Iron Man, War Machine, and Rescue vs Wonder Woman (No Equipment)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

WHAAM!
She dismantles the armours at superspeed. Does she get her sword?

Starscream M
Originally posted by WHAAM!
She dismantles the armours at superspeed. Does she get her sword? I doubt she could dismantle 'bleeding edge'

carver9
Ironman also have super speed. She isn't dismantling the armor at super speed.

Lord_Talron
what exactly does rescue do here? unless shes had an upgrade recently, she isnt any more than her name implies...

Starscream M
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what exactly does rescue do here? unless shes had an upgrade recently, she isnt any more than her name implies... she could still serve as a distraction

Omega Vision
Assuming this is "Classic" Wonder Woman she takes this.

Starscream M
yes, classic wonder woman.

thanos-prime
Team.

Q99
WW. Only bleeding edge IM presents a real challenge, and she's got speed and strength on him. As a rather skilled tactician, she'll also use her speed to make it hard for them to use their numbers properly.

Omega Vision
I honestly think Tony would be busy babysitting the other two, further decreasing his already slim chances of winning.

NewYoker545
Originally posted by carver9
Ironman also have super speed. She isn't dismantling the armor at super speed. Iron Man can fly fast. Like 400 mph. Nothing like the speed WW has. Iron Man can't help rescue a town of 900 people in seconds. She doesn't even need speed to win this. One of her punches would crumble their armors and kill the drivers.

carver9
Originally posted by NewYoker545
Iron Man can fly fast. Like 400 mph. Nothing like the speed WW has. Iron Man can't help rescue a town of 900 people in seconds. She doesn't even need speed to win this. One of her punches would crumble their armors and kill the drivers.

Just like Hulk punches crumbled the armor... wait my bad, it didn't.

Just like Thor hits crumbling the armor... wait, my bad, it didn't.

Jus like Sentry punches crumbling the armor... da**, it didn't.

Just like Surfer rambing Tony crumbling the armor... oops, I messed up again.

Who has crumbled Tony's armor.

As for speed feats... let's not go there buddy. Tony has them.

NewYoker545
Just like Hulk punches crumbled the armor... wait my bad, it didn't.

Just like Thor hits crumbling the armor... wait, my bad, it didn't.

Jus like Sentry punches crumbling the armor... da**, it didn't.

Just like Surfer rambing Tony crumbling the armor... oops, I messed up again.

Who has crumbled Tony's armor.

As for speed feats... let's not go there buddy. Tony has them. So you think Thor can crumble a celestials armor but not Tony's armor? You think Hulk can split a planet smashing asteroid in two but not Tony's armor? You think Surfer can split atoms but not crack Tony's armor?

Tony is nothing of a speedster in my book. Quicksilver, who is far slower than WW, beat the hell out of Tony. And he actually did manage to dent Tony's armor with his weak speed enhanced attacks.

So based upon your examples, I guess Quicksilver is superior to Thor, Hulk, and Surfer since he beat the hell out of Iron Man and dented his armor seriously.

Wonder Woman is faster than QS and would literally tear Iron Man's armor to shreds. Tony cannot react to speeds from a variable moving, shifting, tacticle fighter such as QS. So Wonder Woman is going to kill him.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I honestly think Tony would be busy babysitting the other two, further decreasing his already slim chances of winning.

Good point. Tony's armor is much beyond the other two.

If Diana grabs one of 'em, then rushes Iron Man at super speed, what's Stark going to do? He can't do a full barrage or anything and he'd really have nothing.

Philosophía
What the? Diana stomps. And it's not even close.

Sin I AM
you said no equipment but does that include her bracers?

carver9
As for who wins... Wonder Woman wins 10/10.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you said no equipment but does that include her bracers? no bracers

Starscream M
As for who wins... Wonder Woman wins 10/10. do you know how powerful 'bleeding edge' is?

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
do you know how powerful 'bleeding edge' is?

If its bleeding edge, then no, its not 10/10. Makes it more interesting.

Starscream M
If its bleeding edge, then no, its not 10/10. Makes it more interesting. yes, bleeding edge. its nano based and tony is basically invincible.

Sin I AM
then its closer than people think

TricksterPriest
No. It's really not. no they can't touch her, and she is in superman's strength class. And she is a vastly superior H2H fighter.

They won't even get to blink.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No. It's really not. no they can't touch her, and she is in superman's strength class. And she is a vastly superior H2H fighter.

They won't even get to blink.

I HATE when people say stuff like this.

Wonder Woman is touchable. Ironman can hit her no problem. If Grundy and Konvikt can do it, Ironman can do it.

SquallX
Originally posted by Starscream M
do you know how powerful 'bleeding edge' is?

Is it in Superman's league.

JakeTheBank
Lol @ lowballing WW's speed to justify Iron Man and Co. hitting here. Classic KMC.

"Classic" Wonder Woman wins the decisive majority. Rhodey and Pepper are better off letting Iron Man hack the armors and use them remotely. I don't quite think it's a stomp, however. Iron Man has a lot of firepower and his speed isn't complete dog-shit here.

celeyhyga17
Iron Man has a lot of nice toys that can phuk with heavy hitters.. He has various ways of dealing with durable bricks..

Metalmanx

SevenShackles
why doesnt tony have some kind of prep here? without it he has really no chance of doing anything to WW other than pissing her off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.