Dinner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
So what have you been eating for dinner???
tonight was chicken with some sort of strange but yummy orange peel sauce

Captain REX
Orange peel sauce? Odd...

I had stew, and it's good stew. Carrots, potatoes, meat, and...that's it.

Julie
Did you have bread with that?
I had a corn muffin.....it was also good....
BTW do you usually eat a lighter dinner or lunch.....it varies with me b/c at college I eat uh mostly junky food or a salad which can vary in size

Captain REX
Nope, no bread.

I eat a lighter lunch. Usually a sandwiche with a side snack. I have been sick for awhile, so I don't feel as hungry as I did before. I lost 20 pounds. big grin

Tex
I had roasted chicken with potatoes and mushroom sauce.

Julie
20 lbs!!!!!!!!wow that's a lot....are you better yet???you poor thing...being sick really sucks....I haven't had the "pleasure recently" but I know the felling.
Yes do eat light

BackFire349
last night i had pizza, tonight it was my parents anniverser so my dad made lobster..tommorow we're having pizza.

Julie
I don't like Lobster...though I haven't really had it....I just don't care all that much for fishy things.....
BTW Lobsters are in the Phylum Arthropoda I think....though I forget their class at the moment
Pizza is always good

BackFire349
it sucks alone, its great dipping it in melted butter.

Augeybana
i been eating out and at fast foods because I just move into a new home and were fixing up the palce.I thought I never say this but I'm tied of eating Pizza Hut....that stuff kill you faster than crack.

BackFire349
yeah. but what a way to go.

Julie
Uh heartattack doesn't sound too appealing to me....but Pizza Hut is good.....maybe that's becuase I haven't eaten there in ages....

Tex
I never liked Pizza Hut, it's to greasy.
I guess that's what its worse than crack.

BTW, how many calories in an average snort of crack?
BF?wink

Captain REX
The roasted chicken with the mushroom sauce sounds good Tex.

BF, I agree about the lobster. Needs butter. smile

Well, I did throw up 9 times. Maybe that had something to do with the loss of weight. I really don't mind though. I was 160, now 140, hoping to get to at least 110. big grin

Julie
Wow.....Sure I'd like to lose a few lbs but that is definately not the way to go for me....

Tex
Yeah, constantly throwing up will really ruin your teeth

Captain REX
Not exactly weight loss by choice though... sad

Julie
poor Capt Rex.....did you go to a doctor?....what's the first thing you're going to eat when you are totally better....and can hold htings down in your stomach?

Captain REX
Oh, I'm better now. Just still have a loss of apetite. I did go to the doctor though...they took me to the ER and told me I was dehydrated and pumped two bags of IV fluids into me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
I'm going to go for an Indian this lunch time, no not the Apache type.

finti
curry sick

mah
what's the problem with the ol' curry?

finti
spicy, and that aint my fav, have som problems with heartburn so spicy is no good for me

Tex
I dont like spicy foods either.

mechmoggy
I like my curry's fecking hot, I'll even order a chilli naan bread to spice it up even more. Mmmmm.

Todays lunch was simple though, just a chicken salad and mayo roll. And a banana for afters.

Corran
Vegetable Vindaloo, nice. big grin

Captain REX
Snazzy name. big grin

Julie
no spices for me.....ok just a few, but very few.....not too into the fishy things either

Corran
You should try it one time, it's hot.

finti
chicken vindaloo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.