Thor vs Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Thor's mind snaps. He goes into full blown WM and is determined to kill the heroes of Earth. He starts his rampage in NYC. He wont just destroy the planet. Can he take down all the heroes of Earth?

Colossus-Big C
most likely, wwh beats him though

carver9
Hulk stops him.

long pig
Thor is a mystical threat, which would instantly be detected, met and beaten by Strange. You must realize, Strange is the universes first line of defense against magic threats. And, when Strange is fighting that type of threat as SS, he's amped way beyond normal by his patrons.

zopzop
Bullsxxt. WWH or Strange aren't doing anything by themselves against a WM Thor.

It's be a group effort but a team consisting of Franklin Richards, Dr. Strange, WWH, Blue Marvel and Magneto can do it and do it without casualties.

long pig
Strange has and can sever and or seperate Thor from his hammer. He's the only one to ever do it and that was when he was less than 1% of full power. Strange can one shot Thor with a EOA mental attack.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you talking about Strange Tales #123? The battle with Loki? I'll get the issue.

Lulz.

Anyways, current Strange is extremely weak from what I've seen. Lost most of his mojo and isn't connected to the Vishanti etc. anymore. His more Constantine like than Sorcerer Supreme.

long pig
i'm not talking about current strange. Classic Strange beats WM Thor

D_Dude1210
Cept that, via forum rules, we use current versions unless stated specifically by the OP not to.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup, we only use the most current versions.

I'd also like to point out that Strange outright admitted his spells wouldn't work on Mjolnir because it was so alien and/or powerful. It required a piece of Mjolnir's thong from Loki, along with him calling on the power of Dormammu and the Vishanti over some fire. And Thor was caught off guard as the mystical hand he formed came out of nowhere.

I swear to god, half the time the hammer gets taken away, Thor doesn't call for it. Heck, it's even been said he forgets about it in battle more than once IIRC. Thor comes off as pretty stupid as a result. ermm

gogogadgetgo
most of the heroes would be too busy saving everyone as thor can summon and envelope the entire world in a massive lightning storm and hurricanes and stuff.

JakeTheBank
Current Strange gets his ass beat lol

WM Thor doesn't have many challengers on Earth.

long pig
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup, we only use the most current versions.

I'd also like to point out that Strange outright admitted his spells wouldn't work on Mjolnir because it was so alien and/or powerful. It required a piece of Mjolnir's thong from Loki, along with him calling on the power of Dormammu and the Vishanti over some fire. And Thor was caught off guard as the mystical hand he formed came out of nowhere.

I swear to god, half the time the hammer gets taken away, Thor doesn't call for it. Heck, it's even been said he forgets about it in battle more than once IIRC. Thor comes off as pretty stupid as a result. ermm Oh, well these new rules are gay. He loses then. But yeah, Strange was in magic for only a few months and was able to yank his hammer. Classic Strange would eat Thor alive though.

either franklin or legion would solo. but more likely, richards, doom and the rest of the heavy preppers make him take a nap while the fodder heroes stall him.

Slaanesh
Thor has no chance whatsoever at winning this..

LordKaos
Just tell his mom on him, she can take away his hammer and probably his power since he is so powerful because of her.

Mindset
I'd like to see what Pym, Reed, Doom, Banner come up with while the other supers are holding off Thor.

dmills
You'd see a lot of dead heroes in the process, but eventually he gets phucked up. And anyone that says he clears should slap the hell out of themselves. Repeatedly. With the back of the hand.

Lord Feron
The psychics of the world could subdue him unless PIS got involved. X-Man, Some shit doom/richards could make to stop him, I don't think he would be too much of threat. Yeah sure he could kill a bunch of people but not destroy/conquer the world

Rage.Of.Olympus
By Warrior Madness, do you mean his blood lusted or 10x stronger?

yeah a tp subdue is in the cards: SNG, exodus, chuck, emma, cuckoos, etc.

darwin has hella's power on top of his own, legion is erasing elder gods, the x-family is enough for this

Rage.Of.Olympus
Darwin kept the Death God power? Really? He usually loses the adaptation. I heard that he could see through people's souls now though.

It did bother me that Darwin could become a Death God just like that. His powers have never been so deus ex machina like and his shown limitations in the past. Would have thought that it'd be well beyond his pay grade.

The X-men family is enough if you count beings like Legion.

Darwin kept the Death God power? Really? He usually loses the adaptation. I heard that he could see through people's souls now though.

It did bother me that Darwin could become a Death God just like that. His powers have never been so deus ex machina like and his shown limitations in the past. Would have thought that it'd be well beyond his pay grade.

The X-men family is enough if you count beings like Legion.
he kept them. he is wandering arround the desert having trippy adventures with the beast of the apocalipse from the future - the child of wolfsbane and that norse wolf god she dated. his powers are now a meld of some death themed heavy magics and instant reactive adaptation.

yes, of course, they'd require their biggest guns to take WMthor out

Damborgson
By Warrior Madness, do you mean his blood lusted or 10x stronger? 10x stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.