be a good fight but I would give Superboy the edge.

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
Yeah, Skaar amped himself to those insane level... hell, the avengers crew that was out there couldn't budge him. The crazy thing about is was, Hulk surpassed him, even with that big a** amp. smile

No he did not, don't aid in big C's foolishness. He channeled the force in a blow that allowed him to hit Hulk with 100 trillion tons of force not multiplied his strength by that much, if he did he would be way above trillions of tons for the entire fight.

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
No he did not, don't aid in big C's foolishness. He channeled the force in a blow that allowed him to hit Hulk with 100 trillion tons of force not multiplied his strength by that much, if he did he would be way above trillions of tons for the entire fight.

I agree, he wasn't TIMES 100 Trillions but he absorbed all of that power into himself, it was neve mentioned that it directed into a single punch. His fight against Hulk should be proof enough that he kept this power within himself because their previoud fights, he was nothing to the Hulk.

That amped remained with him throughout the fight but I do agree, it wasn't TIMES 100 trillion tons but he WAS a 100 trillion tonner which is enough strength for me to sat he one shot kills Superboy.

jalek moye
It wasn't all in the fight but it clearly started to wane, how easily he got beat down in the end showed that it wasn't overly long lasting. Since prior he was taking the punches pretty well

Colossus-Big C
It wasn't all in the fight but it clearly started to wane, how easily he got beat down in the end showed that it wasn't overly long lasting. Since prior he was taking the punches pretty well you seem to forget hulk gets stronger with rage. hulk simply got strong enough to the point he could easily beat skaar, not that hard to understand really

not to mention that 100 trillion tons of power originated from hulk anyway

jalek moye
No Hulk was still weaker than he was at first, after he reverted to non World breaker him and Skaar was a match even though he ahd gotten angry. If anything Hulk was less angry than when he first Hit Skaar, since he ahd all but stopped fighting and was almost dead. The little boost he got from some random people put him at normal levels, any massive rage increase would have sent him back over the edge.

carver9
No Hulk was still weaker than he was at first, after he reverted to non World breaker him and Skaar was a match even though he ahd gotten angry. If anything Hulk was less angry than when he first Hit Skaar, since he ahd all but stopped fighting and was almost dead. The little boost he got from some random people put him at normal levels, any massive rage increase would have sent him back over the edge.

I don't get it.

Omega Vision
I don't get it.
What a shocker.

jalek moye
I don't get it.

Hulk went through 3 stages in the fight, at first he was World breaker and practcially one shotted Skaar after instantly healing from having his arm cut clean off.

Next after he calmed down and decided not to fight Skaar said stuff about killing Caiera made Hulk made and fight as WWhulk, they were even thanks to Skaar's amp.

After Skaar practically kills hulk (hulk was at the point where he could barely stand and needed She Rulk's help) Hulk stops to save some people and gets mad again (but seems no more angry than he was prior to getting messed up) And pwns Skaar just like he did back when they first met which Skaar reverting from. Which Banner easily stops himself right away which is harder tyo do when he is extremly angry.

It's implied either A) Skaar's amp started fading over time. Or possible after he used that Old Power attack to almost Kill Hulk.

Or B) Random people make him angrier than his family and friends being killed and in danger. (which according to WWhulk isn't true)

carver9
Hulk went through 3 stages in the fight, at first he was World breaker and practcially one shotted Skaar after instantly healing from having his arm cut clean off.

Next after he calmed down and decided not to fight Skaar said stuff about killing Caiera made Hulk made and fight as WWhulk, they were even thanks to Skaar's amp.

After Skaar practically kills hulk (hulk was at the point where he could barely stand and needed She Rulk's help) Hulk stops to save some people and gets mad again (but seems no more angry than he was prior to getting messed up) And pwns Skaar just like he did back when they first met which Skaar reverting from. Which Banner easily stops himself right away which is harder tyo do when he is extremly angry.

It's implied either A) Skaar's amp started fading over time. Or possible after he used that Old Power attack to almost Kill Hulk.

Or B) Random people make him angrier than his family and friends being killed and in danger. (which according to WWhulk isn't true)

Good post Jake.

Can't argue against it.

jalek moye
It's Jalek, not jake

Omega Vision
Good post Jake.

Can't argue against it.
See I always knew Jake and Jalek were the same guy. Thanks for reinforcing it. wink thumb up

JakeTheBank
Lmfao

The Nuul
lol

carver9
It's Jalek, not jake

Lol... my bad.

I'm always fussing with Jake that it kind of threw me off.

JakeTheBank
awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.