The Gaang in the world of Berserk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The Gaang (Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko and lets give them Iroh and Suki as well) as they are at the end of the series are transported into the world of Berserk to replace Guts before he meets Griffith. Also everyone else in Guts' party is gone, as the Gaang have taken their place in the story (but they all still start out together). How do they survive in the new world or do they even survive at all? What is the comparative power level of the Gaang and the world of Berserk? How much will Griffith be able to manipulate them? Will Aang succum to murder in order to survive and protect his friends? Etc.

Bonus round: Azula replaces Griffith (but still seduces Charlotte wink ).

menokokoro
Wait...they show up at the eclipse? They are screwed! Way WAY too many demons for them to fight off...well, unless it happens like it did in the manga(which was assumed I guess), and the skull knight saved them, they could contend long enough for that to happen...probably, Guts is pretty disgustingly strong and determined.

Now, when they get out, they are all horrified at the world, I mean really, they went from a G world to a strait up R world, and the worst of the worst rated R world there is. I think they would get corrupt, at least a little, there is just WAY too much evil in the Berzerk world for them not to, and none of them were impervious to emotions like that, more than once they all showed murderous intent. They die when they meet that crystal dragon dude, unless toff can bend his skin, I don't see them being able to beat him.

Edit: just looked again, it wasn't the eclipse...don't want to delete all that...

I think they are strong enough to survive the world there, especially if it is before the demons and all that. They would probably leave Griffith, just because they don't believe in killing and all that...idk, this it tough. It's almost like taking tellytubbies and putting them in dragon ball Z and asking what would happen, they are way too different!

Nephthys
Toph and Aang can bend crystal, yes.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Toph and Aang can bend crystal, yes. I know they can, but is it different since it is part of that man...probably not. But then there is zodd to consider. I doubt (without the full moon) they could take him out. There is a LOT in this verse that they are not equipped to handle, both mentally and physically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.