You with the power of Thor Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WHAAM!
You gain the powers of classic Thor and like any sane comic fan you decide to conquer. For some unknown reason this is a company crossover book and Supeman has been tasked to beat you.

Kurt Busiek is not writing the book, can you defeat Superman or will his dials go up to 11 regardless. Should you defeat big blue, what are your plans for this conquered Earth?

Zack Fair
Rage curbstomps.

I get written like a noob and die before I could finish saying Holy Sh-~*Blitzed*

WHAAM!
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Rage curbstomps.

I get written like a noob and die before I could finish saying Holy Sh-~*Blitzed*

They mad me smile, nice.

inimalist
I'd get a split against superman normally. with thors powers this is a straight out stomp

WHAAM!
Originally posted by inimalist
I'd get a split against superman normally. with thors powers this is a straight out stomp

Ha, what would your strategy be with Thor's powers?

Sin I AM
Hmmmmmmmm..............i would bfr his ass to the phantom zone, none can stand before the might of mjolnir

Zack Fair
Tbat sig is made of...

9QS0q3mGPGg

inimalist
Originally posted by WHAAM!
Ha, what would your strategy be with Thor's powers?

esoteric from the first instant

drain his sun energy, kryptonite radiation, magic magic magic

WHAAM!
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmmmmmmm..............i would bfr his ass to the phantom zone, none can stand before the might of mjolnir

I think under forum rules the bfr is the way Thor beats Superman most easily. It's a shame no one writes Thor fighting smart. If they did, he would be a very boring character as his esoteric dimensional and matter manip powers mean he is very difficult for anyone to beat.

The Nuul
Rage curbstomps.

I know Rage stomps, unfair to us.

WHAAM!

I am unsure if the first two would work with Mjolnir, the easiest win is the Bfr ability in my opinion. I wonder though could supes create a counter vortex to the dimensional one Thor creates when Mjolnir spins round its target. Not saying he could, just a sudden thought.

Sin I AM
on second thought id probably mate with him, half asgardian, half kryptonian babies ftw.......i would destroy u all!

Black bolt z
I'd godblast supermans head off.

WHAAM!
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I'd godblast supermans head off.

The godblast requires prep. How would you get him in a position to use it, not raining on your parade, we just need more than that.

Black bolt z
The godblast requires prep. How would you get him in a position to use it, not raining on your parade, we just need more than that. I wouldn't anger superman. I'd stay with him for a couple weeks until I gain his trust. Then i tell him we are playing a game of hide and seek. While hes hiding, I cheat and open my eyes and shoot his head while hes not looking.

Check and Mate.

Omega Vision
I'd lose. My faith in Thor's ability to counter a speedblitz by Superman isn't strong at all, and Gods are powered by faith. dur

Thor can make radiation he's never encountered before?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I wouldn't anger superman. I'd stay with him for a couple weeks until I gain his trust. Then i tell him we are playing a game of hide and seek. While hes hiding, I cheat and open my eyes and shoot his head while hes not looking.

Check and Mate.
Pretty sure Superman is smarter than you, BBZ. If you beat him it won't be through trickery. stick out tongue

Parmaniac

drain his sun energy, kryptonite radiation, magic magic magic This
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thor can make radiation he's never encountered before? Then use red sunlight.

BTW It's me not Thor and I encounter k-nite like every week when it's a 0-Day haw-som

Black bolt z

Pretty sure Superman is smarter than you, BBZ. If you beat him it won't be through trickery. stick out tongue I tricked delph into letting me be his apprentice. Superman is not beyond my capacity to outsmart stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
.............If Delph is so smart, why did he pick a guy who kneels all the time to Superman? durlaugh

I'd die like the slug Thor is. No speed, no chance. rip

inimalist
Thor can make radiation he's never encountered before?

we aren't talking about thor. we are talking about me

yes, i can make kryptonite radiation using thors hammer

Spire
his dials go up to 11 regardless.

WHAAM!
No one has said what they would do if they defeated Superman.

Parmaniac
No one has said what they would do if they defeated Superman. Rape Lois Lane and take a big dump on Supes grave.

WHAAM!
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Rape Lois Lane and take a big dump on Supes grave.

weren't you in Predators wearing an Orange Prison Uniform?

Mindship
You gain the powers of classic Thor and like any sane comic fan you decide to conquer. For some unknown reason this is a company crossover book and Supeman has been tasked to beat you.If I am deciding to conquer, then I am not sane. In which case, I lose because I am daft with new powers up against an experienced and formidable opponent.

Parmaniac
weren't you in Predators wearing an Orange Prison Uniform? I was in Predators but not in an orange prison uniform.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/09/onlinepredatorshirt.jpg

WHAAM!
Originally posted by Mindship
If I am deciding to conquer, then I am not sane. In which case, I lose because I am daft with new powers up against an experienced and formidable opponent.

Ah, it might be an altruistic conquest you desire, a beneficial dictatorship where wealth has been more evenly distributed. Surely a goal driven 'cause' to improve is sane. Although the will to power is a driving force put forward by many as a natural and sane urge in itself old pal.

WHAAM!
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I was in Predators but not in an orange prison uniform.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/09/onlinepredatorshirt.jpg

Like it..smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd feed Superman his intestines.

Zack Fair
on second thought id probably mate with him, half asgardian, half kryptonian babies ftw.......i would destroy u all!

And you were saying you were into anti-heroes and not good old boyscouts...

Once again Kal-EL's S-Shield jobber aura reigns supreme.

Mindship
Ah, it might be an altruistic conquest you desire, a beneficial dictatorship where wealth has been more evenly distributed. Surely a goal driven 'cause' to improve is sane. Although the will to power is a driving force put forward by many as a natural and sane urge in itself old pal. Self-righteously powered, I'd still be less experienced with my powers than Superman, also less experienced in fighting opponents at this level.

Though still...if he didn't surprise/'blitz me, I could see a win. I'd really have to keep a clear head.

WHAAM!
Originally posted by Mindship
Self-righteously powered, I'd still be less experienced with my powers than Superman, also less experienced in fighting opponents at this level.

Though still...if he didn't surprise/'blitz me, I could see a win. I'd really have to keep a clear head.

Indeed, a clear mind old pal.

TricksterPriest
You'd never hit him. That's how much faster he is.

WHAAM!
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You'd never hit him. That's how much faster he is.

Trick, sbftw is true and Supes main tactic to win in a debate; however, how often does he use it first.

Blight
I'd go for an uppercutting hammer bash when suddenly I notice superman is behind me with a smirk gleaming on his face.

"...... **** this, I'm out!"

THE END

psycho gundam
none of superman's chief rogues are that fast, the only ones that are are imitations of him

anti-force blasts ftw

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
none of superman's chief rogues are that fast, the only ones that are are imitations of him

uhhh...doomsday?

psycho gundam
he's swift on his feet, but he's not a speedster of any kind

Johnny Sorrow
Time-freeze FTW.

Blight

anti-force blasts ftw Is this implying that he's not fast enough to do what I said? I thought he was "Faster than a speeding bullet". I don't see bullets after they're fired from guns.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, if you had the power of Thor and the knowledge in how to use it, you should be able to beat Superman in a comic book setting. Unless you purposefully job yourself out. erm

Zack Fair
Like Sin. 131

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blight
Is this implying that he's not fast enough to do what I said? I thought he was "Faster than a speeding bullet". I don't see bullets after they're fired from guns. no, it's just that the notion that superman will always be in "high-speed mode" from the offset is not real.
superman's cis is still in play, and with it on slower opponents have slugged it out with him.

superman could get phucked up if he plays around with thor like that

JakeTheBank
no, it's just that the notion that superman will always be in "high-speed mode" from the offset is not real.
superman's cis is still in play, and with it on slower opponents have slugged it out with him.

superman could get phucked up if he plays around with thor like that

thumb up

Based on the average Superman comic showing, a comic book fan who decides to use Thor's power set without CIS or throwing the match to him is going to do some damage to Superman. If they started the match with something completely un-Thor like, by the time Kal tries to "dial it up to 11", he'll be in a bad situation.

CosmicComet
I wonder if Thor's ability to deal with speedsters comes from being able to tap into more speed using Mjolnir. It can do so much else, why not allow him to amp his speed too?

In the Gorgon/Omega Red thread, Rage hinted at finding some writer opinions, I wonder if they would lend some weight to the above theory?

JakeTheBank
While I do think attributing physical attributes such as speed to the hammer as kinda silly, based on what Mjolnir has done, I really wouldn't be surprised.

CosmicComet
Not to the hammer specifically, but Thor amping his physical stats through magic, while using the hammer as a focusing channel--as is its usually stated function.

It would neatly explain why it seems those like Spiderman or Wolverine can appear very fleet to him yet he can easily keep his eyes on a FTL Quicksilver or Hermes as well.

Sin I AM
Like Sin. 131

HA! i never job, unless its in bed.....and the guy sucks. then i just want it to be over

psycho gundam
i was going to crack wise, but nah

Sin I AM
i was going to crack wise, but nah

crack away, s/n who did your sig?

Konton
Uh, I'd be lucky to teleport out before a non-jobbing Superman blitzes my pretty face into the sun's core.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Konton
Uh, I'd be lucky to teleport out before a non-jobbing Superman blitzes my pretty face into the sun's core.

You really think Superman's going to do that in a comic? Especially without context?

psycho gundam
crack away, s/n who did your sig? mine, or whatever s/n stands for?

i made thisone, and i'd do more but kinda lazy with that, but if someone wants one i'll probably do it..eventually

SevenShackles
hummm... id take over some poor country where the people will love me and praise me as their god-king and surround myself with children and innocent people.. and when superman flies in to confront me i unleash my full fury and power to cripple the fool. if not stun him long enough to bfr him into another realm.. by the time he could possibly find his way back i would of found a red sun to relocate his ass into if not find a way to harness its power so i can turn superman into an average joe and splatter him..

hummm if he blitz me i hope my ppl throw themselves on me and make him feel horrible for what he has done. i simply fought for the rights of ppl who have none.. just rather extremely. and who knows what the hell would happen then? ill probly teleport the whole damn land mass into the heart of a black hole just to be a prick.

if i win ill honestly take Europe by the balls and become THE world power with a super human militia. id sink metropolis if i beat superman... again just to be a prick..

damn you superman!!!

roughrider
Is this any different from the other dozen Thor vs. Superman threads?
Or is it like this...

Normally, I'd say Thor has the intagibles (Magic attack, energy sucking through mjolnir) to defeat Superman more often than not - but if this is just me getting the power and going off half cocked, my lack of experience would be a large weakenss for Superman to take advantage of.

Sin I AM
mine, or whatever s/n stands for?

i made thisone, and i'd do more but kinda lazy with that, but if someone wants one i'll probably do it..eventually

YA!!!!!!!!!!! s/n means sidenote............anywho can u make me one

psycho gundam
pm the pics and stuff, i'll see what i can do

dmills
I'd call on mommy to loan me some of her power. Then I'd punch his damn head off.

quanchi112
I bfr superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.