Superman and Thor vs DP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Both of the team are bloodlusted and going all out.

Black bolt z
Tyrant stomps their asses.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Tyrant stomps their asses.
Why?

Naija boy
Tyrant decisively

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why? He pretty much stomped 7 heralds, including surfer, gladiator, and beta ray bill.

That alone put him above these two not even mentioning Jack, Terrax, the spinster and the other person I forget.

Nihilist
Team get stomped, hard.

Omega Vision
He pretty much stomped 7 heralds, including surfer, gladiator, and beta ray bill.

That alone put him above these two not even mentioning Jack, Terrax, the spinster and the other person I forget.
In a straight battle I'd put a bloodlusted Superman or bloodlusted Thor above anyone you mentioned.

Black bolt z
In a straight battle I'd put a bloodlusted Superman or bloodlusted Thor above anyone you mentioned. So would I. But i'd take 7 regular heralds over 2 bloodlusted heralds.

Naija boy
In a straight battle I'd put a bloodlusted Superman or bloodlusted Thor above anyone you mentioned.

Thats ur opinion and in a straight battle id put bloodlusted surfer above both bloodlusted supes and Thor and there are many that would agree with me.

Regardless, supes +thor are nowhere near as powerful as the aforementioned team regardless of where u place them individually......Tyrant stomps hard.

Nihilist
In a straight battle I'd put a bloodlusted Superman or bloodlusted Thor above anyone you mentioned. Above Glads,Bill, Surfer and Terrax or even a amped Thanos, lulz.

And you act like all these guys were holding back and werent going all out ala standard punch and blast like Thor and Superman do.

carver9

That's your opinion buddy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where is this notion that he heralds he fought weren't out to get tyrant n save their own lives from being captured n held prisoner? Why are people acting like the were fighting not out to defeat tyrant? Surfer even mentions tyrant is going to play n feel all his power... so why now is a bloodlusted Thor n supes a bigger threat then the mindset of the heralds tyrant easily beat with easy? Sorry I don't agree nor.think its close. Tyrant beats this duo quickly n barely puts worth effort

Philosophía
Between Superman's speed and physical formidability, to Thor's energy absorbtion and redirection, team takes it.

TheTyrant
Tyrant kills them with 2-3 blasts.

carver9
This is a rape. They dont last 2 panels against Tyrant.

BigSid
He pretty much stomped 7 heralds, including surfer, gladiator, and beta ray bill.

The other person was Morg I believe

I agree Tyrant wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So how far do you want to go here Omega? In regards to feats?

I mean sure, they have the showings to support them winning but I wouldn't favor them on average. Course, they aren't in an average state of mind here.

NewYoker545

That alone put him above these two not even mentioning Jack, Terrax, the spinster and the other person I forget. Terrax and Morg never fought Tyrant, as irc.

Gladiator has confidence problems. Sometimes he's better than Thor, sometimes he can't put Colossus down. Jack of Hearts sucked hard cat turds.

Beta Ray Bill and Surfer were the only one's I'd call uber who actually fought Tyrant. Even then they fought like a fat kid in a room full of candy. No skill, no coordination. That is one Herald as I recall and one Demi-God. Not seven Heralds who actually count.

Superman has gone head to head with beings who have done more on paper than Tyrant in a non prepared battle. And so has Thor.

Thor goes Celestial busting on Tyrant's ass, while Superman open's up his counter vibrations whistle. Team win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by NewYoker545
Gladiator has confidence problems. Sometimes he's better than Thor,

no

NewYoker545
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
no Just saying, on average, he isn't. But he can be much faster and stronger if he's on his A game. But he had problems with an Xman. Someone Thor would laugh at.

Naija boy
Terrax and Morg never fought Tyrant, as irc.

Gladiator has confidence problems. Sometimes he's better than Thor, sometimes he can't put Colossus down. Jack of Hearts sucked hard cat turds.

Beta Ray Bill and Surfer were the only one's I'd call uber who actually fought Tyrant. Even then they fought like a fat kid in a room full of candy. No skill, no coordination. That is one Herald as I recall and one Demi-God. Not seven Heralds who actually count.

Superman has gone head to head with beings who have done more on paper than Tyrant in a non prepared battle. And so has Thor.

Thor goes Celestial busting on Tyrant's ass, while Superman open's up his counter vibrations whistle. Team win.

lawlz.

TheTyrant
Just saying, on average, he isn't. But he can be much faster and stronger if he's on his A game. But he had problems with an Xman. Someone Thor would laugh at.

Thor's had trouble with an X-Men member as well.

NewYoker545
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thor's had trouble with an X-Men member as well. A Pheonix force wielding one. Never a low class 100 brick that can't even fly.

carver9
A Pheonix force wielding one. Never a low class 100 brick that can't even fly.

Hhhmmm.

What about Wolverine?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just saying, on average, he isn't. But he can be much faster and stronger if he's on his A game. But he had problems with an Xman. Someone Thor would laugh at.

Gladiator's never better than Thor.

On average, his a high herald. I don't think confidence was a problem against Tyrant though.

NewYoker545
Originally posted by carver9
Hhhmmm.

What about Wolverine? LOL at Thor having problems with Wolverine. He could teleport Wolvie to the heart of the sun. Problem solved.

zopzop
Good grief. DP Tyrant destroys them with ease. DP Tyrant 10/10.

TheTyrant
A Pheonix force wielding one. Never a low class 100 brick that can't even fly.

I was referring to the Wolverine-Thor fight. And Wolverine's not even class 10.

NewYoker545
Originally posted by zopzop
Good grief. DP Tyrant destroys them with ease. DP Tyrant 10/10. Does he now? I didn't see him killing any uber guys with ease in any of his appearances. Can anyone Tyrant fought absorb as much energy as Thor's hammer? Were any of them as strong as an uninhibited Superman? Who did Tyrant fight that could actually take a win against Superman and or Thor?

carver9
LOL at Thor having problems with Wolverine. He could teleport Wolvie to the heart of the sun. Problem solved.

They already fought buddy. Look in the Wolverine respect thread.

Enjoy.

zopzop
Does he now? I didn't see him killing any uber guys with ease in any of his appearances. Can anyone Tyrant fought absorb as much energy as Thor's hammer? Were any of them as strong as an uninhibited Superman? Who did Tyrant fight that could actually take a win against Superman and or Thor?

You still around sock? Guess the Mods must be away for the weekend.

carver9
Does he now? I didn't see him killing any uber guys with ease in any of his appearances. Can anyone Tyrant fought absorb as much energy as Thor's hammer? Were any of them as strong as an uninhibited Superman? Who did Tyrant fight that could actually take a win against Superman and or Thor?

Wtf.

Gladiator, Surfer, Bill, can all pull wins against Thor and Supes. WOW.

TheTyrant

Big purple Galactus.

TricksterPriest
He got his shit canned by Galactus. He wasn't winning in the least. He used technopathy to take down Galactus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like I said, if we want to go by higher end feats only, you can make a strong case. On average? They get beaten down. Although I do think Thor and Superman would put on a better fight than the heralds he fought. They went out like goddamn punks.

Badabing
You still around sock? Guess the Mods must be away for the weekend. Maybe if some posters spent a moment to report any suspected socks instead of arguing with them or taking it as an opportunity to take shots at mods, you wouldn't have to wait so long.

That goes for everyone. You people complain like little ladies about socks and trolls but there have only been 2 reports for socks the past week.

Use the report function, don't argue with known socks and stop complaining.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Laying down the law.

Naija boy
lulz smh at some responses in this thread. Fanboyism run amuck. Though its certainly not unexpected....still sad to see though.

TricksterPriest
I will agree that the heralds went down like bitches. But aside from Surfer, most of them sucked to begin with.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He got his shit canned by Galactus. He wasn't winning in the least. He used technopathy to take down Galactus.

Go look at the scans again then. I already explained to you exactly what happened during their fight a month ago in another thread.

zopzop
Originally posted by Badabing
Maybe if some posters spent a moment to report any suspected socks instead of arguing with them or taking it as an opportunity to take shots at mods, you wouldn't have to wait so long.

That goes for everyone. You people complain like little ladies about socks and trolls but there have only been 2 reports for socks the past week.

Sorry Badabing, it wasn't meant to be an insult to the mods. I was just talking smack to the puppet. embarrasment

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Badabing
Maybe if some posters spent a moment to report any suspected socks instead of arguing with them or taking it as an opportunity to take shots at mods, you wouldn't have to wait so long.

durhulk

carver9
I will agree that the heralds went down like bitches. But aside from Surfer, most of them sucked to begin with.

Not going by feats. Most of those Herald have feats that neither Thor or Supes have out of the years they have been in comics (like busting planets open with their fist... Beta Ray and Gladiator).

Badabing
Sorry Badabing, it wasn't meant to be an insult to the mods. I was just talking smack to the puppet. embarrasment Orly? Well now you have passed Quan, Carver and Dealine as my #1 dur target! biscuits

Prepare to be dured.Originally posted by Zack Fair
durhulk duryes

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is insanity to even think this team has a chance in hell. He wouldn't even have to try n still win decisively. Close this for spite. Thanos would shit.on supes n Thor.. tyrant beat thanos n didn't.even get all that serious.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yea, I think Thor and Clark, particularly in this state, would at least put up a better fight than those heralds. Not only did they face him one at a time, they tried to go toe to toe or whatever. As a result they went down to two or three hits each.

It should be noted that Tyrant's not impossible to hurt. IIRC, Surfer's blast affected him and the chick's staff hurt him.

Naija boy
^Tyrant actually mentions how Surfer nor anyone their could actually harm him in any useful capacity......

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pretty sure, we were shown otherwise. Near the end there, Surfer's blast affected him IIRC, and the chick's staff hurt him. I'd wager he can be worn down.

vince_slice
Guys, let's not let our fanboyism bias and blind us now...clearly either Superman or Thor could solo Tyrant.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No one's gone that far. Not yet anyways.

This all depends on how the OP wants us to view the characters? On average, they go down but put up a better fight than the others.

Naija boy
^Affected him? how? he was pretty much completely unhurt by all their attacks. Even after Surfer blasts him and he exclaims "hungh" (which i assume is what ur basis for them hurting him is predicated upon) he reiterates that even surfer the greatest of them had no chance of hurting him. The intention of the story was clear.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Naija boy
^Affected him? how? he was pretty much completely unhurt by all their attacks. Even after Surfer blasts him and he exclaims "hungh" (which i assume is what ur basis for them hurting him is predicated upon) he reiterates that even surfer the greatest of them had no chance of hurting him.

That's probably the scene I was referring to. IIRC, Tyrant said Surfer couldn't damage him but I thought it was clear he felt Surfer's attack.

He definitely felt Ganymede's staff attack. I'm guessing Tyrant was just talking shit then or was referring to permanent damage.

vince_slice
That's probably the scene I was referring to. IIRC, Tyrant said Surfer couldn't damage him but I thought it was clear he felt Surfer's attack.

He definitely felt Ganymede's staff attack. I'm guessing Tyrant was just talking shit then or was referring to permanent damage.

Well to be fair, those attacks were from behind while Tyrant was distracted, so maybe that's why he actually reacted. But all other attacks from the Heralds face to face had zero effect on Tyrant, literally.

quanchi112

D_Dude1210
Team gets stomped.

Supes-lite ant Thor-lite (Glads and BRB) were already there along with the Surfer, Ganymede, JOH, etc. their abilities (speed and physical formidability as well as energy absorption) didn't really turn the tide or affect the outcome of the fight in any capacity.

Naija boy

Well exclamtions like "hunngh" arent really indications of an attack doing real damage. Many times they are just for effect. Ive seen even classic juggs have similar exclamations and he was completely invulnerable. Regardless, i think it was clear from that fight that overall there attacks were pretty useless and ineffective against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.