SSJ1Gohan Versus Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NowYouRemember
This is Gohan right after he was able to become a Super Saiyan for the first time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

He fights Frieza in his final stage on Namek.

Thoughts?

Galan007
When Gohan first went SSJ while in the HTC, he couldn't maintain the form for more than a few seconds, right?

Not sure how to gauge that vs. Frieza..?

carver9
I think Frieza would kill him. If you use the Gohun later down the road that got much more familiar with his super Saiyan form then I would give it to him (especially looking at the showing against Trunks and a much more powerful Frieza. That fight alone showed signs that Goku was completely holding back against Frieza on planet Namek.)

menokokoro
If Gohan wasn't from the most delayed show of all time, I'd say he'd take it pretty easily, but of course he would talk too long instead of using his superior power to kill him instantly....oh well.

KAIKAGE
I agree gohan probably wouldnt be able to maintain the super saiyan transformation, but even if he could he is still around ten years old with not much experience, and at that point in time there is still a significant power gap between gohan and his father. although he may still be stronger than frieza only just. It's only after around a years training that he manages to equal his dad at around the super saiyan 1 forms maximum potential.

Ridley_Prime
Too lazy to find a video of this part, but when SSJ1 Goku was doing the strongest Kahemaheha Wave he could, Frieza (100% final form) eventually broke out of it, got around him, and knocked him deep into a volcano/the planet (and then Gohan temporarily came back to the battlefield to stall for time and yadayada).
Now if Frieza were to do that kind of attack on Gohan when he first reached SSJ1 in the hyperbolic time chamber, I think that would likely put him out of commission, personally, especially with how long it took Goku to recover from that attack.

General_Iroh
Yeah even in SSJ form Frieza was no push over, and Goku is a much more skilled fighter than Gohan is. That said I'd have to give this to Frieza, Gohan never displayed anything to make me think he'd be better than Goku was when he fought Frieza.

King Kandy
Nah. Frieza may have been below SSJ Goku but he at least was able to fight him for a while, not just get rolled over. I doubt Gohan at this point is equal to Goku's first transformation...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.