THE BEST THREAD EVER: Tingle v.s. Balloon Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
THAT IS WHAT I SAID, Tingle (LoZ: MM) v.s. Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fighter, NES era game.).

Round 1, AERIAL SUPREMACY! They are given the equipment they have in their respective games, and must try to pop the other's balloon.

(Hands, shoes, goggles, two balloons for the Balloon Fighter. One reinflatable balloon, green tights with red briefs, pen and paper for Tingle.)

Whoever dies because gravity sucks first wins!

Round 2, competition for building a flying machine, self explanatory.

Best flying machine wins.

Round 3, fist fight.

MooCowofJustice
Tingle wins round 2 because Link eventually builds him something.

Pinkie Pie
Have you seen the aerial maneuvering of Balloon Fighter? He will outclass that wannabe-fairy by a landslide stick out tongue I give him the first fight 10/10

The second fight I can not in good conscience say that Balloon Fighter stand any chance in. Tingle is creative and has shown at least some inventing knowledge confused 10/10 for Tingle

The third one might actually be even. Balloon Fighter is very light which favor Tingle who is a little more on the heavy side. Balloon Fighter has an armored helmet though and is short enough for it to play a part. I am also under the impression that he is much faster because of how he move his arms. He will tire Tingle out and I give it the result a poorly funded estimation of 7/10 stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
Are you a sock of Neph?

Pinkie Pie
Will you hush it with all the sock accusations already? stick out tongue I am all of me and nopony more big grin

MooCowofJustice
Is that a yes?

ScreamPaste
Not every MLP fan is Neph, Moo. stick out tongue stop derailing!

MooCowofJustice
I refuse to believe there is more than one person that is a fan of this MLP noise.

Pinkie Pie
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Is that a yes?

It is a no. I am not somepony else and I never intend to be smile The cult can not be stopped. It can not be helped that the show is so very charismatic.

Give this review the benefit of a doubt, watch an episode and judge for yourself:
http://www.totalmediabridge.com/the-surprising-cult-popularity-of-my-little-pony/

ScreamPaste
I am of the opinion that Tingle wins at flying machine construction for certain. He has an automatically refilling balloon!

Pinkie Pie
We agree on that smile

The Scenario
Tingle has an unlimited supply of bombs as long as he can pay for them. He wins.

Pinkie Pie
He does not seem fit enough to throw them well during intensive aerial combat stick out tongue I did not even know MM Tingle had bombs. Does he? ScreamPaste did not include it in his equipment for the fight anyway.

BloodRain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.