Thor vs Team of Spidey Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor

vs

Venom
Carnage
Hydroman
The Rhino (Current)
Doctor Octopus
Electro
Hob Goblin
Green Goblin
Morbius
Sandman
Lizard
Scorpion
Tombstone
Vulture
Mysterio
Squid

No BFR

Fight takes place in NYC.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Thor creates a single tornado, what will the team do?

Rhino is the only one who could withstand one most likely.

Starscream M
thor should win this. most of them are non-factors. only if thor decides to fight dumb and brick it will they stand any chance.

Parmaniac
Thor

JakeTheBank
Rhino and Sandman are about the only ones who can be much of a "threat".

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Rhino and Sandman are about the only ones who can be much of a "threat". neither are really

thor can deal with either with lightning or KO rhino with Mjolnir tosses and use wind to dissipate sandman

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
neither are really

thor can deal with either with lightning or KO rhino with Mjolnir tosses and use wind to dissipate sandman

Hence "threat".

Parmaniac
Rhino and Sandman are about the only ones who can be much of a "threat". Going by this you also have to include Hydroman.

Starscream M
Hence "threat". but they're not a threat

Parmaniac
Hence "threat".

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
they're not threats. they pose no realistic danger to thor.

JakeTheBank
Hence "threat".

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor

vs

Venom
Carnage
Hydroman
The Rhino (Current)
Doctor Octopus
Electro
Hob Goblin
Green Goblin
Morbius
Sandman
Lizard
Scorpion
Tombstone
Vulture
Mysterio
Squid

No BFR

Fight takes place in NYC.
If they work together and use their brains just a little bit, they wipe the floor with Thor. Carnage, Venom, Scorpion and Sandman together can and will give Thor a run for his money while Mysterio confuses him.

I'm not sure about Doc Ock. He once almost killed the Hulk, but I don't know if his arms are still as strong these days. I don't think so.

Thor only wins if he, the moment the fight starts, unleashes all his powers in an omnidirectional way. Which he almost never does.

Zack Fair
they're not threats. they pose no realistic danger to thor.

Hence ""

Damborgson
they're not threats. they pose no realistic danger to thor. laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
If they work together and use their brains just a little bit, they wipe the floor with Thor. Carnage, Venom, Scorpion and Sandman together can and will give Thor a run for his money while Mysterio confuses him.

I'm not sure about Doc Ock. He once almost killed the Hulk, but I don't know if his arms are still as strong these days. I don't think so.

Thor only wins if he, the moment the fight starts, unleashes all his powers in an omnidirectional way. Which he almost never does.

The team only wins if they work together and use their brains just a little bit, which they almost never do. Carnage and Venom are jokes as is Scorpion. Sandman is the only "threat" (see what I did there?) of the guys you mentioned. Mysterio's illusions and the like would be dispelled by Mjolnir. And when Thor is beset by multiple foes, he has omnidirectionally attacked on several occasions so the precedent is set that he'd do it in a forum match.

BigSid
The team only wins if they work together and use their brains just a little bit, which they almost never do. Carnage and Venom are jokes as is Scorpion. Sandman is the only "threat" (see what I did there?) of the guys you mentioned. Mysterio's illusions and the like would be dispelled by Mjolnir. And when Thor is beset by multiple foes, he has omnidirectionally attacked on several occasions so the precedent is set that he'd do it in a forum match.

This ^^

Sandman and Hydroman would actually be "threats" to Thor IF they had brains...unfortunately, they don't smile

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by BigSid
This ^^

Sandman and Hydroman would actually be "threats" to Thor IF they had brains...unfortunately, they don't smile

Spider-Man's rogue gallery in general would be far more deadly without their CIS. Hydroman and Sandman and Rhino are about the only people present who would give Thor pause for a moment. Hydroman can't drown Thor and Sandman can't suffocate him, so there goes that strategy. Hydroman and Sandman alike could be dispersed with one of Thor's several abilities.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I'm not sure about Doc Ock. He once almost killed the Hulk, but I don't know if his arms are still as strong these days. I don't think so. These were adamantium arms.

BigSid
Spider-Man's rogue gallery in general would be far more deadly without their CIS. Hydroman and Sandman and Rhino are about the only people present who would give Thor pause for a moment. Hydroman can't drown Thor and Sandman can't suffocate him, so there goes that strategy. Hydroman and Sandman alike could be dispersed with one of Thor's several abilities.

I agree.

Rhino should be turning Spiderman into a red and blue smear on the wall without CIS.

There is a West Coast Avengers Story where Hydro Man gets brains and kills Hawkeye and Wonderman, it turned out to be an alternate time line that was being erased by Immortus though IIRC.

Can't remember how he took Wonderman out for the life of me though, it can't of been by drowning as Wonderman doesn't need to breathe either.

Didn't Quicksand use to give Thor Trouble? I used to collect Thor and only have one issue where she fought him, and Mongoose took her out of the fight before it was concluded if Memory serves.

Juk3n
here be alot of 1 shots thats for sure.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, his rogues are actually pretty tough on paper. I know Iron Man has said that if Spidey's villains, especially Doc Ock, could easily be Avengers level threat villains if they put their mind to it.

SamZED
Yeah, his rogues are actually pretty tough on paper. I know Iron Man has said that if Spidey's villains, especially Doc Ock, could easily be Avengers level threat villains if they put their mind to it. When did he say that? It didnt seem like he thinks highly of Ock going by the last issue of IIM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.