Iron Man vs The Hulk (Ang Lee Version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
After Hulk destroys those tanks in the desert, Iron Man flies in blasting. Hulk is pissed as f#@k. Can Iron Man subdue him?

psycho gundam
lol no

Zack Fair
...Tony dies.

BruceSkywalker
tony gets the hulk to help him in battle then join the avengers

oh wait isn't that the plot for the upcoming avengers film lol

dadudemon
Tony dies a horrible death based on Hulk's durability. Ironman has nothing that can defeat Hulk.

03 Hulk...I'd say that Ironman's super duper cutting lasers would cut through that version.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
tony gets the hulk to help him in battle then join the avengers

oh wait isn't that the plot for the upcoming avengers film lol

lol

the ninjak
Lasers are Tony's only hope.

The movie version of Ironman doesn't have Inertial Dampeners "shields" which is a HUGE lacking in the ability department.

Impediment
Iron Man has only two things that can harm Bana Hulk: jack and shit.

Pwned
Comic IM could take him, movie doesnt stand a chance

Impediment
Originally posted by Pwned
Comic IM could take him, movie doesnt stand a chance

I highly doubt it. Very much. Care to cite reasons?

Nephthys
Comic Iron-man is haxxed as ****. There needs be no more reason.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Impediment

You highly doubt what? That Comic Iron Man can take him? If so you'd be horribly, horribly wrong

the ninjak
Originally posted by Impediment

Recent comicbook Ironman has the "Bleeding Edge" armor.

He can move at blurring speeds. Is strong enough to fight Hulk level bricks. Has an almost infinite power source. And his Force Fields can entrap opponents like Apocalypse, who was helpless.

Plus many more tricks like a copied SpiderSense. Invisibility. And lets not forget the Archille's Needle he used in WWH to turn SheHulk back into a human using nano machines.

His Sonics also recently vibrated the JUGGERNAUT into a quivering mess. He begged Ironman to stop.

Comic Ironman would laugh at any movie Hulk.

Pwned
Well, I was thinking Hulk Buster armor =-p

I havnt read to many of the comics, the economy kind of prevents it =-/

RE: Blaxican
Comic book Hulk would and has raped comic book Iron Man though. mmm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Recent comicbook Ironman has the "Bleeding Edge" armor.

He can move at blurring speeds. Is strong enough to fight Hulk level bricks. Has an almost infinite power source. And his Force Fields can entrap opponents like Apocalypse, who was helpless.

Plus many more tricks like a copied SpiderSense. Invisibility. And lets not forget the Archille's Needle he used in WWH to turn SheHulk back into a human using nano machines.

His Sonics also recently vibrated the JUGGERNAUT into a quivering mess. He begged Ironman to stop.

Comic Ironman would laugh at any movie Hulk.

thumb up

Pwned
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Comic book Hulk would and has raped comic book Iron Man though. mmm Until he upgraded from the Mark 3 armor to the Hulk Buster suit. Specifically designed to take on Hulk mano-e-mano. Durability of the Hulk with the strength when hes really mad.

Spidey took him on as well, but he just couldnt hit Spidey, he was to agile and fast.

WWH beat Tony when he was wearing the Hulk Buster.

the ninjak
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
WWH beat Tony when he was wearing the Hulk Buster.

Tony also used a dud Archile's Needle on Hulk during that fight.
The needle was emptied by one of the kids from the Initiative earlier.

The needle worked on SheHulk. Who knows if it would have worked on Banner....guess we'll never know cause Tony scraped it assuming it didn't work.

I love comic books.

chomperx9
Even if Stark had War machine for back up, they would still lose

the ninjak
Ironman should win this if his lasers can slice Hulk into three pieces.

They sliced up heavily armored robots do you guys think they would slice Hulk up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.